• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ANOTHER NEW STORY! "Southern Hospitality" Part 1 - M/F feet

dahoochman

TMF Expert
SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY - Part One

It was a beautiful sunny early spring day. A perfect day for a wedding. Jim and Tammy’s ceremony was beautiful, and with 2 hours to kill before the reception, Linda and I decided to go back to the hotel. As we left the ceremony, I thought back fondly to my college days with Jim, and the crazy times we had together – I never could understand why he had to move so far away. But I was happy he had found the woman of his dreams. Smiling, I hit the accelerator on our rented Buick, speeding down I-95 in Georgia. The sun was starting to go down to the west of us, and the traffic was very light, not what us “Yankees” are used to. It was truly a wonderful day.

I looked over at Linda, and she looked absolutely stunning. She had chosen an amazing blue floral print dress that fell just above her knees but had a sexy side slit, with a plunging neckline, and sheer arms and back. She complimented the dress with the sexiest blue open toe slides I had ever seen, and ultra sheer barely there skin tone nylons. She had her hair up, and wore a beautiful gold choker necklace I had given her for Christmas, and a thin gold ankle bracelet. As we drove, she slipped her shoes off, and placed her feet up on the dash. She knew I loved when she did this, as it allowed me to admire her great gams, and gave the passing cars and trucks a nice peek too.

As I weaved in and out of slower traffic, Linda yelled at me to slow down, and reminded me that we were far from home, and probably a target for ticket happy state troopers. Besides, we weren’t in a rush. She was always the voice of reason. Knowing she was right, I moved to the right lane, and set the cruise control to 70. Several uneventful minutes passed, and then a large black 18-wheeler came up behind us. The truck rode on our back bumper for several miles, even though he could have easily passed us. Annoyed, I decided to brake check him. After hitting the brakes several times, he finally moved to the passing lane, but instead of passing us, he rode right next to us. I looked up at the big rig, but I could not see inside as the windows were tinted dark. I slowed down a bit, hoping he would pass, but he matched our speed. I started to curse and get annoyed, but Linda leaned over, and in her ever claming tone told me to stop it – and to think about what a beautiful day it was, and not to let the truck bother me. Realizing she was right, I slowed down more, and the truck finally moved ahead of us, passing us and finally moving in front of us in the slow lane.

But that wasn’t the end of the game. Our new friend decided to slow down – a lot – at one point slowing to less than 50, so I decided to move back to the left lane to pass him. As we accelerated, so did he, matching our speed. Then it hit me – maybe he was just enjoying my wife’s legs? Laughing to myself, I decided to give our new friend a show, and slowed down to exactly 70. As we rode down the highway side by side, I reached over and started to run my hands up and down my wife’s stockinged legs. I was sure he could see what I was doing. I tried to push Linda’s dress up higher, but she figured out what I was doing, and slapped my hand away, and then took her feet off the dash. “What are you doing?” she asked. “Oh, just giving our friend in the truck a show.” I laughed. “OK behave you!” she said, and with that I floored it. The Buick screamed to life, and we zoomed off down the highway, leaving the truck behind. Or so we thought.

10 minutes down the road we saw signs for a rest area. I had to go since we left the church, so I pulled in to use the facilities. I asked Linda if she needed to go, but she was intently reading one of those travelers guides – always looking for new and exciting things to do, so she stayed in the car as I went in. Neither one of us noticed the black big rig pull in behind us.

In the big black rig were 2 half brothers. Driving the rig was Billy. Billy was the older of the 2 men, and had just been released from prison a year earlier after serving 7 years for kidnapping and criminal restraint. Billy was a mean guy – he would routinely kill small animals for no reason. And despite his small stature – he stood only 5 foot 7, he was afraid of nobody. Billy’s younger half brother Bubba sat in the passengers seat. Bubba was a huge hulking figure, but despite his size he was a gentle person, just the opposite of his half brother. Bubba suffered from learning disabilities, and had the mentality of a 10 year old boy. But with the death of his parents, he had only Billy to look after him.

When Bubbas parents died, they left all of their possessions to Bubba, including the family home, and Bubba’s fathers 1990 Peter-Built Rig. When Billy returned from prison, he convinced Bubba to give him the truck for a family business. The two spent most of their time driving up and down I-95, making money where they could. Billy continued to commit crimes, convincing Bubba to help by telling him they were “teaching people how to act properly.”

