• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True personal ad tickle, it can work for you!

chode

4th Level Red Feather
Well, i dont post much, really because i havent had much tickle info to share lately. But at the suggestion of a friend i posted a personal ad, included a photo of myself and wrote the typical self profile. But i didnt mention anything about tickling, ya cant be to pushy from the start i suppose. So to my suprise a girl that lives about 5 minutes from me wrote me in about a day from posting the ad. And i have heard horor stories about meeting people online and they end up not looking anything like their pics, but this girl was right on. She is 5-11, brunnette, slim, about 160, when your 5-11, 160 is slim, she is muscular, has a great smile and some long ass legs. Chatting online we found that we had alot in common and i then mentioned how i liked to be tickled, she thought it was cool but said she was only ticklish in one place. Well we made plans to meet the very next day. We met at a local park, talked for a few hours and then went back to my place for dinner and a movie. Perfect chance, no one wears shoes in my appartment, for obvious reasons, i love womens feet and even more to tickle them. She had long slender feet inside some fuzzy grey sox. We were watching a movie and i couldnt help but stare at her foot proped up on her leg next to me. So out of the corner of my eye i let a finger wander hoping that her feet were the ticklish spot she spoke of. I was pleasently supprised whne she jerkd a little. "You found my spot!" Kick ass. I didnt push it. But as the night got longer we got more "cozy." So i ended up with her laying down with her legs in my lap. She was asking for it. So i put her ankles in a headlock and proceeded to tickle her soles through her sox, she giggled and squirmed but never said "stop." So she eventually said she could block the tickling, yeah right. I removed her sox half way and tickled her bare arches, she giggled even more. So the sox came all the way off and she asked me inbetween tickles if i thought she had cute toes, "sure." Of course she did, her feet were very soft and they actually were cute. So that was a bonus. She seemed to be into the whole thing letting me tickle all i wanted. Let me know what ya all think and i will post our next encounter if you like to hear more. I plan on trying to take a photo of her ticklings with ym camera phone next as well. WIsh me luck.

Good show, old chap

I admire your courage in admitting your tickling passion up front. It sure sound like she wanted to please you, from being cool about your disclosure to tempting your with her stocking feet.:upsidedow Keep us posted!

Dear Y,

I'd advise being very careful about suggesting the photo thing. It's one thing to have a special interest like tickling--it's another to talk about publicizing photos of her to the world. She sounds very tolerant, but don't overstep the bounds.

Good luck,

dig dug

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back