• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Team Tickle tickles its hot attorney

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the first homestand, the Good Guys had a decent road trip, winning two of three in New York and Florida and losing two of three in Atlanta. They returned home on a Tuesday night in late April to begin a ten game homestand against teams from the Midwest. For a couple of years, the Good Guys had a very pretty redheaded attorney on it's legal staff named Liz. Tall, long legs, beautiful red hair, etc. She was one tickle conquest they could not have. Many times they had asked her to join their parties, and she refused. "This is business, I'm a bitch, and I hate to be tickled. It makes me furious even when a man I'm dating does it. Iam so bad that even if I were sitting for a child and they asked me to do it, I would say no." No matter how much the Good Guys pestered, she just wouldnt give in. In the meantime, the Good Guys began the homestand on a good note, winning two of three from Pittsburgh, and then splitting two games against Chicago. They had posted a win on a Saturday afternoon, and attended dinner at the hotel that evening as always. Liz, as it turned out, had to meet the team that night to discuss some business with them. Although all particpants were straight, some really odd things happened that night. There was of course a lot of food, and a lot of alcohol. The team kept trying to get the stunning redhead to give herself up, and join the tickles, but she seemed to remain adamant: "This is business, if I let you tickle me, it will compromise our whole attorney client relationship. I'm terrified of what will happen if I give in, and besides, I told you, I despise being tickled, I just cant stand it." She said. Mandy Moore was inebriated, and was beginning to lose control, she was flirting with the attorney, even though all parties were straight. "Liz, you are a hottie, and I could shake this whole town up by just kissing you, and sticking my tongue in your mouth right now. I'm a girl, and straight, and I still want you" Mandy said. The team cajoled, and badgered, and Gardner, sitting at the next table, tried to join in:" You'd better give in, Liz, this team is like a bunch of children if they dont get what they want. They will bug, and pester, and cajole until you just want to give in to shut them up. Surely you've been tickled before. It wont be so bad just for a bit. I'm the manager, and I didnt like them doing this at first, but even I got used to it" Gardner said.
Liz sighed:" I could be disbarred for unprofessional conduct, but just to make you all happy, and show I'm a good sport, I'm going to give in. I do need you to stop if it gets too much though" She said. "Absolutely, all you have to do is to shout RED if it gets too much, thats the safe word, and the tickler has to stop" Mitch said.
After the tickling was agreed upon, the particpants went upstairs to the suite, where Liz stripped to a black bra and panties. She was then tied hands and feet to the bed. Mitch felt uncomfortable for a second: "Naomi, ah could you please go into another room, this is going to be embarrassing if I do this in front of you" "Why, are you going to fuck her when she's tied up?" Naomi shot back. 'No, but ah, I was going to ask her to do something that I dont often do with other ticklees" He replied. "What is that?" Liz asked. "This is.. silly, but ah you are so hot, is it ok if I briefly smell and kiss your feet?" He said. She laughed:"Iam tied, and I cant stop you, my feet stink, but if you want to okay" She said. Mitch got a towel and dried off Liz's sweat soaked feet, then proceeded to put his nose to her feet, and smell them, to kiss her soles, and to briefly suck on her toes. He was getting hot, but knew he had to control himself. Then the tickle began: Mitch went up to Liz's neck and began the tickle with fingers as she began to squeal and move around: Hehehehehehehe! NO! Then, Mitch moved down, tickling the beautiful attorney on her underarms, sides, ribs and belly with his fingers as the ticklish redhead thrashed around some more: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Moving down, Mitch tickled Liz on her inner thighs, causing her legs to buck. Then, he moved to the soles of her beautiful bare feet. Mitch tickled her bare feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and the dreaded electric toothbrush over her soft soles and under her toes. This drove Liz beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes with the crimson toenail polish every which way, filling the room with uncontrollable girlish hysterical laughter and giggles, as she screamed with laughter, begging for mercy! Heheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheeheheeheeheehehe! Oh my God! I'm very ticklish! I give up! Please no more! NO! NO! NO! Heeheheheheheheheheheheehehe! When the tickling finally stopped, the beautiful redhead was deshelved on the bed, out of breath: "Oh My God!" She panted. Then she said" I cant believe you guys do this on a regular basis" "We have become expert ticklers, and you are one of our most beautiful tickle conquests ever" Mitch said. Then the team kept teasing Mitch to ask Liz his "special question" that they good naturedly poked fun at him for, his fetish for seeing barefoot women high up on ladders. At first, he was embarrassed, but after the tickle, figured to go for it:" Liz, can I ask you something, it's kind of silly" He said. "What?" "Ah, have you ever stood on a ladder while barefoot?" He said to her. She couldnt resist a laugh:"It's an odd question, but yes, I have to change a lightbulb. I hate heights, but I wont go up there with shoes, I'm afraid I might fall" She said "Okay, thank you for being a good sport with the tickling and all" He said. "You're welcome" she replied. Following this, Liz was untied and got dressed. "This tickle cannot leave this room. I would be the laughing stock if anyone knew" She said. "Mum's the word with us" Mitch said. The Good Guys had their usual relaxing Saturday night, and then the next day beat the Cubs 4 to 1 behind Adrienne and Naomi's stellar pitching in front of 40,000 on a beautiful Sunday afternoon at the ballpark. So now the never say stop tickling Good Guys had even tickled their sexy attorney. Would anyone be off limits?? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back