• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love Hina: Motoko tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Love Hina: Motoko tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well, due to some unknown reason I had the strong urge to write a Love Hina story, even though it has been at least a year since I finished the manga. Anyway music, or should I say anime clips for this story have nothing to do with it either. Ironically the choice selection is the second opening of Ranma 1/2. Ah, the memories. As I have no plot idea in mind, I’ll just write from what I know and see how it turns out.

*Our scene opens up at the Hinata Apartments. Or rather, it should be called a noisy Hinata Apartments. The screams of a man can be heard along with the sound of running feet. Normally you’d suspect the attendants to be offended by this, but because of its frequency it has become a nuisance. One of the attendants, Naru eyebrow twitches as she flips past another study card. As the noise of the man grows louder, she can no longer ignore it. She goes to her door, opens it, to see what the pervert has done this time.*

Keitaro: Naru!? Help me! Please? Motoko is?!

*The bumbling manager of the apartments, Keitaro’s clings to Naru’s body. A vein on Naru’s head begins throbbing as she feels, Keitaro’s head against her chest. Keitaro backs away realizing what he has done. His eyes begin to water as he knows what is about to happen. Naru’s fist lands true, making contact with Keitaro’s chin sending him like a pinball bouncing off the walls. Just then Motoko arrives with her sword lowered. She turns to Naru.*

Motoko: Did Urashima pass here? I caught that pervert trying to sneak into our bath.
Naru: Yeah, the pervert just passed here.

*Motoko breaks off into a sprint again*

Keitaro: No, stop! I didn’t do it on purpose. It’s just that I wanted to..

Motoko: I know quite well on what you planned.

Su: KEITARO!

*In an act of incredibly convenient timing for Motoko, Su’s foot smashed into Keitaro’s face, stopping his run for the door and giving Motoko time to catch up.*

Keitaro: Su, get off. *sigh* (That crazy Indian girl is going to kill me.)

Motoko: There you are. Now you shall pay for your perverted crimes.

*Shinobu’s voice in the distance is called, indicating breakfast is ready. Su, always looking for a chance to eat bananas gets off the fallen Keitaro into the kitchen.*

Motoko: There is no one to shield you now. Stop running and fight like a man.

Keitaro: (She really is serious. I only just walked in when she was changing. It isn’t like I saw her nude or anything. I thought being a manager at a girl’s dorm would be so great. But it isn’t turning out so great. But if I can just get her sword then she can’t.)

Motoko: Die Urashima!

Keitaro: (God, I’m going to be cut in two, like those leaves she practices on. But, I still must attempt to survive. I can’t die like this! I must find her, and fulfill my promise to get into Tokyo U.)

*Motoko prepares to deal the finishing blow, when she notices Keitaro charging straight for her. Keitaro had expected to stop her before she could raise the sword up, but he had failed. Add to it the fact that he had been forced to polish these floors until they shined, so that they were so slick that trying to stop was impossible when only wearing socks. Of course, add to the fact that he had closed his eyes in this venture, and we have these results. Keitaro ends up knocking the extremely shocked Motoko down, and feeling some sort of contact, Keitaro’s hands start attempting to grasp at something, but it isn’t the sword but rather Motoko’s waist. A chill runs up Motoko’s spine as she feels Keitaro’s fingers rub against her skin, then it happens.*

Motoko: Haha! Urashima! No! Hahaha! Let go! You pervert! Haha.

*Keitaro opens his eyes to find himself surrounded by the girls and his hands aren’t resting on Motoko’s sword. But rather his hands were placed on Motoko’s waist. During his unknowing tickling of Motoko he managed to cause her to open up her shirt, revealing the bandages holding her bust in. Realizing this Motoko blushes a deep red, before covering it up quickly. Keitaro looks around, and noticed Shinobu’s eyes watering, she runs off with a cry once again seeing a sight she did not wish to see, Keitaro on top of another woman.*

Keitaro: Shinobu, wait!

