• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ANGELINA JOLIE FOOT TICKLE FOR 30s

TICKLERBOY123

TMF Regular
It has come to my attention that today on a British Breakfast show called the Big Breakfast Angelina Jolie had her feet tickled for 30 seconds and she laughed!!!!!
I did not watch the show but i have it on highest authority that she was tickled for 30 seconds and she seemed "EXTREMELY TICKLISH".

dOES ANYONE HAVE A CLIP OF THIS?

It has now come to my attention that these clips are to be found on the hitw website? can anybody confirm this? i will confirm it if i can!

Unfortunately the clips of angelina jolie being tickled cannot yet be found on the website. After making extensive enquiries, i believe that it can be accepted as fact that angelina jolie had her FEET tickled on The Big Breakfast.

WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD????

This tickling is like gol dust. How often are celebrities intentionally tickled on their feet with them agreeing to it???
Apparently she participated in a quiz on the Big Breakfast and was told that she must answer five questions correctly to escape the tickling. For each question answered incorrectly she would have her fet tickled for thirty seconds.

Come on people!!1 Reply to this thread. If it is true there might be someone who taped the show and that might have the facility to make vido clips of it - or certaily vid caps!!!!!!!

ANGELINA JOLIE HAD HER FEET TICKLED FOR 30 SECONDS!!!!!!

COME ON PEOPLE!!

That's something I would like to see, but unfortunately, I know not of the show you speak...I can't help you out man...sorry =(

"that's where you'll find me if I get to go..." - dave mathews

I am dying to know more about this. But Ticklerboy, what is your source of information?

Oh to here of this is wonderful, to see it would be alot better!!!
Maybe someone will find it and post it. Good luck people.

WOW! That would be a great find. However, I have never heard of this show. We need more information. If someone here taped it, I'm sure they'd come forward and say something. I don't care much for jolie, but she is sexy.
I'd like to see some of that.

Hound

Nothing anywhere

After an INTENSIVE search of that UK Breakfast show and all Angelina Jolie based sites..and HITW + Mousepad alerts...
I have found nothing on her being tickled.

I would love to hear the source of this news.
Hopefully someone can find it if it exists.
I gotta go re-fuel the Batmobile.

DK

Hey Ticklerboy, at first you were yelling at us for not posting (most of us Americans were at work probably, forgive us!)....now where the hell are you?!!!

I put a post up on the Mousepad (which has alot of people in the UK as well as all of the scanners from the HITW....which also didn't have anything mentioned) about this but no one has answered my post, nor had anyone posted there as an alert (and since anything that happens on the HITW site usually is on the Mousepad first...it seems a bit suspect) .....so Ticklerboy, where do you get your info, especially where did you hear that it was going to be posted at the HITW?

Furthermore, I just did a routine search on Google for The Big Breakfast, took the first link and found out that Angelina Jolie was not on this show at all this week (they have listings of who's on, and who's been on in the past week).

Anyway, here's the link to the site, which I got after extensive research! (lol!).

http://www.channel4.com/bigbreakfast/whats_on/you_missed.cfm

Nontkl is the undisputed king of scowering for tickling info on the web. If HE came up empty handed I've got to believe this is a lost cause. Someone PLEASE prove me wrong.

Before this alert appeared on the board, I read it on a search of google groups. I think sometimes the info posted there is false or maybe just wishful thinking.

Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of the bullshit that is posted in this Forum from time to time? :cool:

Why would a major A-list movie star like Angelina Jolie put herself in a degrading position on an obscure British TV show? She sure as hell doesn't have to do it to get noticed and get work!

Maybe my information was incorrect - as i say in this post i did not actually witness the tickling nor did i know that she had been on the show. All i know is that after speaking with friends some can recall angelina jolie being tickled on the show - theyare not into tickling and would have nothing to gain by lying or trying to dceive me. As for why would she want to be on the show??? Well the Big Breakfast may be obscure but many a famous celevrity has appeared on that show. They have a segment where they interview celebrites on a bed - usually female celebrities have their feet in the cameramans face! It is not too hard to imagine that this may have transpired. I doubt that it transpired this week - but my friends do recally seeing angelina on the show promoting her new film and they say she was tickled albeit briefly.

My information may be oncorrect - as for the info on HITW gang - i am afraid that after communicating with a fellow tickler as interested in the story as i we checked the internet together to look for more info - we found sngelina on HITW gang but id not see the tickling.

If this is erroneous, i can say that it was not my intention to spread false information. If the even did not transpire then i can assure you that i am as disappointed as all of the rst of you! sorrry

TICKLERBOY123

Fair enough Ticklerboy! By all means, track down your friends and find out every bit of information that you can since it's very possible that it DID happen...I hope that it did!...though you did originally say in your first post that it had occurred that day and now you're saying that you heard about it from friends remembering from a previous date.....but I'm sure you didn't mean to mislead anybody and if it was posted independently of your post on a Google message board, it seems like maybe it DID happen!! Let's all hope so...and even more that we can get a clip!

I also want to point out LOUD AND CLEAR that Ticklerboy has posted many legitimate posts about ticklish celebs that have been confirmed and I am totally not trying to make Ticklerboy feel like another TMF member that recently became imbroiled in a controversy regarding the authenticity of his posts. Many UK clips that would have otherwise gone unnoticed have been recorded by Ticklerboy (including Caprice, some mainstream stuff, etc) and if he was here in front of me, I'd shake his hand or even go so far as to give him a big hug for his good work!! (standing ovation at this point for Ticklerboy and his past triumphs!)

But on a general note (while the subject has been raised!) I have to agree regarding being sick of fake posts. It's all about getting attention, that's the only thing I can think of. It also seems to have gotten worse than ever before in the tickling community and seems to usually be the younger contingent!!! Grow up guys!!! You know who you are!!! There's so much available data on so many celebs that there's no need to fabricate....we'll find them all out yet!!! It only fosters doubt about ALL posts! And this post is a perfect example of that doubt!

No hard feelings.....only encouragement!!!!

Last edited:
I want to apologize for saying "Grow up, guys!" as I am in no position in my life to say that to anybody!! (lol!) I chose NOT to edit it out of the original post since it's been there all night and I want to formally acknowledge my retraction just in case anybody DID read it and thought me too self-righteous!

Alright, I've decided to bring attention to this post because I really wanna see it if it did happen and it's been a decade so it could of been uploaded online since then. IMDB says she was on the show in 2001 right when this thread was made and I'm currently searching for it, did anyone ever view the episode?

Last edited:
If this was in fact "real"..in a decade's time, im 110% sure it would have been found, talked about and posted. It's another early internet days fake (much like the famous avengers fake)

I remember the Big Breakfast well, and while it wouldn't have surprised me if she got tickled in that show back then(she wasn't the massive star she is now) other things that happened on that show have been caught before. So I doubt there's anything in it considering it happened 10 years ago with no mention since.

How's it settled MyAuntGreta? Has anyone ever viewed the episode she was on?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back