• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville part 3

TicklishFrankie

Once again I must apologize for the delay, but college life doesn't leave as much time as I'd like to have for tickle stories. But here we go, part three joins Clark and Lex in Lex's office, the day after the kidnapping...

"I just don't get it Lex, why would anyone kidnap Lana and Chloe?"
Clark ran his fingers through his hair, and sighed deeply. He had been unable to so much as stand until the police came and pumped him full of oxygen, forcing out the Kryptonite particles that had been in his lungs. The young alien was visibly frustrated by his inability to do anything to help Chloe and Lana, and Lex was of little help.
"I'm not sure what to do Clark. I've got my men working nonstop right now trying to get prints or tire tracks or anything that will help us figure out what to do, but for now we just have to sit and wait."
"Well, sometimes waiting just isn't good enough Lex..."

Meanwhile, a dark blue van pulled up in front of a small cabin out in the middle of the woods, just about five minutes off the Kansas State Freeway, and a short man hopped out with a duffel bag in his hand. He went over to the passenger side and opened the door for his passenger. A young woman stepped out, and with a swirl of her trench coat walked past the man and into the cabin. She threw open the door, and smiled at what she saw.
In a chair in the middle of the room sat Chloe Sullivan, passed out. Chloe was tied in a sitting position, with her arms tied behind her and her legs stretched out in front of her and tied to a footrest. Behind her, Lana Lang lay sleeping on a couch, with her arms tied above her head to one armrest of the chair, and her bare feet tied together at the opposite end. The woman turned to her male companion and smiled.
"You did all this yourself? I knew you were good Joe, but this is your best work yet."
"Well Marie, you know how it is when you're here."
"And here"
"And here"
Three identical men walked in together, with the first one holding the duffel bag. Marie smiled at him, and removed her trench coat to reveal her tight black jumpsuit, complete with black boots with long, sharp heels.
"Sorry, sometimes I forget about your little ability there. Now, on to business. What makes you think that these two can help us?"
"It's the blonde one, not the brunette. Her name is Chloe Sullivan, and she has an affinty for the bizarre. She loves to write stories about the freakish things that the meteors have done to the people of Smallville. I would guess if anyone can help us to find out how it happened, it'd be her."
"Well, we'll have to let my abilites figure that out. I'll be in the bedroom sleeping, let me know when they're ready."

Back at the mansion, Lex and Clark were shooting a tense game of pool that Lex was winning quite easily.
"Clark, you really need to get this whole thing off of your mind. Stop thinking of Lana and Chloe and start shooting pool."
Clark tossed his pool cue down with a frustrated groan. He walked to the window, stopping himself just shy of putting a fist through it. His eyes were moist, he wasn't sure if he was going to kill someone or burst into tears of frustration.
"How can you just sit here?! Lana and Chloe are out there somewhere, and we have no way of knowing if they're ok or not. Dammit Lex, I can't just do nothing."
"You have to wait Clark. Sometimes the best way to help is to stop worrying and just start rolling with the punches."
Clark sighed and looked away. "I just hope... I hope they're ok..."