Naru: You idiot, you made her cry again. And your still on top of Motoko.

Kitsune: I never knew you could be so forward Keitaro.

*Naru drops back her fist and once again lands it home on Keitaro’s head sending him flying.

Su: Why Motoko laugh like that with Keitaro.

*Su pokes at Motoko’s ribs causing her to break her composure and drop her sword once again. Motoko then yells at Su loudly.*

Motoko: (No, Urashima has defeated me once more. I cannot lose to that pervert like this.) Urashima. I shall challenge you again later. I shall train myself to overcome this weakness.

*In Su’s room*

Su: You want me to make a machine that will help you train for your fight again Keitaro. Of course, I have something perfect. I present Mecha Keitaro Zero.

*Motoko looks at the metal Urashima, and braces herself, she prepares to unleash one of her devasting sword technique when she feels it, a long metal tentacle wrapping around her hand.*

Motoko: How is this supposed to help me train? Keitaro doesn’t have tentacles.

*Right now Su isn’t listening, due to her sitting on her bed with a bunch of bananas. She unpeels one and watches as Motoko is raised into the air.*

Su: Mecha Keitaro Zero versus Motoko. Begin Training.

*Su bites her banana as the fight begins. Motoko attempts to break free of her midair bondage, but the tentacles are fastened tight. The midsection of the Mecha Keitaro opens letting out some mechanical hands. Two of them remove Motoko’s socks while another two open up Motoko’s shirt exposing her stomach and armpits. Motoko attempts to swat away the hands with the sword in her hand, but the hands that tickle under her arms makes her drop her sword.*

Motoko: Crap, no! Hahahaa! Not there! Stop this Su.

Su: I can’t, you’ll have to wait until the battery runs out.

*The hands continue their assault on Motoko’s soft underarms. Even with all her training, her attempt to hide herself from the weaknesses of a woman has backfired as the hands scratch up and down the hollows of her underarms. She then feels it as the tickling hands begin teasing each of her ribs, Her body jerks violently at this new feeling. Even with all that time she was with her sister, she never felt anything like this before. Her sides wiggle back and forth, but there isn’t any escape from the tickling hands.*

Motoko: HAHAHAHAHAA! I CAN’T HAHAA! STAND IT! HAHAHAA!

*Finally, the final hands activate and begin their assault on her feet. Unfortunately, even though her feet have undergone harsh training, the socks protected them, leaving them still very ticklish. Motoko’s laughter rises as her feet wiggle back and forth in defense of the additional ticklish feelings Motoko is experiencing. Her toes curl in an attempt at pathetic defense, but uncurl quickly enough as the sensation of the area around them being tickled opens them up.

Motoko: HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

*Just then, the machine dies, dropping Motoko to the floor hard. The door opens revealing the figure of Keitaro. His eyes focus on the sight of Motoko’s panties being exposed due to how she fell. She gets up and turns around, revealing to Keitaro’s eyes, her bandaged front side of her body. Rage fills the tired Motoko’s eyes as she looks at the blushing Keitaro.*

Motoko: Urashima, I’m going to..

*Just then she passed out falling into Keitaro’s arms. He feels the thump of her heart as her body lays against his. Keitaro smiles, wondering why of all people she would be the first he would hold.*

Keitaro: What was happening in here?

Su: Motoko was attempting to beat you. So I tried to help her out. But she failed miserably.

*The Next Day*

Motoko: I finally have you now Urashima. You can’t run anymore.

*Motoko charges ready to slash Keitaro. Her eyes watch him closely as she rushes him. After noticing no movement by him she prepares for the strike, and she lands home smacking Keitaro across the face with the sword.*

*A smile spreads across Keitaro’s face before it is twisted into one of pain. While atleast he made one girl happy today. That is all he wants to do after all. Make them all happy.

That was a great story....bout' time Motoko got a good foot-tickling. Bravo! ;)

Yeah, I figured she needed some attention. Glad you enjoyed it Krokus.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back