• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The wait, and finally, a blessed addition to the tickling family

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Naomi's later stages of pregnancy were very difficult, as Mitch was committed to playing baseball right up until the due date in July. In mid June, the Good Guys returned home for a ten game homestand. However, early on Father's Day morning, it appeared that the stork was going to pay Mitch and Naomi an early visit. Naomi went into labor, and Mitch rushed her to the hospital. At 520am, they welcomed a son, Vincent Michael. Mother and baby were both doing fine, and, with the early due date, it appeared that if all went well, Naomi could be back playing ball by early to mid August. Mitch, of course, didnt play in the Good Guys game against Atlanta that afternoon, but the couple received well wishers at the hospital after the game. Plus, Mitch was lucky that the Good Guys would be home for another week, so, by the time he had to hit the road again, Naomi would be home and resting. The next night, with Naomi still in the hospital, but being watched by friends, all was stable enough so that Mitch could play in the opening game of the series against the Astros. He walked into the clubhouse passing out cigars, and before he left, Naomi said to him: "Hit a homerun for your son tonight" The team decided to broadcast games on WPAR-TV instead of the Sportschannel Bahamas, so that Naomi could watch on regular tv at the hospital, which didnt have cable. In his first at bat, Mitch got a standing ovation from the crowd of about 30,000 on that clear Monday evening. He repaid the fans support by blasting a 400 foot homerun, and later on in the game hit another homer, in an eventual 5-2 Paradise win.
Naomi spent 3 days in the hospital, and returned home with their new son on Wednesday. She wanted to attend the games that week, but knew the doctor said she couldnt until the next homestand, by which time she would be sufficently strong. The couple had hired a nurse to help Naomi, since she was not yet strong, and would not only have to take care of a 5 year old, but also a newborn, with Mitch having to travel with the team again by that weekend. Naomi also couldnt attend the Saturday night party that Saturday due to her condition, but insisted that Mitch go anyway. The joke around the team was that the girls planned to give the new father a good tickle to celebrate his fatherhood. At first, Mitch wasnt thrilled about that, but he said he would give in, providing the Good Guys won the game that night. Well, he helped in that cause, by crunching an 8th inning homerun off Mets closer Armando Benitez, in a 5-3 Good Guy win. When the team got to the hotel that evening, there was a lot of laughter and jovial joking around with Mitch. Since he had the fetish of seeing barefoot girls on ladders, a ladder was brought into the room, as Adrienne, Mandy, and Kate all took turns standing barefoot on it as an inside joke to give Mitch his thrill. They called Naomi from the hotel to fill her in on what they were doing, and Naomi cracked up: "That man and his seeing girls in high places. I swear when I get better Iam going to get a fire ladder and stand on it nude to give him his thrill, geez!" She said. Following all this playfulness, it was time to give the new father his tickle. Mitch was tied to the bed wearing only boxer shorts as Mandy began the tickle on his neck as the laughter began: Hahahahahahahahaha! NO! Then, Mandy moved down, tickling the tall Good Guy rightfielder on his underarms, ribs, and sides, as more laughter erupted from him: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! Moving down, Mandy tickled Mitch on his inner thighs, causing him to buck. Then, she got down to his feet. Mandy attacked his feet with her fingers, then Adrienne, Kate and Mandy all took turns tickling Mitch on his feet and under his toes with fingers, feathers, ice, and the all torturing electric toothbrush. Being attacked by three girls, Mitch went nuts, he filled the room with laughter as his feet moved back and forth: Hahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahaha!Oh my God! NO! NO!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Finally, out of breath, the new father was untied and got dressed. "Okay, so you gave me my torturing tickle. I owe you all one of these days" He said. "You always get us, its nice to see the tables turned for once" Mandy said. The party ended about 1am, as the team had to get enough sleep for the next day's 1pm game against the Mets. On that beautiful Sunday, the Good Guys got another win, with yet another homerun by Mitch, and great pitching from Kate Hudson and Mandy, in a 4-2 Good Guy win. So now there was a new addition to the Good Guy Brood, and Naomi was expected back soon. Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Mitchell..

Ever wonder why no one ever posts. Hey Mitchell this was a great story, or even a good one??

Tron

hey!!!

i post all the time ! another good one mitch ,glad to see the family growing !!

p.s.

the reason i haven't posted here in the last couple of days is because iv'e been really tied up,keep up the good work.

Thank you for your positive comments windowguy, they are always appreciated. Oh, and by the way, just so you know, I have received the okay to keep writing these stories, as long as I incorporate tickling into them in some way. I understand that, since this is a tickling forum. Incorporating tickling into them wont be a problem, since these stories are about a tickling baseball team anyway. As I told you, and most on this forum know, I love baseball, and tickling, so writing a story line about a tickling baseball team, that includes both tickling and baseball, wont be a problem for me. Iam sure I can come up with various situations, new victims, or scenes for tickle team, Iam not out of ideas yet! Again, thanks for the feedback.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back