• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glamour Girls (Women of Wrestling) F/F part 15 wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay wrestling/tickling fans, here is the next chapter of this series. thanks for the feedback, and soon the pay per view will be here. to those who respond to the stories, i will once again use you as special guests in the pay per view. it's my way of saying thanks. by the way, there was some word on WOW returning to TV in 2004. i hope that it happens, that way, you can see these characters as they are. too bad they wont follow my concept. anyway, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com

Mystery barged into the tWo dressing room, very pissed off. she sat down and the rest of the group looked at her.

"how in the world can you let Patti Pizzazz embarrass you like that?" Gorgeous George asked.

"that BITCH will pay! i want her to suffer! i want to tickle her into submission, then i'll tear her clothes off to completely humiliate her!" Mystery barked.

"why dont you challenge her at the pay per view?" George continued.

"that sounds like a great idea!! that way, i can break her in front of millions, then strip her naked and tickle her in front of everyone!" Mystery said with excitement in her voice.

at that point, Chyna walked in the dressing room. she had a huge smile on her face.

"why are you smiling Chyna?" Francesca asked her.

"i got my match against that slut Riot at VENDETTA! i also had the match made a SLAVE MATCH!" Chyna grinned.

"a slave match?" Francesca asked.

"oh yeah! the loser will become the winner's slave! so expect Riot to begin her slaveship soon! i will finally get her for the humiliation she has caused me. by the way, where's Hollywood?" Chyna asked.

"she went over to Julie Day for her interview. her match against Terri Gold is next!" Francesca told her.

"she has to win! the tWo needs to get the WOW title back. way too many women think they can beat us now!" Chyna said.

Julie Day stood by, ready for her interview. she was about to interview the leader of the tWo, Hollywood.

"Hollywood, tonight you take on Terri Gold to determine the #1 contender and having a shot at the WOW title at VENDETTA. your thoughts going into this match tonight." Julie asked her.

"you know, finally my opportunity has come. David Mclane has tried to screw me every chance he gets. i am the former champion and i have never had a rematch yet. now, after i beat his pride and joy, he will have no choice but to make me the #1 contender." Hollywood boasted.

"but Terri Gold is also looking to reclaim the championship. arent you worried about her motivation?" Julie asked.

Hollywood's face grew serious, then a huge smile formed on her face. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! are you serious?! Julie, you dim witted moron! Terri Gold is of no worry to me. i have beaten her before and i will do it again. i do like confronting her though. i really LOVE that woman's feet. they are sooooo ticklish! i will make her submit to Hollywood AGAIN!!! now, if you will excuse me, i have ticklish feet to play with!" Hollywood said as she walked away.

*********COMMERCIAL********

HOLLYWOOD (tWo) vs TERRI GOLD

the fans began to go wild as the main event was about to happen. they knew that whoever wins this match, would get a title shot at Lana Star's title at VENDETTA. suddenly, the lights went pink and the music of Lana Star played over the PA system. all heads turned towards the top of the ramp as the WOW World champion, Lana Star, appeared. wearing her usual pink wrestling attire, she had the WOW title belt wrapped around her waist. with her pink, jewel studded cowgirl hat, a pink makeup bag and a huge smile, Lana walked down the ramp to a chorus of boos. she blew a kiss to the camera and walked over to the announcer's table where the WOW play by play announcer, Lee Marshall sat. she rolled her eyes at him and sat down and took off her title belt and hat and put the headphones on.

Lee Marshall: "Lana Star!! why are you out here tonight?"

Lana Star: "why are the men here in WOW stupid? i have every right to be out her tonight! this next match determines my challenger for VENDETTA! i am obviously curious about who wins. did you ride that short yellow bus when you were a kid? actually, you probably still ride that bus as an adult after asking me that question!"

Lee Marshall: "not funny Lana! but you are right. this next match determines who might take your title away at VENDETTA!"

