• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Regular Season, the Playoffs, the World Series, and then, a stunning development

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys continued to play well through the rest of the regular season. They had a six game lead at the All Star Break, which swelled to 12 by August. The team clinched the division at home on September 20th against the Braves, and finished the regular season with 99 wins. They would have home field advantage throughout the entire playoffs, and would use it to their advantage. They opened the first round at home against Florida, and although it was a tough and close series, won the series in four games. Next came the National League Championship Series against the Braves. The Good Guys were fired up. However, after winning Games 1 and 2 in Paradise, and Game 3 in Atlanta, things got ugly. Naomi blew a lead in the 9th inning of Game 4, costing them the sweep. The next night, the teams played 16 innings in a Georgia rain, and although the Good Guys had the lead at one point, the Braves came back and won that game as well. Back to Paradise they went for Game 6, and although the Good Guys had a five run lead at one point, again they couldnt hold it. The game wasnt decided until the bottom of the 11th, when Mitch came up, and hit a John Smoltz pitch over the left field wall for a 6-5 win that made the Good Guys National League Champions! The stadium was bedlam! The team falling all over each other. Everyone was thrilled, but they also knew they had some unfinished business to do. Their World Series opponent would be the Yankees again, and the Good Guys hoped to avenge the heartbreaking loss of the year before. Things started out fine, with a 3-2 win by Kate Hudson in Game 1, and a 4-3 win by Alicia Silverstone in Game 2. The team was in perfect position, needing only one win of the three games played at Yankee Stadium to set up a great chance to win the title. After an extra inning loss in Game 3, the team got a great performance from Adrienne and Naomi in Game 4, winning 5 to 2, to put themselves only one win from the title. Up 3 games to 1, Gardner did an unconventional thing, giving Kate Hudson an extra day's rest, to be sure she was nice and strong for Game 6 if needed. The Good Guys played well, but the Yankees were just a bit better. They hung on for a 5-4 win in Game 5 to send the series back to Paradise. Kate Hudson did take that Game 6 start on 6 days rest, and she was magnificent, allowing only 1 hit in 8 innings to the powerful Yankee lineup. The problem was that Yankee starter Roger Clemens was just as good, shutting the Good Guys out as well. In the bottom of the 8th, with Clemens still on the hill, Mitch came up, and drove a Clemens pitch 400 feet to give the Good Guys the lead. 9th inning, 1-0 Paradise, Good Guys 3 outs away from the title. On came Naomi, could it get any more tense? After a groundout, and a pop up, it came down to Naomi vs Jason Giambi. A homer would tie it. Naomi threw the pitch, and the ball was hit fairly deep to right center, but Naomi could see that Mitch tracked it. It landed in his glove, and the Good Guys were World Champions once again! The 55,000 in Paradise were going nuts, the team was falling all over each other, crying, laughing and hugging. Mitch ran to the mound, and hugged Naomi tight, they were both crying: "I love you so much! I told you you could do it! This is so sweet!" He said , tears rolling down his cheeks. After the game, there was the usual champange celebration in the clubhouse: "Iam so proud of my team. They fought all season to overcome a heartbreaking loss last year, and here they are on top of the world again" Gardner said. After the ceremonial presentation of the World Series trophy, the team went to the hotel for a celebration dinner. After a nice meal and a few drinks, the Good Guys got down to the tickling business of the evening. Their team physician was a pretty lady named Fran Pearl. She had just joined the team that year. The team had made her promise that if they won the championship, she would let them tickle her. She knew she had to live up to the promise, and also knew she couldnt claim it being too personal, since she had seen them all naked with their private parts hanging out during team physicals etc. She congratulated them, and then stripped to a bra and panties, and was tied hands and feet to the bed. Then, Mitch began the tickle on Fran's neck as she began to squirm around and giggle: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Mitch tickled the attractive blonde doctor on her underarms, sides, and belly as she writhed and laughed some more: Heheheheheheheheheheheheeeheheheehe! NO! NO! Then, Mitch tickled Fran on her inner thighs, causing her legs to buck. Finally, Mitch got to the soles of Fran's pretty bare feet. Mitch tickled Fran's feet with fingers, feathers, ice and the electric toothbrush over Fran's soles, and under her toes. This made Fran nuts!
She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, filling the room with laughter, and begging for mercy! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I'm very ticklish! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, Mitch let the exhausted Fran up, and she got dressed. The party ended at about 4 in the morning, but when Mitch and Naomi went home, neither were tired. They began foreplay, and ended up making love. Although Mitch used a condom, Naomi didnt put her spermicidal foam in. Unbeknownst to Mitch, the condom had a pinhole in it, and he hadnt bothered to check. The next morning they got up, and all seemed fine. They were lovey dovey. The couple made plans for their usual end of season/winter vacation when Erin had free time from school, but a development would change all that. About a month later, Naomi was late with her period, and wasnt feeling well. She didnt tell Mitch, and made a doctor's appointment. A couple of days later, Mitch and Erin were out, and Naomi got a call from her doctor. "Naomi, I wanted to tell you that you are pregnant" The doctor said. Naomi was a bit nervous, although they had wanted another child, they hadnt discussed when. When Mitch got home, Naomi said: "Erin, go in the other room, I have to talk to daddy for a minute" The five year old went into the other room: "Honey, I have something to tell you. I just got a call from the doctor. I was late, and I went to see him, and the thing is.. I'm.. we're pregnant" She said. Mitch was stunned. Then Naomi continued: "You're not mad, I mean, we did want another one?" She said
"Yes, I know, Nai, not mad, just a bit stunned is all. How far along are you?" He said. "A bit over a month, it will be due around July. As far as baseball, I can take a part season contract, Mandy will have to close for me until I can get back in August. Gardner wont be happy, and the team will have to survive without me, but Mitch, I want this baby" Naomi said. "I know you do, and I'm not going to deprive you of that. I want another one, too, we had always discussed that. The best things in life arent planned, we know that. Your arm surgery when we had Erin, and now this, but fine, I love you, and I want you to have it" Mitch said. "When will we tell Jim?" Naomi said. "We'll talk about it. Since its off season, we dont have to tell him right today. A few days, a week, we'll talk it over" Mitch said.
So Naomi was pregnant again, costing her much of the next season. How would this affect Mitch and the team? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back