• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advert for a beer

personne62

TMF Regular
Hi evertbody !!
Just to situate when all happened I tell you that it was at the half time of the soccer match Between Liverpool and Blackburn on Wednesday 26th October 2003. (Carling Cup I think)
Well, the advert was for a beer and a woman (quite sexy) is waiting for her husband on their bed. She's blindfolded and she's tied herself up (arms obove her head).
She hears the door opening and thinking it's her husband, sexily wriggles on the bed.
But its only the dog who starts licking her toes. The tickling is really short but it was wonderful to see this.
Has anybody seen this one as well ? It was on a British channel.
Cheers

DETAILS, DETAILS, WHAT BEER?!?! I MUST SEE THIS COMMERCIAL :p

A few more details

I don't remember the exact name of the beer, I just know that the slogan is "You can't say no to another one" or something like that.
I don't think it was on a mainstream channel. Maybe Skysport or stuff like that.
I was in a pub so I didn't have ways to see the channel.
I know that this lager has another advert where a cycling man has lots of accidents (Fall from a pit, driven over by a truck, blasted bu a bolt of lightening) but didn't die because Death is having that beer at a pub.
I must admit it's less sexy than that woman, but if it can help you finding the name of that beer.
I keep on searching...
C ya !!!

I remember downloading a Quicktime of that video a while a go from that section, but I think I may have deleted it. If I remember correctly, the name of the beer was Greene King IPA, or something like that.

Edit: I found it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back