Lana Star: "take my title away? first of all Lee, you should REALLY use altoids! your breath is making my eyelashes curl!! second of all, i beat both of those women at TOTAL CONTROL. it wont make a difference. now shut up and do your job!!"

the music of the NWO blared over the PA System, and the leader of the tWo, Hollywood, made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black spandex tWo sports bra, along with black spandex shorts and black boots, she walked down the aisle with a confident look in her eyes. she knew she could beat Terri Gold as she has done so in the past. she won the WOW title by tickling Terri into submission. she then got into the ring and noticed Lana Star sitting ringside. she winked at Lana and then pointed at the WOW title belt sitting on the table. she wanted Lana bad. she wanted her title back and humiliate Lana all at the same time. she knew that beating Terri Gold would give her that chance. she then waited for her opponent.

the music of Terri Gold blared over the loudspeakers and the crowd exploded in cheers. at the top of the stage appeared Terri Gold. her pyrotechnics went off and the former champion had a huge smile. dressed in her blue, with yellow trim top, blue shorts and blue boots, she walked down the aisle. it felt good to hear the cheers from the crowd. Terri knew this might be her last chance for a long time to get a chance to win the WOW title. she remembered the agony of losing the title to Hollywood, then at TOTAL CONTROL, she lost the title match by submitting to Lana Star. if she loses tonight, then she would be out of the WOW title picture. she got to the ring and stared at Hollywood. Hollywood has tormented her ever since the tWo arrived in WOW. she also noticed Lana Star ringside and had a look of concern. she stepped inside the ring and was immediately attacked by Hollywood.

the bell rang and Hollywood continued her assault. she punched Terri in the face, then pushed her to the ropes. she then whipped Terri off the ropes and delivered a huge clothesline. Terri hit the canvas hard and Hollywood pointed at Lana Star.

Lee Marshall: "looks like Hollywood is trying to send you a message!"

Lana Star: "what message is that? that she's old and ugly? who doesnt know that?"

Hollywood scooped up Terri Gold and slammed the former champion to the canvas. she then grabbed Terri's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. now holding both ankles, Hollywood then delivered a headbutt to Terri crotch area. Terri moaned in pain. Hollywood licked her lips, then slapped Terri across the face. she loved tormenting Terri. grabbing Terri's hair, Hollywood then rammed Terri's face into the top turnbuckle and now Terri was stunned. she stumbled backwards and Hollywood grabbed her from behind, then delivered a German suplex and Terri's head bounced off the canvas. Hollywood went for the cover. 1.........2.........KICKOUT. Hollywood then scooped Terri up again and did a running powerslam. again, she went for the cover. 1.......2.......KICKOUT. Hollywood nodded her head. Terri was trying to fight this out. she then pulled Terri up by the hair again and whipped her to the corner. she tried to run in to clothesline her again, but Terri raised up her boot and nailed Hollywood in the jaw. Hollywood stumbled backwards and Terri shot of the corner and speared Hollywood.

Lee Marshall: "what a GREAT spear by Terri! she can turn this match around in a hurry!"

Lana Star: *yawn* "is this match over yet? my manicure appointment is coming up soon."

Lee Marshall: "arent you worried about this match??!!! either one of the ladies can beat you!"

Lana Star: (rolling eyes) "Lee, trust me. Hollyslut or Terri Bronze will not take my precious belt."

Terri then scooped up Hollywood and slammed her to the mat. she then bounced off the ropes and dropped an elbow to Hollywood's chest. she went for the quick cover. 1......2......KICKOUT!! Terri then tried to suplex Hollywood, but Hollywood blocked it and put Terri into a small package pinning manuever. 1...........2..........KICKOUT. Terri got up quickly, but again was nailed by a clothesline. Hollywood stood up and waited for Terri to do the same. as soon as Terri made it to her feet, Hollywood came from behind and put Terri into the abdominal stretch. Terri screamed in pain as her upperbody was stretched out in pain. Hollywood applied a lot of pressure, and Terri screamed.

"give it up Terri!!! submit and make it easy for yourself!" Hollywood screamed at Terri.

