• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confessions of a university tickleslave part 3

i64ever

TMF Regular
How could I possibly have been so naïve? I let Melissa trick me into crawling under the bed! Now I was buried alive under the heavy metal frame with my bare feet sticking out, just begging to be tickled. And Melissa would keep tickling them until I gave her more than I possibly could.

“What do you mean?” I asked, stalling for time, “You want me to do you a few favors? Run a couple of errands for you?”

“Oh, no, Julie,” Melissa’s voice drifted to me in the shadows under the bed, “You will do everything I ask, do anything I say. I will be in complete control of you, my little ticklish freshman. I will, that is, unless you want me to keep working on these ticklish piggies of yours.”

“You know I can’t do that.” How could I relinquish my freedom?

“You will,” Melissa said smugly, “You just need more persuasion, that’s all.” I could feel her weight shift on my legs. Before, Melissa had been sitting on my calves, holding my feet still with her knees. Now it felt like she was stretching out on top them. Her chest was pressed against my calves, while her knees were resting against my thighs.

Of course I kept trying to kick her off. Melissa’s earlier tickling had robbed me of much of my strength, but now I felt some coming back. Still, it was hopeless! Melissa’s body covered them from top to bottom. There was nothing I could do to free myself!

“Comfy Julie?” Melissa asked, “I know I am. But I am a little…hungry. I think I’ll snack a bit on your soles!” I felt Melissa grab my feet with both hands and push them together. Then she shoved her face against their bottoms, vibrating her lips on my delicate skin. She buzzed her lips on both my feet, quickly starting me giggle once again.

“Melissa…he ehe ehe come on hehhee cut that out heh ehehheheh…”

“No Melissa here, just a big bumble bee!” She started vibrating her lips faster, moving them over the balls of my feet, shifting rapidly from left to right foot. I laughed harder, and tried to wiggle my feet away. Her grip was like steel!

“These are delicious! Buzz, buzz, buzz,” Melissa teased, her lips quivering up and down my arches. Still, it didn’t tickle nearly as bad as the brush or Melissa’s fingertips did. I could handle this. I could take the bumble bee tickles without surrendering.

I only doubted this when Melissa’s lips touched my toes. That made my body jerk, and turned my giggles up a notch. Still I would resist. I would hold heh ehee ehee out. She wouldn’t be the boss of me! Sadly, Melissa was just warming up.

“I want more!” Melissa cried out, “I want to taste your feet more! I want to hear you laugh more!” Suddenly I felt her hot, wet tongue swirling across my soles. Her started licking with firm strokes, covering my feet with saliva. Melissa made her tongue glide down my arch, circle around my heel, then slowly spiral it back up again.

“NOOO HOOO HOHOOHHOOHHOOO DOONNTT HOHOHOO HOHHO NAWWOO LICCKKIINNGG HJOO HHOOO OOHOHO STAWWWPPOOPOOPP OOHH HOHO HO STOWOOOPP!!!!”

I began laughing for real now. Her tongue had a rough feel to it, even as it slipped and slid across my soles. Melissa could push the tip of her tongue against my sensitive flesh almost as hard as a fingernail, drilling into the balls of my feet. She could use the entire flat surface of her tongue, covering my foot almost from arch to instep in sloppy tickles. And Melissa could slither it between my toes. That’s what made me howl!

I tried to clench my toes shut, but Melissa would just grab my foot with her left hand and pry open my toes with her right. She could them worm her tongue over the sides of my toes or drill into the soft webbing between them.

“Your feet are like cherry lollipops!” Melissa cried out excitedly. She began swirling her tongue around the tip of my baby toe, setting my skin on fire! It tickled! It tickled, it tickled, it tickled, it tickled!

Then her tongue attacked the underside of my big toe, and it tickled even more. Melissa was licking with strong, upward strokes of her tongue. It was driving me wild! I began to pound my fists on the carpeting, started begging for mercy. It was a sensation I just wasn’t prepared for.

“You know, I’ve never been able to finish a lollipop without biting,” Melissa said, “One…two…three!” Melissa licked as she counted out one and two, but on three, I felt her teeth begging to nibble on the balls of my feet.

I screamed for just a second, quickly using up the last bit of air in my lungs, before descending into fits of silent laughter. Feeling Melissa’s incisors scraping across my soles was more than I could take. She would nip first on my right foot, then my left. Melissa would pretend she was eating corn, chewing from left to right. Then rake her front teeth down my arch.

I wanted to curl up in a ball and die. The sensations shooting from my feet, up my legs and into my brain were indescribable. If I could have talked, I would have promised Melissa anything she wanted, if only she’d stop using my soles as chew toys. I would have sold my soul to the devil himself to make her stop.

Then she did, and I was again in the unenviable position of gasping for breath while my body felt like a sack of potatoes. Melissa got off my legs, gave me time to collect myself, but even as she did, I could feel her lift my right foot up into the air. It was just a matter of time before she started licking or biting again. I wanted to rip my foot out of her grasp, but the tickling had left me to powerless.

