• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The winter, the pregnant pitcher, spring comes, and back to team tickle

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
A few days after Naomi found out she was pregnant, Mitch and Naomi had a meeting to tell Jim Gardner and the team management. The team was of course happy for the couple, but knew it would be tough with their bullpen ace out most of the season. The couple spent that winter partially at home, but also traveled to see Naomi's family in Australia, and Mitch's family in the U.S. When spring training came, Naomi accompanied Mitch to Freeport for camp. By then four months pregnant, she was beginning to show. The six week training camp was productive, but Naomi felt weird not being able to train with the team. Opening day was on a Monday in early April against the Phillies in Paradise, and the Good Guys added a new temporary pitcher to take Naomi's spot on the roster until she came back. At the championship ceremony before the game on opening day, Gardner couldnt help to quip:" Well, I guess the person that should hoist the championship flag up is the one who is going to be the most missed for the majority of this year. Naomi, we look forward to welcoming you back late in the season, and hope you have a healthy baby" Opening day was a success, as Mitch hit two homeruns, and the Good Guys won 5 to 3 behind Kate Hudson and Mandy. To be fair, because Naomi would be out, and pregnant pitchers who couldnt perform for the team were considered on the ineligible list, the team raised Mitch's salary for that year, so there would be no financial fallout from Naomi's absence. Being pregnant was difficult for Naomi. Not only did she have to deal with a young child and a husband who traveled a lot, but the pregnancy also made her excruciatingly ticklish, even more so than usual. Naomi often would have sore or swollen feet from the extra weight, and ask Mitch to massage her feet. However, even if he didnt try to tickle her, her feet were so sensitive and ticklish, that if he so much as touched her, it would send her through the roof with giggles and laughter. Sometimes, as he did with the first pregnancy, he loved to tease her with her food craving and obsession. She would come to every home game, and sit in the box seats, and if he saw her eating would yell: "Hey, big belly, put that down, you're gonna get too fat!" Naomi wanted another child badly, but she hated being pregnant, and not able to compete, and having to watch the team play from the sidelines. The Good Guys started the season a bit slowly, playing only break even 500 ball in the first homestand. On the first Saturday night, they gathered for the first gambling and team tickle party of the year. When they broke camp, they had to take an extra pitcher with them to fill Naomi's roster spot until she got back. This pitcher was a 25 year old southern belle with blonde hair named Melissa G. Petite and thin, she hailed from Georgia, and it was time to give her her tickle initiation. When she joined the Good Guys from the farm team, she was at first apprehensive because of Team Tickle. She hated to be tickled, but knew she had to fit in, so she had no choice but to agree to it as a rookie. Melissa stripped down to her bra and panties, and for her initiation, team tickle threw a wrinkle in, Melissa was to be tied and also to have a black blindfold over her face so she couldnt see what was going on and who was tickling her. Again, this didnt thrill her, but she knew she had to do it to be accepted. After she was bound and blindfolded, Mitch began the tickle on her neck as the attractive petite blonde began to giggle and writhe around: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, Mitch moved down, tickling the southern belle on her sides, ribs and armpits with fingers as she thrashed at her restraints and laughed some more: Heheheheheheheheheheheeehe! NO! NO! Mitch then tickled her inner thighs, causing her to buck. When he got to her feet, Mitch did a few things, he put cold and hot sensations on her feet with washcloths. Then, began the tickle of Melissa's small, sensitive, very ticklish soles. He tickled Melissa with fingers, feathers, ice, an electric toothbrush, and a vibrating massager. These instruments, especially the latter two, drove the southern belle out of her mind! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her ticklish and sensitive toes every which was as she thrashed at her restraints. She was squealing with laughter, and tears were running down her eyes from behind the blindfold, as she went beserk, and begged the tortorous tickling to stop: Heheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheeheheeh! OH MY LORD I cant take this anymore! I Give up! NO! NO! NO Please NO! Hhehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
Finally, the tickling stopped and the blindfold was removed. Melissa was lying on the bed, breathing heavily, and couldnt believe what had just happened to her: "Oh, Oh, my God what an experience! How you do that all the time, I just dont know! Iam so ticklish that I didnt think I'd get through it without wetting myself." She said in her southern drawl. "You get used to it. You were a good sport, and you are now offically initiated to the team. This has happened to all of us, even me, and all the guys, its part of the routine" Mitch said. "Are all the other people as ticklish as me?" Melissa said. "In varying degrees. Naomi over there is bad, but she's on hiatus now because we dont tickle when someone is pregnant, except if I give her a playful one every once in a while. Miss Mandy over there is really bad too. As I said, we all get it at some point" Mitch said.
After that, Melissa was untied, and the team went about their evening. The next day, a Sunday, they beat the Mets 6 to 3 on a beautiful sunny day, as Mitch hit a homer, and the temporary bullpen closer Mandy saved the game. So another new player had gotten the Good Guys tickle initiation, and survived it. What would happen next? Stay tuned in the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back