• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachael Leigh Cook-old interview

grstark62

TMF Novice
In an interview in a fairly recent magazine, Rachael Leigh Cook was asked various questions relating to her making of the movie "Josie and the Pussycats". She was asked about caring for her skin, her diet, excercise, but the last question was the most interesting. That question, which started out having nothing to do with tickling, went like this...

Q. Do you ever go to spas?
A. "I'm very ticklish, and also very wimpy, so I don't really like massages. The masseuse either ends up hurting me or tickling me to the point where I'm laughing hysterically on the floor."

The interview was with a gentleman named Honor Brodie, but I don't remember the magazine. I have a copy of the page though, it was under the Beauty Talk section.

Sweet; I've heard it before, but still... :D

Do you think you could scan that copy and post it here or e-mail it to me at [email protected] ??
Thanks,
Scoob

The Source

Yes! That was from In Style magazine. In fact, I still have that one. :)

Bandit

Yeah!

I posted that same article on the Old TMF 2 days before its collapse, I'm glad to see that someone noticed the article too. By-the-by, do you think we could push to get Maxim to post some more recent chats that have taken place (Olivia D'Abo, Victoria Pratt, etc.)where we know the question has been asked!? I know this is off the Rachel post a bit, but wasn't sure where to put it to get seen.

I've been trying for a long time to get all these transcripts posted. They barely gave me any credit on the Ali Larter one :(
But yeah, could someone scan and post this article for the Celebrity Section maybe?

Rachael Chat

I will try to scan and post a copy of the article page that I have, but it is a bit worn. On the other chats mentioned via Maxim, what were the responses of Olivia D'Abo and Victoria Pratt? I don't remember those.

Chats

I beleive Bandit knows the results of the Victoria Pratt chat which were positive and on this board on one of the previous pages there are positive results for Olivia. I was more interested in getting the entire chat posted to read on Maxim. I know they just recently posted the Ali Larter and Summer Altice chat transcripts, but as for other missing ones they're kinda lagging.

Victoria Pratt

Yes! Victoria Pratt answered that she was ticklish on her sides and feet. "Just because you're in shape doesn't mean you're not ticklish," she answered... :)

Sorry I've been so quiet... My girlfriend and I have moved in together and I've been participating in the live action version of TMF... :)

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back