• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True nurse tickle

sole seeker

2nd Level Indigo Feather
These are recent, real events in my largely uneventful life.

I posted another story by the same title last month. On that occasion I was whacked out of my mind by a pain shot they gave me because my knee had popped out, and I spider-tickled the ribs of a nurse who was taking my blood pressure in the emergency room.

Here's a link to that story: I tickled a nurse story

Life is funny - I guess the nurses of the world got together and retaliated...

I went in for knee surgery on Halloween Day. To give you a better visual picture, I'm in the Pre-Op lying on a gurney. I'm trying to act brave while I'm getting an IV (I despise needles), so I'm chatting nonchalontly with the nurse on duty. I'm also feeling pretty self-conscious about the fact that I'm wearing a surgical gown with nothing on underneath. (One of those short, skimpy jobs that is open up the back.) :blush:

The nurses is in her early twenties, blond and pretty. She's wearing surgical scrubs and tennis shoes.

Anyway, the nurse starts to put Tins-hose (forgive the spelling) on the leg they're not going to operate on. Tins-hose are white, very tight stockings with a hole in the toe. They are used to combat blood clots during and after surgery. The nurse is struggling with it as she slides the hose up my foot and leg, because it is so tight. I didn't want to help her wrestle with it, because I have an IV in the back of my wrist and I didn't want to move around too much. Anyway, she's pulliing on the hose to adjust it, when her fingernails lightly skitter along the sole of my foot, near the top of my arch and the ball.

I was so surprised I gasped and chuckled out loud. :blaugh:

She was so surprised she stopped and stared at me. :shock:

It was obvious that she didn't mean to tickle me. I could tell from her facial expression that she was less than thrilled about it. :xlime: At that point I helped her get the damn thing on my leg and it's been there ever since.

Oh well, it's not much, but it's real life. I think when I go back to the doctor tomorrow I'm gonna see if these hose come in fishnets. White was never my best color. :woot:

:imouttahe

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back