“What you don’t understand Julie,” Melissa said eventually, “Is that I already own you. Just look at how much suffering I can cause this mousy body of yours. You are just too weak to resist me. Why not admit it now, and save yourself some torment.”

She was right. I could feel it in the bottom of my soul. How could I ever hope to resist her when she could render me a hysterical, wailing thing so easily? I was already under her control. Still, I was loath to admit it. It was just to embarrassing to admit how feeble you were!

“But I can also do more to you then just torture you Julie. I can also do this…” Melissa popped my big toe into her mouth like a lifesaver. Then, instead of buzzing or licking or nibbling, she sucked on it. Hard.

A new sensation washed over me, one I had known little of in my innocent life. Pleasure. Who would have guessed my toes could be used to give me such enjoyment? After seconds, a moan escaped my lips, then another. Melissa switched toes, causing different noises to build up in my throat.

“When you’re bad, you will be tickled,” Melissa said, flicking her tongue quickly across my toes, causing me to squeal, “But when you’re a good girl, I can make you feel more ecstasy than you ever have in your entire life.”

That wouldn’t be hard. My puritanical upbringing had left me almost completely innocent. Not only was I still a virgin, but also I had never even been French kissed before. Sex was for after marriage, I had been taught. That included not just intercourse, but all the fondling and teasing that led up to it.

Melissa’s words tempted me more than I would have admitted at the time. What she was doing to my toes was causing things to build up inside my body I would never have guessed at. But I knew that if it was wrong between an unmarried boy and girl, it was doubly wrong between to girls.

“Not a oooOHH chance,” I said. The moan in the middle took some of the forcefulness out of my words, but I got my point across.

“Julie, you are so cute!” Melissa said, giving my foot a quick tickle, “You still think you have a choice. I guess I’ll have to show you what pleasure really is.”

I felt Melissa grab both my ankles and start pulling me out from under the bed. I had hopes that somehow she was going to free me, but Melissa stopped pulling as soon as my bottom was out in the open. Then I could feel her hands on my waist.

“Let’s just get these jeans off, shall we?” Melissa asked. Sensing danger, I pushed my waist against the floor, hoping to cover up the zipper and button to my pants. Melissa countered that by slipping her fingers under my hips and digging them into my hipbones.

Melissa began drilling her fingers into my hipbones, making me giggle and laugh again. Soon my hips left my control, and began bouncing up and down to escape the torment. It was then easy for Melissa to worm her hands all the way underneath my waist and hold me up while her talented fingers quickly released both button and zipper.

Next, Melissa grabbed the legs of my jeans and pulled. My jeans slid all the way off, uncovering my legs. Next, she did the same with my panties, pulling so hard she ripped them a little before they too came off.

“You have the nicest ass I think I’ve ever seen!” She commented, cupping my bottom with her soft hand, “Now, spread your legs,” Melissa commanded.

“Not a chance!’ I barked back. Prostitutes spread their legs.

“I love it when you make me do things the hard way, Julie!” Melissa exclaimed. Then I felt her fingernails skittering across my bare posterior. Did every part of my body have to be so ticklish!

“HEH EHE EHE EH HEHEH WHHYY HEHEH EHEHH EHEH HHE MELLHEHEHHLISSAA HE EHE EHEH E EHEH EHEH!!!!”

“Spread your legs,” she said simply. Her nails were now working the crease where my thighs met my butt, tickling me even more. I clenched my jaw, determined not to give in this time.

“NNEVVERRER HEH EHHEH EHEH EHEH E E E EHEHHEH EHEH MELLLIISSSAA HEHE EHEH EE EHEHE EHEHE EHEHEHEH!!!!!!! NEVVHE EHEHEHEH NEVVERRHEHEH!!”

“Why do you say that? You know you’re too weak to hold out long. Goochie goochie little Julie’s buttie!” Melissa began to sing, “Goochie goochie goo!” I could feel her fingers skating over the backs of my thighs, dancing over my bottom, and flicking up my spine.

But this time I wouldn’t give in. It tickled. It tickled a lot, but not quite as bad as having my toes nibbled. And I knew that spreading my legs would only open up my most private of parts. I would not give Melissa access to that area! I wouldn’t, no matter how much she tickled!

“OK, Julie, you give me no choice. I didn’t want to have to do this to you…” Then I felt the makeup brush Melissa had used on me earlier, but this time she was running it between my butt checks! I…I…I howled! It…it…

“Now I’ll have to sterilize this,” Melissa joked, still stroking the brush in my crack, softly caressing it. I was laughing like a lunatic, cackling insanely as every bristle felt like an entire hand under my arms. Up and down the brush worked, harder and harder I laughed.

“HEHE EHEHE EHEHEHE EHEH OOOKKKKKK EHEEH EHEHEHHEHEH OPPEEN EHE EHEHEH E E EHEH EHEH OPPENNN EHEHEH E EHEHEH E EHEH JUSHEHEHEHEH JUSST HEHE EHE E EHEHEHEHH STAWWPP HEHEHEHEHEH OPPEHEHEHEEENNN!!!”

