• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last night on QVC...

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
They had this foot scrubber that stuck to the bottom of the tub with suction cups. You applied liquid soap and rubbed you foot acroos the bottom to clean it. Patti Reilly was the hostess and she was taking the call. The woman on the call said it looked like it would feel good and Patti agreed. Then the woman started to laugh and said "I wonder if you are ticklish?" Patti made a face and said "Wow I didnt think of that". No actual tickling but I know some of you like to hear about the near misses.

Sorry

Hopefully someone can jump in and attest to this (or you can go to Tickletown); I miss very little. But unfortunately friend, I didnt get this one. No one is more hurt than I.

Hey Guys,

Hey dajerx, how are you buddy? I missed this also did Patti demonstrate the item or did someone else do it? Patti looks ticklish.

do you remember the name of the show, maybe i can watch outfor it

Kmars!!

Whats up man! No, she didnt demo anything. I think it has to do witht the fact that her feet just arent tv friendly. I have some footage of her demoing a massager, and it was so awfuk to look at they had one of the models come out and take over.

Marcon, QVC is live, so you will never see THAT instance again. But if you have a vcr and plenty of tapes, you can record regularly (like I do) and you will eventually get a nugget. Its all about patience.

I realize QVC is live but if we know the names of the shows like " ta
ke care of yourself" or whatever then we'll know to watch out for

Sorry Marcon...

...we have alot of members not from the US or Uk, so they have never heard of QVC. The name of the hour was practical presents, which is one of many "present" shows they will do before Christmas.

If anyone would be interested, I typed up and posted an HSN/QVC/America's Store tutorial (for lack of a better word)for those who wished to catch some of these scenes on television on the MousePad years ago. I could always retype it (and probably refine it) if anyone is truly interested. Or if you want, Marcon, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I can give you some tips that have helped me over the years. Contrary to popular belief, I dont just sit around the house watching the shopping channels; there is somewhat of a science to it. Lemme know something buddy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back