I entered the rest area, found the men’s room, and did my business. When finished, I decided to go to the gift shop to get mints or gum, for after the reception. Meanwhile, outside in the car, Linda sat in the car, reading, with her feet up, not seeing the two men approaching her door. Back inside, I found my gum, and as my luck would have it – the line at the gift shop was long – well – not very long – the kid working the register was just incredibly slow. After finally paying for my gum, I hurried back out to the parking lot. Reaching the car, I opened the driver’s side door to find Linda and her purse missing. Thinking maybe she had decided to use the rest room I sat and waited for her to return.

The big black rig accelerated onto the highway. Linda wrestled in the back of the cab with one of her abductors – Bubba. He was a huge man, wearing denim overalls with a crew cut and a baby face that appeared to be about 22 or 23. But despite her struggles, Bubba subdued her, and forced her on to her stomach, and sitting on her he pulled her arms behind her back and tightly tied her wrists with a ripped up T-Shirt. Linda screamed and cried, but with the huge man sitting on her there was not much she could do. She tried to kick, which only prompted Bubba to move down and tightly bind her ankles, and then knees together. Linda continued to scream, and then Billy yelled. “Bubba, shut that bitch up!” Bubba complied, gagging Linda with a length of cloth. Satisfied that she was tightly tied, Bubba got off Linda, and sitting on his knees, he tried to help Linda up. Linda lay on the floor in a fetal position crying, and Billy looked back and smiled. Billy was not a good-looking man at all – dirty greasy curly hair, missing teeth, pockmarked skin. Still smiling, Billy said “Now we’ll show you Yankees what Southern Hospitality means.” Both Bubba and Billy laughed loudly.

After 15 minutes, I decided to go looking for my wife. I checked the entire rest area, but there was no sign of her. I went and stood by the ladies room, and waited another 10 minutes, but she never came out. I finally worked up the nerve to ask a lady that worked the coffee counter to go in the rest room and check for her – and she did, but the ladies room was empty. Where the heck was she??

Linda lay motionless on the cab of the truck, crying and shaking, not sure what her abductors wanted. Bubba kept trying to help her to a sitting position, but every time he touched her she would scream through the gag and thrash. Bubba started to stroke Linda’s face – wiping away tears, and finally spoke in a very child-like deep voice. “Uhhh listen pretty lady, we’re not gonna hurt ya.” Somehow, his words seemed reassuring, and Linda let Bubba help her to a sitting position with her back against the back of the cab and her legs straight out in front of her. Bubba sat next to her stroking her face, and then her arm. But Linda noticed Bubba staring intently at her feet. Her shoes had come off in the struggle with Bubba at the rest area by the car, and her nylons had a run in one leg. Bubba slid closer to her feet, and lifted her legs onto his lap. Staring at her feet, Bubba slowly extended his hand – and touched her foot with a single finger. Linda closed her eyes, and feared that her huge abductor was going to rape her. He ran a single finger up the run in her stocking, from her toe up to her calf. But he went no higher. Linda moved her legs away from Bubba, and tried to curl up as best she could, But Bubba kept trying to touch her, making her scream through the gag. “Bubba, leave her the fuck alone!” Yelled Billy, and Bubba obediently moved away from Linda and into his seat in the front of the cab. Linda felt relief, as Bubba really scared her.

As they drove down the road, Bubba just sat there and stared at Linda’s legs, which both really scared her, and made her wonder why he was staring so much. Had he never seen a lady in a dress or nylons before? She could see through the windshield that the truck was leaving the main highway at the “Hampton Road” exit. She kept repeating those words to herself over and over so as not to forget. The truck sped down a long dark curvy road, for at least 5 miles, before she could feel the truck slowing down, and then turning off the road and into a dimly lit parking lot. Billy then spoke. “Listen Bubba, I’m a thinking we should get a few things before we head to the cabin, so you done keep an eye on her, while I runs in. I’ll be right back. Now WATCH her, ya hear me!” Bubba shook his head yes, he seemed to fear Billy. Linda, realizing that she was about to be left alone with Bubba, starting to thrash about and makes noise. Billy poked his head in between the 2 seats to yell at her. “Now you done best be acting properly, or when I get back I’ll TEACH you all about acting proper, ya hear!!” And with that, he turned to Bubba, who was smiling a stupid smile, and slapped him. “Knock that stupid smile off yer face before I whoop ya – now do as I tells ya! I’ll be back” And with that Billy left the truck. Bubba waited a few seconds for Billy to get out of sight, and then turned his attention to Linda, with a big smile on his face.

Back at the rest area, I was in full panic mode. Where was my wife??? I searched the whole rest area twice, but no luck. I went back to the car every few minutes, hoping she would show up, but she didn’t. Then, I walked around to her side of the car and my heart nearly stopped. There were her Blue Slides on the pavement by trunk of the car. Now I knew something was very wrong.

