• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ravishing tickle guests-stars of "Las Vegas" invade P.I. nudity-adult themes

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
New tickling "Action"-Stars of Las Vegas invade Paradise-Adult theme, nudity

Naomi was let out of the hosptial a couple of days after Vincent's birth, and would spend the next 6 weeks recuperating at home. In the meantime, the Good Guys played streaky baseball throughout the rest of June and July, hanging close to 1st place, but never getting one of their vaunted runs going. To make things special, after Naomi was cleared to play, the team decided to bring her back in early August, during a homestand against the West Coast teams. The Dodgers came to Paradise on a Friday night in early August to begin the homestand, and Naomi was welcomed back in pre game ceremonies to a rousing ovation. Attending the games against the Dodgers that weekend in Paradise were the beautiful female stars of the TV show "Las Vegas", The gorgeous Vanessa Marcil, the beautiful Nikki Cox, and the ravishing Molly Sims. They had been in Miami doing promotion for the show that week, and flew to Paradise for a break over the weekend before having to return to the set that Monday. While the fans were excited, and many men in the crowd were star struck by these beautiful women, it seemed that the women themselves only had flirtatious eyes for Mitch. They came into the clubhouse for a visit before the game, and were clearly taken with the rightfielder's charm, and then sat in the box seats down the right field line during the game, and kept cheering while making flirtatious eyes for him. Naomi couldnt see the goings on, being in the bullpen without a view of the section of the field the actresses were sitting in. The Good Guys won both the Friday and Saturday night games against the Dodgers, with Mitch hitting the game winning homerun in the 8th inning on Saturday night, and Naomi getting her first save since coming back, all before a sellout crowd. That night, after the game, the Las Vegas co stars joined the Good Guys as their guests for dinner and their Saturday night party. During the party, the subject of tickle team came up, and none of the co stars could believe the team's total commitment to tickling: "A tickling baseball team, wow. It is so unbelievable to think that you guys tickle each other on a regular basis. I absolutely hate to be tickled. I lose control if someone does it" Vanessa Marcil said. "We tickle as a source of entertainment, and to release tension. It is also sexual. Remember, it's a long season, so we need ways to release our tension." Mitch said. "I think it sounds fun. I would be tickled, it doesnt sound too bad. Do you stop if it gets too much?" Molly Sims asked. "Yes, all someone has to do is scream, RED!, and the tickling stops That's the safe word." Mitch said. "I'd try it too. I mean, if it gets too much, we can just stop" Nikki Cox said. "Count me out, guys, I just cant stand to be tickled. " Vanessa said. "Oh, come on, Vanessa, dont be a party pooper. They said we can stop, it sounds fun and different" Molly said. "Oh, okay, but it needs to stop if it gets too much" "What do we wear?" Nikki asked. "Girls usually strip to a bra and panties, and get tied, and then tickled with fingers and different instruments." Mitch said. "Can we be naked?" Molly said. "We've never done that before, except with significant others, but I guess, if you want" Mitch said.
With that, the actresses stripped naked and were tied to two beds in the room. Vanessa was tied to one bed alone, because she said she was perhaps most ticklish, and might thrash about , while Nikki and Molly were tied naked to the other bed. "Okay, are you ready" "As ready as we'll ever be" With that, the tickling began, as Mitch commenced tickling the beautiful Molly on her neck as the giggles began: Heheheheheheheheheheheh! NO! Then, Mitch moved down, tickling Molly on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, as she squealed with laughter and thrashed about: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Mitch tickled Molly on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, Mitch moved down to the soles of Molly's beautiful bare feet. Mitch tickled Molly with fingers, feathers, ice, and the ever dreaded electric toothbrush all over Molly's bare soles and toes. Molly went beserk! She flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes every which way as she filled the room with hysterical girlish squeals: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Mitch had also ran his fingers, and a feather around Molly's bare breasts, and nipples. All this tickling was exhausting and sexually stimulating for Molly, and she erupted with a massive orgasm all over the bed.
Nikki would be the next tickle victim, as another tickler, Russell, started in with fingers on her neck as the giggles started: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Russell tickled Nikki on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, and also ran a feather and his fingers over her huge breasts and her nipples, as more hysterical laughter erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! That tickles! Hehehehehehehehe! She said, as she thrashed about. Then, Russell tickled Nikki on her inner thighs, causing bucking. Next came the soles of Nikki's pretty bare feet. Russell attacked Nikki's bare feet with fingers, feathers, and the electric toothbrush on her soles and over and under her toes. Nikki got truly hysterical with this! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way as the laughter erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Then, like her costar, the tickling drove Nikki out of control, and she too erupted with a large orgasm on the bed.
Last, but certainly not least, was the beautiful Vanessa Marcil: "I guess I'm next. Shit, I hope I dont pass out" She said. Then, the Good Guy catcher, Barney, began the tickle on Vanessa's neck as the girlish giggles started: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Barney tickled the luscious Vanessa on her underarms, sides and belly, as she thrashed around, and filled the room with more hysterical laughter: Hehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Then, Barney tickled Vanessa on her inner thighs, causing her to buck, Next, Barney attacked the soles of Vanessa's soft, ticklish bare feet. He first tickled them with fingers, then feathers, ice and the electric toothbrush. Vanessa went absolutely beserk, and was probably the most ticklish of all three of them, She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, as she filled the room with hysterical, girlish pleading laughter and giggles: Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe! I give up! No please no! I'm very ticklish! Oh God no! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Before the tickling was over, Vanessa too had erupted with a massive orgasm all over the bed, and Barney didnt make it any easier when he ran a feather over her nipples and breasts as finale, causing more giggles. When it was all over, team tickle had three gorgeous tickle victims, naked and panting on the bed, whom they had driven out of their minds by tickling them to massive orgasms. "Oh my God. I dont know if I could ever take that again. What an experience" Vanessa said. "We dont always get lees to orgasm. I think this was very sexual for both the lees and the lers. It does happen, but not always" Mitch said. "It was fun, and sexy, and unreal, and our lers were very sexy" The flirtatious Molly said to Mitch. "Well, we're glad you enjoyed yourself, Miss Sims" Mitch said. "Yeah, it was fun, I'm just exhausted from laughing and thrashing so much" Nikki said. "Speak for yourselves. I didnt mind doing it, but Iam exhausted" Vanessa said. The beautiful lees were untied, and the team and their guests went about their party. When Mitch and Naomi got home that night, it was clear she had a bit of a jealousy problem with the night's chosen victims. "Did you have a nice evening? You looked like you enjoyed yourself. I so bet you just wanted to have sex with all three of them" She said. "First off, Iam married, and love you, and dont want anyone else but you. Second, they are taken, and third, yes, I will admit they are very beautiful and desirable women, but so are you, and I didnt choose to spend the rest of my life, and have two kids with any of them, I chose to do that with you. They were pretty tickle victims for the evening, just like any others, no difference, okay?" He said. "Okay" She replied. "Now, how's about my permanent tickle victim show me her beautiful ticklish body so that we can have some fun" Mitch said, kissing Naomi. "I thought you'd never ask" Naomi said, beginning to undress. That night, Mitch and Naomi made love, and the next day, the Good Guys completed the sweep of the Dodgers behind strong pitching from Kate Hudson and Naomi, and with the Vegas girls in the stands again after their sexual tickles of the night before. What would happen next? Who would be the tickle team's next conquest? Stay tuned in the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Thanks. This is a really old story. Glad you liked it.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back