"Ooooh Marieee. Your ladies have awoke."
The tall brunette walked confidently out into the living room and stared happily at the two groggy young women in front of her.
"Well ladies, I must say, it is a great pleasure to meet both of you. My name is Marie, and I'll be the person you'll do most of talking to. Now, if you could just answer a few quick questions, we'll release you and we'll all be on our way."
Chloe looked at the woman in disbelief. "You kidnap us, tie us up, and hold us against our will in god only knows where, and then you think we're going to help you out? You must be out of your freaking mind. What do you think could possibly make me talk to you about anything?"
"These..." Marie said, and removed her gloves to reveal her long and glamorous green fingernails. "When the meteor shower hit Smallville, I was getting my first manicure and pedicure. one of the rocks flew through the ceiling and killed my manicurist, and knocked me out cold. When I woke up, my finger and toenails were bright green and there were tiny crystals embedded within. I wasn't sure what had happened to me. I left as if nothing had happened. Then, just a few years ago, I was visiting my sister, and playing with her son and daughter, my nephew and neice. The children are both young, 6 and 8 years old, and one of their favorite games to play is "Tickle Monster," where I run around chasing them, pretending to be some sort of tickle monster. Well, once I trapped them both, I began to give their tummies a rather severe tickling, and in the process, noticed my fingers moving abnormally quickly. They flew across both children, and they were in tears before I had even gotten going. It was the most amazing thing... I've become some sort of "Super Tickler" if you will. Even people who are barely ticklish wilt at my very touch. It's quite a useful ability. Now you, Miss Sullivan, seem to be quite the expert on bizarre happenings in Smallville. I need to know how this happened, and if you do not tell me, I can make your life veeeery miserable..." As she said this, she set her hands gently on Chloe's sides.
Chloe's eyes widened, and she shifted in her seat. Her sides had never been terribly ticklish, but if what this woman said was true, she was in deep trouble. "Umm.. I'm more of a reporter than a sceintist Miss... Tickler, but I can probably find you a good AAAHHHAHAHAAA"
Chloe shrieked as Marie tenatively tickled up and down her sides. The fingers dances merrily along Chloe's ribcage, and Chloe bounced the chair up and down trying to escape from the torturous tickles on her helpless ribs.
"OH GOD HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAAAP PLEEEHEHEHEHEAASE AAHHHHHHHHH" Chloe screamed as Marie's nails danced around to her stomach, another spot that Chloe had never really been ticklish. Her screams of agony echoed off the roof, and prompted Lana to finally speak up.
"Enough is enough, come on, let her rest." Lana's brow furrowed and she looked concerned. Marie turned to her and gave her a devilish smile. "No worries Honey, you'll get your turn soon enough."
Marie rose and walked down to the footrest. She untied Chloe's left shoe and pulled it off with a smile. "OK, now you can tell me whatever it is you're holding back."
Chloe sobbed weakly and shook her head. "I don't know anything. I swear to God I don't."
Marie shook her head. "Onto the feet then." With that, she removed the left sock and began to trace circles on Chloe's bare foot. Chloe's eyes squeezed shut and she gasped helplessly. Marie's index finger trailed its way up and down Chloe's foot, stopping to wiggle underneath each bare toe. As Chloe fought valiantly, her right shoe was also being removed, and then her sock went as well.
"Wow, quite a fight Miss Sullivan. However, my little bag of tricks will set you straight. With that, she produced a strikingly green feather and waved it above Chloe's bare foot.
Chloe's eyes were shut tight trying to focus on anything but her ticklish foot, but she still heard Lana yell "Chloe look out," and then it was all over. The instant the feather touched her toes, it felt like a thousand birds were flying between her bare toes. Chloe's eyes shot open, and she screamed bloody murder as her feet were tortured. The feather and the nails moved in completely separate motions, the feather gliding along her helpless sole, and the fingers scratching her bare heel unmercifully. As Chloe screamed with laughter, her torturer merely smiled and continued.
"NOOOOOO PLEASE STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPP I CAN"T HAHAHAAAAAAHAHA TAKE IT AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Marie only smiled and sat, watching the feet wiggle and try to evade the terrible torture they were suffering. She began to slip almost into a trance when she was startled by Lana, who screamed at her.
"STOP!!! YOU"RE GOING TO KILL HER!!!!"
Marie stopped briefly and Chloe slumped against her chair, exhausted. "So you want to take your friend's place Ms. Lang? I admire that. Rather foolish though, if I do say so myself. Very well. Joe! Make this one scream. Use the feathers on her bare feet and nothing else."
The closest of the three men jumped forward and sat at Chloe's feet. "Yes Ma'am. Right away." He quickly removed another feather from the bag and began to work on Chloe.
Marie approached Lana happily and sat on the armrest holding her bare feet. Lana's sandals had been left at the Talon, and her feet had become rather dirty walking into the cabin. Marie smiled generously at Lana.
"Your feet are kind of dirty Lana. I have to say, you don't seem like the type of girl who would let their feet get out of control like these babies have. The nail polish is OK, but the bottoms are covered in dirt. I don't think your pedicurit would approve. Lucky for you, I'm going to wash these feet. I'll make sure they're nice and clean so you don't have to worry anymore."
"Listen you psycho, Chloe doesn't know anything, and I sure as hell don't know why you're like this. I wish we could change you back, but we can't, so just let us go!!!"
"Change me back? Sweetheart I don't want to change myself back. I want to create an army of women just like me. And I will, once you and your friend start talking to me."
With that she began to brush a soapy brush over Lana's tightly bound feet. She started with Lana's heels, and despite how terribly it tickled, Lana fought the sensation with everything she had. Her muscles strained, and her body begged to have the ticklign stopped, but Lana stared blankly back at her tickler, trying only to tune out the brutal tickling. Marie stared back happily, obviously enjoying her work. The brush finished on her heels, and moved up to Lana's arches. The true torture began here, as her legs began to twitch, and her toes wiggled futilely. Lana's mouth twitched, and she had a strange half smile on her face, but still no laughter. The brush was doing its job, cleaning Lana's now highly sensitized feet, and now the woman moved to Lana's bare toes. One by one she scrubbed each toe. Lana never laughed, but flailed and squirmed with every touch of the terrible brush. As she neared Lana's last toe, her right pinky toe, Marie smiled at her young victim.
"I'm surprised Ms. Lang. You've proved to be quite the tough assignment. I mean, just listen to Miss Sullivan over there." Chloe was screaming as the top of her lungs, as Joe had cloned himself again, and after pulling up Chloe's shirt, was wreaking havoc on her poor sides. "But Ms. Lang, the time for fun and games is over. Now you will laugh, and laugh hard."
The brush drew closer and closer to Lana's pinky toe, and she clenched up, ready for another ticklish assault, when suddenly, Marie softly dragged her nails down Lana's sole. Lana sat up, and giggles welled up deep inside of her, just in time to spill out when the brush hit her toe.
"NOOOOOHOOOHOHOHO FAAAHAHAHAHAHAIIR"
Lana howled helplessly, as she had finally been broken by the master tickler. Now she was helpless as Marie raked her nails across Lana's toes, moving quicker and quicker until it was just a blur or green. Lana had no idea what part of her foot was being tickled, only that she was in hell and had no way out. The tickling whipped up and down her bare feet, leaving no spot untouched. Then, almost out of nowhere, Marie began to focus on Lana's wiggling toes, scratching the undersides of the wiggling digits, and Lana suddenly realized what her most ticklish spot was.
"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOPITSTOPITSTAAAHAHAHAHAHA"
Lana was screaming with laughter, and Marie just smiled and kept up her torture.