And I did open my legs, as wide as I could. The tickling stopped, and as I tried to catch my breath, I could feel something being strapped around each knee. Experimentally I tried to close my legs, only to find they wouldn’t shut. There was now a rod or stick stuck between them!

“Like it Julie?” Melissa said, “I call it a spreader. Don’t know what name the S&M crowd gives it. You’ll get to know it well, I think. Now lets take a look between your legs. Well I’ll be! You’re a natural blond!”

My face under the bed was now so red and hot I was surprised it wasn’t glowing. My bare bottom was sticking up in the air, and my…womanhood was on display for all to see! How could anything get more humiliating than that!

I felt a fingernail glide over the fuzzy lips next to my opening, forcing my to shrike. Oh no, she was tickling me…down there!

“Coochie coochie coochie cooo!” Melissa chanted, lightly teasing both of my lips now, running her fingers through my golden curls. I laughed louder and louder, soon begging once again for Melissa to stop.

“You’re right, Julie, I promised you something different, didn’t I? Here it is.”

Melissa slipped her finger inside me and circled a soft fingertip around my clitoris. If sucking my toes had sent waves of pleasure through my body, this caused a tsunami to crash against me. I moaned loudly, completely unprepared for the sensation. I had never even touched myself down there! (Masturbation is a sin you know, especially for girls.)

“Oh don’t oooOHHHH no no please don’t OOOoooOHHH do this to MEEEEEOOHH GAWWD ohooh!!” I groaned. Underneath the bed, I grabbed part of the frame and squeezed until my knuckles turned white.

“Why not,” Melissa asked teasingly, still stroking me in my forbidden place, “Aren’t you enjoying this?”

That was impossible to enjoy, as I was now meowing like a kitten. My throat was vibrating with a deep guttural sound that I didn’t even recognize.

“Not right…dirty,” I managed to get out, “To shameful…forced to…forced to ORGASM!” I would have whispered the last word (only having heard the filthy word in health class) but at that second, Melissa slipped a second finger deeper inside, making me lose control of my voice box.

“You will cum,” Melissa said, now stroking me in two places, “I will make you cum, because I have all the power. I control this slender body of yours just like I control your mind and your will. Now be a good girl and climax.”

I couldn’t! Not until I was married! Not to a woman! Not against my will! Had to fight…but it felt so good! I had a vision of a pixie dancing inside me, playing my womanhood like a harp.

Then she had me on the edge. I could feel raw energy sweep through my body. The end was so close I could taste it, yet Melissa wouldn’t let me slip over the edge. I cried out, my bellow colored with lust and frustration. I needed it! I didn’t matter that it was wrong and dirty! I had to have it!

“Are you going to be a good girl for mommy?” Melissa asked again, touching me lighter than before, keeping my orgasm just out of reach. I didn’t…I couldn’t…I…I…

“YES!” I screamed so loudly that I’m sure half the dorm heard it, “YES! I’ll BE A GOOD GIRL! I”LL BE GOOD FOR MY MOMMY!! GOOD GIRL!!” Then Melissa flicked her finger deep inside me, and my world exploded in colors, sounds and feelings I had never imagined before. It was like having fireworks explode in your brain. And it went on for what seemed like an eternity.

When the smoke cleared, I was out from under the bed, leaning a chair. Everything was still spinning, so I didn’t try to get up.

“So do you understand now,” Melissa asked. Standing up, she towered over me. I couldn’t look at her the same way. Melissa had tortured me horribly and rewarded my beyond measure. She was now a queen, beautiful and dreadful. She was gorgeous and terrifying. I wanted to run away and bow down before her.

Melissa reached out to me and helped me stand. She held me, and I just looked in her deep brown eyes, lost in fear and longing.

“Now little tickle slave, torturing you has left me very horny. It’s is your turn to pleasure me.”

I was going to refuse her. Touching another woman was unthinkable, even more unthinkable than one touching me!

Then Melissa dipped me, like we were dancing. I was a foot off the ground, her hands on my ribcage the only thing keeping me from the floor. I remembered I was naked from the waist down, still only wearing my blouse and bra. She could start tickling at anytime, and I was powerless to stop her. She could exploit my most sensitive areas once more, and I couldn’t stop her. She could drop me and pounce on my mostly naked body, and I couldn’t stop her.

“OK,” I said in a whisper, “But I don’t know how…” My mouth was bone dry, and I felt like crying.

“I’ll teach you, my little toy. I’ll teach you how to use your fingers and tongue just the way I like. You’d better be a fast learned, because if you don’t do it right, I’ll punish you some more.”

And as Melissa led me to her bed, I knew that I had become a slave. At that moment, my normal university life ended. i was now a possession. The only question was whether i could win back my freedom.

End part 3

Wow!!!:wow: :wow: Great story!! one of the best I've ever read. I think I could answer the last question for ya: you never did regain your freedom:D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back