• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Half and Half

CWFL16

Yesterday, on a show called "Half and Half" starring Essence Atkins from "Smart Guy" and Rachel True, Essence Atkins characer, Dee Dee, was on a date with her boyfriend. After her boyfriend gave her a gift he volonteered to give her a foot message. She agreed and while he was giving it to her she started to giggle (and what a cute giggle it was) and said that it feels good! Her feet looked sooo delicious in that scene! I wish I was that boyfriend!

Spikey2.jpg
Cool Find! :D

I wish I would have seen it, too, but just a word of advice... UPN reruns their sitcoms a lot, and this show is doing very well in ratings (by UPN standards anyway), so there's a good chance this episode will show again. I missed it, too, so I'll be looking for it as well.

The episode is titled "The Big Foot In My Mouth Episode" (which I'm sure is referring to a different plotline in the episode, but still how appropriate), so check your TV guides. Hottie American Idol contestant Tamyra Gray also supposedly guest stars in it.

I have major crushes on both Essence Atkins and Rachel True. I'll rub their feet anyday of the week!

This Episode Airs Monday!

This episode of "Half & Half" is coming on this Monday, Jan 5. I'll remember to tape it this time... unlike my sad "Scooby-Doo" incident. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back