• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The season continues, and trouble develops, Naomi's personality change

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With the first homestand complete, the Good Guys took to the road, and won five out of nine on a trip to New York, Philly and Atlanta. Due to Naomi's pregnancy, she had to stay home, and be watched over by friends, while Mitch traveled. It was trying on their marriage, and Naomi was gaining weight, and becoming resentful. Naomi was becoming increasingly difficult to live with, arguing with Mitch over the slightest little thing, and claiming she was going to retire from the Good Guys when her contract expired that year. In reality, one could see her point. With two young children, a life in baseball away from your kids 100 nights a year would be rough, but other parents who traveled a lot for business did it, so Mitch figured they could work around it for a few more years. While most pregnant women experienced an increased sex drive, Naomi had almost none. She would be blatant about it. She would come to bed all covered up, and if Mitch tried to touch her, would pull away: "I'm pregnant, fat and ugly, stop it. Why do you want to do that with me?" She snapped. "Because you're my wife, and pregnant with my child, and I love you" He said, trying to be understanding. "Baseball, sex, being naked, it all just makes me sick. Dont make me take my clothes off, I'll feel like I want to hurl" She said. "Fine, I wont ask you to do anything, we'll be roommates, okay? Not husband and wife. I wont buy you craving food anymore, wont rub your back or feet if they hurt. If this is how you want it, then fine!" He snapped.
In the meantime, with his marriage difficulties, Mitch found it hard to concentrate on baseball. When he was home, he couldnt because Naomi was there with him every day, and they were either fighting, or there was a cold eerie silence. She would come to the park, and sit in her seat, and Mitch would look at her, and be distracted. He hit a major slump, and when Gardner talked to him about it, he admitted his recent troubles with Naomi. Gardner figured it was a phase due to the pregnancy and would pass. Mitch, however, continued to have his troubles, and the team couldnt get untracked. The fans at home began booing him as his strikeouts increased, and his batting average dipped from its usual 300 into the 260's. Gardner dropped him from his usual third or fourth in the order to fifth or sixth, to try and take the pressure off. One night, Mitch did something he probably shouldnt have, and it made Naomi erupt. As she was getting ready for bed, she happened to be naked in the mirror that he could see. He hadnt seen her naked for a while because she had been undressing away from him, or telling him to leave the room. He began playing with and pleasuring himself in bed, and Naomi happened to walk out and see it, and was furious: "What the fuck? You're pleasuring yourself right in front of me! How fucking sick!" She screamed. "Yah, Naomi, sick. Sick that I have this beautiful woman that I'm married to, who treats me like shit, and wont let me touch her, even though I love her to death, and worship the ground she walks on. Why dont you just shoot me dead for that crime, you dirty fucking bitch!" Mitch screamed, and went into another room, slamming the door. Naomi stood silent for a minute, and then went and knocked on the door of the room Mitch had shut himself in: "Open the door" She said. He did, and looked at her:" If you hate me, fine, I can live with that. I just dont get you, this total personality change, and why. If you dont want to play for team tickle anymore, then okay, but just work with me, and be my wife again, thats all I ask" He said, trying to appeal to her. Naomi softened for the first time in weeks, tears coming to her eyes: "Oh my God, what a schmuck I've been. It's not you, it's me. I dont know whether its that I'm having another kid, or getting old, or what. I just feel angry, and bitter, and want to be cold all the time. I dont want warmth or love, I want to put this wall around me, and not let anyone in. I know that is unfair to you, and to myself, and I'm sorry" She said. Then Naomi took off her top, and showed Mitch her engorged breasts. By now it was May, and with her July due date, and not being able to have sex for six weeks before, there wasnt much time left. "Okay, I know I owe you a few for the kind of bitch I've been the last few weeks, so if you want to play with my feet, and tickle me a little, then fine, but Iam not standing on a ladder in my bare feet for you, not with all this weight" She said. "I dont give a fuck about any ladders, just come here and make it up to me, you sexy difficult bitch" He said, as they both started to giggle and he stuck his tongue in her mouth. "I need to hear three words from you, Naomi, and I think you know what they are" Mitch said. "I love you" She said, continuing to kiss him. After this, they made love, and suddenly, everything just seemed better. At this point, the Good Guys were in the middle of a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams, and with them still hovering around 500, and having lost 3 of the first 5 games on the homestand, things were still rough. The next night, they were playing San Diego, and with Naomi sitting in the box seats, and the issue having hopefully been resolved, Mitch came to the plate in the very first inning, and quieted the boo birds by blasting a 3 run homer to get the fans back on his side. Later in the game, he hit another homerun, as the Good Guys won 5-0 and felt the best that they had in a while.
In the meantime, the team went to the hotel for their usual Saturday night party, and fans tried to rally around them in spite of their recent troubles. Some nights they were being booed at home, but the team hoped the fans would forgive them if they started to play better. On this night, a blonde haired reporter who worked with Jim Gardner at his winter job as anchor of a Nassau TV station was at the party. Her name was Anita, and she always had a very nice on air giggle. For a while, the team had been trying to get her to allow them to tickle her, but she had refused, saying she was so ticklish that her husband couldnt even tickle her. Eventually, from being around the team, and being pestered by them, and lobbied by Gardner, she gave in. After the usual dinner and drinks, the team went to it's suite, where Anita undressed to a bra and panties, and was tied hands and feet to the bed: "Iam extremely ticklish, and normally, I hate to be tickled, even by my family, but Iam doing this as a favor to Jim" She said. Then, the tickle began on Anita's neck as she began to writhe and the giggles started: Hehehehehehehhehehehehehe! NO! Then, the tickling moved down, as Anita was tickled on her underarms, sides, ribs and belly as more girlish giggles erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehee! NO! NO! Anita was then tickled on her inner thighs, causing thigh bucking. Following that, Anita was tickled on her pretty bare feet. The tickler tickled Anita on her soft soles and under her toes, tickling her with fingers, feathers, ice and electric toothbrush, and also sucked on her toes. This drove Anita wild! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way as girlish hysterical laughter erupted from her and tears came to her eyes, as she begged for the tickling to stop! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I Give UP! I'm very ticklish! Please no! NO! NO! Please NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the tickling stopped, and the sexy blonde reporter lay panting on the bed: "Oh wow, I've never been tickled like that before. I cant believe you let them get away with that" Anita quipped. " Like I have much choice, Iam only the manager" Gardner said. After that, the sexy ticklish blonde was untied, and the evening continued. Just another Saturday night in Paradise for the Good Guys. The next day, the upswing continued, as Mitch hit another homerun, and the Good Guys beat the Padres again, behind another homerun from Mitch. Things with Mitch and Naomi seemed improved, the team was playing better, and the baby was coming. What would happen next? Stay tuned for more of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back