• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle twister f/f

Tiffany

TMF Expert
Hello again! As some of you know, I went to see Paige last night (11/3) to play some tickle twister. It's basically the same game, excert we play it naked, the spinner doesn't really come into it much, and we play solo, taking turns. Paige went first. I was spinning, but just calling out where I wanted her hands and feet. Soon, she was in the "Inverted Table" position, supported on her arms and feet, knees bent, face up. Kind of like a table. I got up, and walked over to her. She looked at me, smiling. Without a word, I reached down and started tickling her tummy.
Heeheeheeheehee! Hahahahahahaha!" She laughed, trying her best to sqiurm away from my fingers. I might mention here that, as soon as one of us has the other in a suitable position, the player is tickled untill she falls down. We play several rounds, keeping track of how long each one can withstand the tickling. The longest time has her way with the loser.
Getting back to the action, I slowly tickled my way to Paige's breasts.
"HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! TIFFER, NOOOOOOOOOO! HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" She howled.
"Just fall over." I said. "I'll stop."
"HAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA1 HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!" was her only reply. I had to go for her undrarms before she collapsed. Now, it was my turn.
After a few "spins" I was crouched down on the edge of the game, my hands out before me, and, more importantly, sitting on my heels, with my soles stretched tight. This is exactly where Paige began her attack.
"Eeeeeeeeee! Ah hahahahHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHA!" I shrieked, "NOT THERE! HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHA! OMG! NOT THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAA!"
I think I should also mention that, before we start playing, we take a nice soak in the hot tub.
"Awwwww," Paige cooed. "You can take it, can't you?"
"NOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!" I laughed, stubbornly keeping my position. "YOU KNOW I C-C-CAN'T! HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAAAHAAAAAAA!"
"I also know how to REALLY get you!" She replied, tickling my breasts. I fell over immediately.
After a few more rounds, and a lot more tickling. we were pretty much neck and neck. Paige had used feathers on my feet while I was in the "Plank" position (Looks like the up position in push-ups), and I had countered by getting her in the crouching position, and tickling the balls of her feet. It was the final round. Paige started off, and I got her in a squatting position with one hand in front of her, and one in back. I was hoping she wouldn't have a lot of balance this way. I started tickling her ribs.
"Heeheeheeheeheeheehee! I can take this! Heheeheeheeheeheehee!" She giggled, rather cockily, I thought.
"Well, how about now?" I said, spider tickling up and down her sides. "Tickle, tickle, tickle!"
"HEY! HHAHAHHAAAHHHAHAHAAHAAHA! YOU CAN'T DOOOOOOOOO THAT! HAHHAHHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" Paige protested.
"Oh, yeah?' I said. "Since when? Cootchie, cootchie, cootchie, coooooo!"
As susceptible as she is (As we both are) to verbal teasing, I was impressed at how long she kept her position. I knew she'd do it back to me, and tried to steel my resolve. She was ahead, but not by much.
"Hahahahahahahahahaha!" She finally fell. "I am sooooo gonna get you!"
"Uh-huh." I said, actually kind of nervous.
I was right to be. It was't long before I was in "Downward Facing Dog" position. Legs slightly apart and straight, hands on floor way out in front. Paige came up behind me.
"Cootchie, cootcie, cooo!" She sang, starting at my ankles, and tickling slowly up my legs.
"Hahahahahahahahahaha! Hahhahhahahaahahahahahaaha!" I giggled, wriggling my legs a bit. Paige was at my knees now, tickling behind them.
"HahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh,no! HAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!" I started laughing, wriggling my legs more. I must have been wriggling my bottom, too, cause Paige suddenly said;
"Ooooohhh! Tiffer! Is your @$$ as ticklih as mine?"
Inside, I froze. Outside, I tried to remain cool.
"Paige," I said. "Could you not say that? I'm really not fond of that word."
"Okay" she said. "Bottom? Backside? Bum? Ah, whatever!"
With that she started tickling my bottom/backside/bum for all she was worth. I, of course, screamed.
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAEAEAEEAEEAEEAAAAAAHHH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA! NO! NO! NO! HAHHHHHHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!" I was seriously teetering.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!" Paige said rapidly, and I came crashing down. (No damage. We always put an excersise mat under the plastic)
"Hmmmm. Looks like I win, Tiff!" Paige announced, grinning.
"You ALWAYS win!" I said, rubbing my still tingling backside.
Needless to say, I was soon tied up, face down, and Paige found out just how ticklish my backside was. Fortunately, there were lots of pillows for me to scream happily into.

The End.

Great post Tiffer!

BTW - The National Championships for Tickle Twister will be held here in the midwest, at my house. Bring Paige and your game board. I'll supply the drinks and camera. ;)

Have mercy:wow:

It's been five minutes since I read the post and I am still drooling:eek:

I had to search to find this but it was worth it

Tiffany, I had not noticed any of your true ticklish tales in the Post Stories section in quite a while. On a search, I found this one, which I had missed when you first posted it.

It was worth the effort to find this story. My imagination raced as I read it. My only criticism: you did not set up the video camera.

Keep 'em coming, Tiffany.

Great Story

I'm relatively new to this site (although it's becoming one of my favorites). I found this story and enjoyed it so much I had to search for other stories you've written. I've read a number of them and find them all FANTASTIC and erotic.

You have a great talent for writting and may just be my inspiration to try posting a story.

Great job!!! Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back