"NEVER!!!!!" Terri screamed. Terri tried to fight the pain, but Hollywood had it locked in pretty tight.

Hollywood knew she had Terri in a vulnerable position. she looked at Terri's exposed ribcage and thought it was time to play with her favorite tickle toy. she began to run her fingers along Terri's side and she felt Terri's body shiver. she then put a "claw" on Terri's side and Terri laughed hard. Hollywood smiled as her claw dug deeper into Terri's side. Terri's laughter was music to her ears.

Lee Marshall: "Looks like Terri is in trouble now! Hollywood has her trapped and is tickling her."

Lana Star: "good! then maybe this horrific match can end."

Hollywood continued to tickle Terri's ribcage and belly. she felt Terri's body becoming more limp. she continued her tickling and soon Terri's legs went limp. Hollywood then released the hold and Terri fell to the mat like sack of potatoes. Hollywood then bounced off the ropes and tried to do a legdrop. Terri rolled out of the way and Hollywood hit the canvas butt first. she howled in pain and Terri grabbed her hair. she whipped Hollywood off the ropes and delivered a huge dropkick. Terri was exhausted and that dropkick took a lot out of her. she crawled her way to Hollywood and went for the cover. 1........2.......KICKOUT. Hollywood stood up and as Terri got up too, she kneed her in the gut. Terri was hunched over and Hollywood tried to do a scissors kick (a la Booker T), but again Terri moved out of the way and got in front of Hollywood. she then delivered a belly to belly suplex and Hollywood hit the canvas. Terri dropped an elbow and Hollywood moaned. Terri then grabbed Hollywood ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. Terri then took the opportunity to put Hollywood in the figure four leglock. Hollywood screamed in pain and Terri's powerful legs applied the pressure. Terri looked into Hollywood's eyes and saw that she was in agony. Terri looked at their intertwined legs and a thought occured to her. Hollywood's foot laid in her lap, trapped and vulnerable. a curious look grew over her face as she contemplated torturing Hollywood's foot. after all, Hollywood always tried to tickle her feet, so why not give her some of her own medicine.

Lee Marshall: "uh-oh! Terri has a look in her eyes!!"

Lana Star: "what look? the i am a chipmunk look?"

Lee Marshall: "you're worried arent you?"

Lana Star: "worried about what? Terri Gold? of course not! will you just watch the match!"

Terri looked at the bootlaces of Hollywood. as Hollywood screamed in agony from the figure four leglock, Terri began to untie the laces. Hollywood felt this and her eyes grew big. she saw her laces become undone, then felt Terri tugging at her boot.

"no!!! dont take my boot off!!!" Hollywood screamed.

Terri pulled the boot off and tossed it across the ring. she now stared at Hollywood's toes wiggling underneath the black sock she was wearing. Terri had a huge smile as she began to peel the sock off. the sock came off and Terri tossed it over her shoulder and stared at Hollywood's bare foot.

Lee Marshall: "Hollywood is going to get a taste of her own medicine!! hey Lana, cant you imagine that is you, trapped like that and about to have your foot tickled!"

Lana Star: "of course not you boob!! Terri would never have me in that position. she is not worthy of touching my feet!"

Terri looked at Hollywood's pink sole and long toes. she then slid her fingers up and down the length of Hollywood's sole and Hollywood tried to hold in the laughter. she felt Terri's fingers stroking her arch and she still tried to hold in the giggles, despite the fact that it tickled so much. but when Terri tickled the base of her toes, she couldnt hold it in any longer.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEEE!!!"