"Mr. Luthor, we found where your girls are headed."
Lex quickly jumped up from his chair, where he had been sleeping, and ran over to the man who had just entered the room. "Please, talk to Peter. I need to know everything."
Peter quickly explained that the limo had been found near where a large van had been parked. This van had headed south into the more wooded areas of Kansas rather than to Metropolis. This meant that the men had somewhere they took the girls. There was a small hunting cabin less than three miles outside of Smallville, and a van had been seen getting off at the exit a few miles from the cabin earlier that day.
"This is great news! Clark... Clark? Where...?"
His friend, who had been sleeping on the couch mere moments ago was now gone.

Lana had sworn she wouldn't cry. This woman would never get the satisfaction of making her cry. And she had held on through so much. Marie had used her tongue on Lana's toes, and she didn't cry. Two Joe clones had joined the party, and she didn't cry. They even pulled up her shirt, and attacked her underarms and bellybutton with those damn green feathers, and she had held on. But then Marie sprinkled dust that was supposedly crushed meteor rocks over her bare feet, and started in on her soles again with those damn fingernails. At first it didn't tickle anymore than usual, but then Lana felt it. The light touches, the feathery feelings between her toes and across her soles. Lana cried. Lana cried and begged and screamed and bounced and wiggled. But the tickling wouldn't stop. And as Marie dragged her nails over Lana's now red bare soles, and as the clones feathered in and out of her bare bellybutton and underarms, and as Chloe's bare arches were being feathered and her sides were getting much of the same, both girls knew only one thing: laughter.

Wow! Please more F/F no /M just F/F. LEt Miss Tickler get those two and let them get her back. And please later let there be an army of girl ticklers. Seeking F/F.
Love,
Heather and Anna

Hope this is okay!

WE seek Permission to write a Part 4. WE hope you will give us a reply within a week otherwise we write it! Thanks we love your series!

You've got my blessing, if that counts for anything Anna. Go for it. I've always liked your stuff.

WE thank you johntfs!
Your comments are greatly appreciated!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Anna, if you can wait a few days, I planned on writing the next part after this week's Smallville, so if you can wait until Wednesday night/thursday morning, I will have another chapter by then. If not, I understand...

Empty threaT! We were hoping to get a response!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S What do I have to do to be acknowledged? (Heather)

If you've changed your mind, we will write it!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Not empty threat!

go ahead and do it. Don't feel like waiting too much longer

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back