Bubba slipped in between the 2 seats and into the back of the cab with Linda. Linda tried to move away from him, but the back wall of the small cab trapped her. Shaking and scared, tears started to fall down Linda’s face, as fear engulfed her. Without Billy to protect her, what as Bubba going to do to her? Who would stop him??

Bubba sat on the floor of the cab, facing Linda, still staring at her feet. Linda tried her best to curl up into a ball, tears falling down her face, when Bubba looked at her face and spoke. “Oh, oh no pretty lady. Please don’t cry!” And with that Bubba slowly extended his hand to wipe the tears from Linda’s face. Linda, seeing his hand coming, turned her head and tried to bury her face in her own shoulder. Bubba backed away for a second, but then, looking down at Linda’s feet, started to smile again. He extended his arm down towards Linda exposed stockinged feet, and ran a single finger up the sole of her right foot. Linda immediately squirmed, and moved her feet away from the touch. Bubba laughed out loud, and reached for her other foot. Then, he spoke “Oh I think I know how to cheer up the pretty lady!” He started to run his fingers over Linda’s stockinged feet, and Linda immediately reacted to the sensations by kicking her feet, and squealing through the gag. Bubba laughed again. “Oh oooooh, I think someone is tickly-ish!” and Bubba laughed a loud deep laugh. “Hoooo oooh oohhh hooo.” Linda tried to move away, but Bubba had her cornered, and he reached down and picked up her tied legs and locked them under his huge right arm, and then started to slowly trace his fingers up and down her bare stockinged soles. Linda squirmed and wiggled as the tickling sensations got worse and worse, as Bubba was relentless. As Bubba tickled her, he kept saying “Tickle Tickle Tickle pretty lady” and would laugh his deep throaty laugh. Finally, Bubba stopped tickling her feet, and turned his head to look at Linda’s face. “Are you happy now, pretty lady?” he asked. Linda kept her face turned, not wanting to encourage her captor. Bubba then reached and pulled the gag off. “Pretty lady, are you ok now?” he asked in his child-like tone. Linda, free from the gag, started to scream. “HELP!!! HELP MEEEE!!!! HEEELLPPPP!!!!”

The rig shook as the driver’s side door opened, and Billy climbed back in. He threw a bag across the seat, and moved to the middle to see what was going on in the back. “Why the fuck is she screaming!!” He yelled. I could see the fear on Bubba’s face as Billy hollered at him. “Jesus Christ Bubba, I ask ya to do one dag gum thing and ya screw it up! Now gag that bitch!” And with that Billy slapped Bubba across the side of his face hard, and Bubba quickly backed away, his head down so as not to make eye contact. “Did I tell ya to do something? WELL!!!” and Billy raised his hand again. Bubba quickly slid over toward Linda and re-gagged her. Linda looked at Bubba, his lip was bleeding, and his hands shook. As the rig started down the road again, Linda wondered to herself – “Am I afraid of the wrong guy?”

TO BE CONTINUED…..

Great story so far! I used to have thoughts like that of my ex-wife Robin. She would be the perfect victim.

hooch

yeah!!!!!!!!it's christmas time, at least i feel like it whenever i read your stories, hooch, outstanding job, can't wait.

Hooch, I always love your stories. You are a very talented writer, and we share an interest (to put it mildly) in hosed feet. Thanks for your effort.

Whow......!

I'm (nearly;) ) feeling sorry for Linda. But in fact i'm also hoping for some really evil (but sensual) torture for her.

If i were that Bubba guy, i would not only tickle her feet until she gets senseless, but also sniff those soles in their ultra thin nylon and tell her about the sweetness im smelling, perhaps ashaming her :devil: .

Perhaps there will be some nice violence against the evil guy by the husband at the end.

But whatever... im anxious to read the next parts!

This could be your new masterpiece DAHOOCHMAN!

Outstanding Hooch!

This is the one I have been waiting for! I can't wait to see what happens next! One small detail - I assume Linda's toenails are painted red?

I absolutely love your stories because not only do they involve tickling sexy, classy, nylon feet but they also have "gagged giggling/laughter" which is not common in most other posts.

By the way, has Linda ever questioned how it is that she often ends up tied and tickled? It seems to me that she should question this because its more than mere coincidence! Keep up the great writing!

more coming

Hi everyone.

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming! I'd love to hear from the ladies out there too!

OK well this one will be 3 parts. Part 2 is done, I will post it now seperately, part 3 within a day or two.

Enjoy!

Hooch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back