Terri loved that reaction. her fingers then danced all over the soft sole and Hollywood was in ticklish agony. Terri saw Hollywood's long toes open and close and decided to tickle the soft undersides of the toes. Hollywood went ballistic again as her toes were teased. she felt Terri's fingers probe between her toes and the laughter poured out from her. the referee asked her if she wanted to quit, but she refused. Terri continued to tickle the foot, loving every moment of it. Hollywood then looked for the ropes. she saw them, then tried to inch her way closer. Terri felt Hollywood's attempt and tickled even harder. Hollywood's eyes grew big and fresh laughter poured out. but Hollywood was determined. she then tried to turn over the figure four. Terri tried to prevent from rolling over, but Hollywood managed to do so, reversing the leverage and now Terri was in pain. she released the figure four and both women laid on the mat. Terri made it to her feet first and stomped Hollywood in the gut. she then pulled Hollywood up by the hair, scooped her up and slammed her. she then positioned Hollywood's body, then climbed to the top rope. she was going to try to end the match by going for her finishing manuever, the "perfect 10". the crowd rose to it's feet as Terri stood on the top rope, facing the crowd. she then lept off the top rope, trying to land the moonsault. Hollywood raised her knees, and Terri landed on them. the crowd moaned and Terri rolled on the mat in pain.

Lee Marshall: "wow!!! Hollywood countered the Perfect 10!!"

Lana Star: "dammit!!! that is one lucky bitch!"

Hollywood got to her feet and stared at Terri rolling on the mat. she went for the cover. 1........2........kickout. Terri still had some fight left in her. Hollywood knew this match had to end soon. her legs still hurt from the figure four. she then rammed Terri's head onto the mat. her head turned towards Terri's blue boots. she then crawled over to Terri's feet and grabbed an ankle. she rolled Terri onto her stomach and bent Terri's ankles against her rear end. she sat on Terri's shins and began to unlace the boots.

Lee Marshall: "Terri's in trouble now!!! Hollywood is going after her feet!!"

Lana Star: "dammit!!! we all know that Terri falls apart when her feet are tickled!! i should know!"

Terri felt the bootlaces coming undone and it happened again. her body froze as Hollywood began to tug her boots off. Terri was in a state of panic. she knew she was in deep trouble.

"please....dont tickle my feet......" Terri begged.

"oh no!!! i am going to tickle these feet Terri! i LOVE tickling your feet! submit to me bitch!" Hollywood snapped back as she tugged off Terri's boots.

Terri felt her boots come off, then saw then land in front of her face. she stared at her empty boots and knew what was coming. then she felt the arena air touch her feet as Hollywood peeled off her white sweatsocks. Terri then saw her socks land in front of her. she knew she was barefoot now and in for some torment. Hollywood stared at Terri's barefeet and smiled. she always loved Terri's size 10 feet. they were so soft and tender. her fingers began to knead Terri's soles and felt Terri giggle. she smiled as she knew these feet were still so very ticklish. she then began to lightly rake her fingers on Terri's soles and it didnt take long for Terri to react.

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET!!"

Hollywood then scraped her nails all over Terri's feet. she loved hearing Terri's laughter and continued her torture. her fingers made it over to Terri's toes and again Terri roared in ticklish agony! tears began to pour from her eyes as she felt Hollywood's fingers tickle her delicate bare soles. she heard the crowd chanting "TERRI!!! TERRI!!! TERRI!!!" but this tickling was bad. Hollywood seemed to know how to tickle Terri's feet the best. no other wrestler that tickled her feet, has done a better job than Hollywood. Hollywood knew exactly what spots to hit and how to tickle those spots. Terri screamed and laughed. she knew her chance of becoming champion again was fading. this was how she lost her title to Hollywood. laughing her head off, then submitting from having her feet tickled. memories of TOTAL CONTROL also filled her mind as she remembered Lana Star forcing her to submit by having her feet tickled. Terri laughed as she felt the fingers dig between her toes. the referee asked her if she wanted to give up, but Terri refused. her body was frozen in ticklish fear and she was in the middle of the ring. she saw the ropes, but they were so far away. she closed her eyes and laid her head on the mat as Hollywood tickled her sensitive soles. Hollywood saw Terri lay her head down and knew it was just a matter of moments.

Lee Marshall: "it looks like it is over for Terri! she is in the middle of the ring and her body looks weak. looks like you'll be facing Hollywood at VENDETTA Lana!"

Lana Star: "figures! Terri Gold has always been a failure! i'll be right back!"

