• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Could you please give me some details?

piumasolletica

TMF Regular
Hello friends.Could you please give me some details about the tickle scenes in these movies? I want to know if it is the case to find theme.

-What the swedish butler saw
-Summer Lovers
-Personal best
-Storybook
-The case of the two beauties (sadisterotica)

CAN YOU DESCRIBE THEME TO ME?
thank you very much!

Summer Lovers

I've seen this one. Daryl Hannah tied up Peter Galagher. She said to him "are you afraid I might tickle you? Because I might."

The he said, "No...not that." She proceeded to tickle him briefly, he laughed, she stopped, and that was it.

Guess what I'm going to say next? You might have guessed it - too bad Daryl Hannah wasn't the one getting tickled in the movie. She'd be a great ticklee. She's so tall and shapely, and has big feet for a woman.

Storybook is really lame...

In Storybook, you just have a scene toward the beginning with the prince tied to a rack, being prodded with a stick and having a bunch of feathers dragged over his face and neck area. He just gets irritated -- tickling is kind of a misnomer here. Also,the evil queen is just kind of watching, not doing the actual tickling. I wouldn't put any effort into seeking it out.

I'm also really interested in "The Case of the Two Beauties." From what I've heard, it's really misnamed as "Sadisterotica," since it's more a racy, "In Like Flint" kind of late sixties/early seventies hot chick spy movie than anything else. Haven't been able to track that one down.

The Case of Two Beauties

Two women capture a male. They throw him across the bed and tie his hands. Once tied, the women administer "tortures" to get him to talk. They tickle his neck and face with the feathers. He laughs but says nothing. Then they "FORCE" him to drink alcohol until he is drunk enough to tell them anything.

THE HORROR!!!

Personal Best

"Personal Best" (1982 film) starring Mariel Hemingway and Patrice Donnelly

Hemingway is a somewhat naive teenage athlete (in the women's pentathalon) who is seduced by an older woman in the same sport, played by Donnelly. They move in together. Lesbians did not like this movie, because their affair is portrayed as a passing phase in Hemingway's coming of age process; worse, she seems somewhat ashamed of it after it is over. By the end of the film she is hooked up with a young man, played by Scott Glenn.

Tickling scenes: One long one, in which Hemingway and Donnelly tickle each other lightly, not producing laughter, but rather just twitching and squirming. They discuss tickling, and Hemingway reveals that her older brothers used to pay her small sums to tickle them in this manner. One or two quick tickles in later scenes.

For fellow foot lovers: Lots of women's bare feet, some close-ups.

Worth renting if you can find it in a video store? IMHO, yes. :D

I hate to tell ya, but most of the mainstream tickling scenes
listed on the www aren't worth looking for. I've wasted a lot
of time and money tracking down bad movies that sometimes don't
even have scenes at all. Thankfully, we have this forum to help
us weed out the things we don't like.

P.S The only scene on your list I've watched was Summer Lovers.
I think all the ingredients were there for a good f/m scene,
but Daryl Hannah really just places her hands on his armpits
and squeezes with her fingertips. No real reaction and it's
over before it starts.

thanks friends!
Do you know if these scenes have been never inserted in this site like clips? Do you know if exists sites where we can download these scenes? I have found a site where they sell the VHS of "the case of the two beauties" but they want 35 Euro!

(always sorry for my bad English, but as you know i am Italian!)

Dear Nickotickle,

I'm curious to learn more about your signature quote.

Thank you,

ddd

the case of two beauties

THE HORROR!!![/QUOTE]
who's the male tortured? is the director of night? what character is he? do you know this information? thanks a lot ps sorry for my terrible english

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back