Lee Marshall: "where are you going Lana??!!!"

Lana got up from her chair and walked over to the ring. she climbed on top of the ring apron and the referee went over to tell her to leave. Hollywood's back was turned so she didnt see Lana. she just tickled Terri's feet without stopping. she loved how soft Terri's feet are and wished she could tickle them all night long. Terri laughed and laughed. she couldnt take it anymore. she raised her hand and when Hollywood tickled the base of her toes again, she tapped the mat. she submitted! she couldnt take the foot tickling anymore. Hollywood continued to tickle Terri's feet, and smiled when she saw Terri tap out. she looked around and there was no referee. she turned her head and saw the referee jawing at Lana Star. pissed off, she got up and went over to Lana Star. she slapped Lana and Lana tried to get into the ring. the referee held back Lana and Hollywood laughed. she turned around to go back to Terri's feet to torment her more. but when she turned around, she saw Sable standing in front of her! Sable kicked Hollywood in the gut and as she hunched over, Sable them did the "SableBomb", by powerbombing Hollywood. Sable then slapped Hollywood and left the ring. Lana, saw her companion do her deed and got off the ring apron. the referee turned around and saw two bodies laying on the mat. he began to count out both women.

Terri began to stir and realized she was still in the ring. through her tear soaked eyes, she saw the referee counting. she shook out the cobwebs and realized the match wasnt over. Hollywood also began to stir and both women stood up. Hollywood was still a little dazed, then got hit by a spear. the crowd went nuts as Terri used what little remaining strength she had and nailed Hollywood. Terri then climbed to the top rope again and using the last of her strength, she leapt of the top rope and nailed Hollywood with the "Perfect 10". the crowd roared as Terri nailed the manuever. Terri then laid weakly on top of Hollywood. the referee made the count and the crowd counted along. 1...........2...........kickout!!!!!! the crowd went nuts as they cant believe Hollywood kicked out of the Perfect 10!! Terri laid on the mat exhausted. she couldnt believe it either. Lana got on the ring apron again and the referee yelled at her again. Hollywood began to stir and as she tried to get up, Sable grabbed a chair and decked Hollywood in the back of the head. Hollywood fell to the mat and Sable ducked underneath the ring. Terri rolled over and saw Hollywood on the mat. she stood up and dropped an elbow, using the last of her strength. the referee turned around and made the count. 1.........2.........3!!!!!!

the bell rang and the crowd went nuts! the referee raised Terri's hand and she was declared the winner. then Lana and Sable jumped into the ring and Lana decked Terri with her championship belt. Terri was now laid out and Lana and Sable attacked Hollywood. Sable then grabbed some rope out of Lana's makeup bag and they quickly hogtied Hollywood. Sable got into Hollywood's face.

"so BITCH!! cost me the Continental title huh? well you are going to pay dearly for it!! i am going to enjoy tickling your sweet body!" Sable yelled as she began to dig her fingers into Hollywood ribs.

Hollywood roared in laughter as she felt Sable fingers dig into her ribs. then she felt Lana at her feet, and Lana removed her remaining boot. Lana then began to tickle Hollywood's feet and Hollywood screamed some more! they only tickled Hollywood for a few seconds, then they looked at each other. they picked up Hollywood's body and began to carry her to the back. they were kidnapping Hollywood!

meanwhile Terri stood up and the crowd went nuts! she realized she was now the #1 contender. she was only one step away from becoming WOW champion once again!!!!

UP NEXT: more VENDETTA matches and the torture of Hollywood!!!

okay folks how was this chapter?? the pay per view is coming soon! feedback always welcomed.

wooooooow!!!!!!

you've gotta be kidding me !!!! Hollywood kidnapped and tourtured! i ca't wait till the next episode ,i said it once and i'll say it again ,this is some good stuff!!!

Keep it coming....

Great stories! I look forward to them every week.
Can't wait to see where you go with the Hollywood kidnapping.
Keep Chyna involved too. Reading about her big nylon feet getting tickled is awesome.

Kudos my friend!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back