• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

* The Gothic Tickles * No.2 (introduction)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Hi here is the opening scence of a NEW story of mine, feedback is always welcome - i have the general start and finish to the tickling in this story but can adapt it to suit requests........

cheers :)

The Gothic Tickles II

Paul’s sister was a typical Goth girl and she constantly bugged him with her loud music, but weekend Paul and Tina were left babysitting their younger brother,
Tina was in her typical strop about having to stay home all weekend – and she insisted that she was going out later that night,
Paul told her she wasn’t leaving the house and he would make sure of it,
Tina and Paul continued the argument upstairs as their brother Charlie was left playing downstairs,
As they argued Paul thought up of a way to trick Tina into staying in while he went down the pub,
P: “Ok you want to go out?”
T: “Yeah and you ain’t stopping me!”
P: “No wait! I have a perfect idea how we can solve this”
Tina looked confused but continued to listen,
P: “I bet you cant pick up a £10 note without using your hands….”
T: “What a stupid ass bet!” I can do that”
P: “No using your toes either…. You have to pick it up using your mouth”
T: “No problem I can do that”
P: “Ok but one condition I’m going to restrain your arms so you won’t be tempted to use them”
T: “Huh? I don’t think soo”
P: “If you win the bet I promise I will let you go out”
T: “Promise?… No funny business then!”
So Paul used a length of rope to loosely tie his sisters elbow together, then he sat down and looked at her,
T: “Well where’s the £10 note?”
P: “What £10 note? I don’t have one”
And then he stood up and tightened the rope around her elbows,
T: “Hey! Where’s the note – Hey! What are you doing?”
P: “I Win the bet”
T: “Huh? How come? Hey stop tightening that rope”
P: “I win the bet cause there is no £10 note to pick up – therefore you didn’t do it”
T: “You better F***ing let me go now you bastard!”
But he didn’t and he continued to tighten the rope,
Tina screamed and yelled and demanded to be released but Paul wasn’t going to do that,
T: “You tricked me you F**er I swear you better let me go now!….. Hey! What the… what are you doing now?”
Paul cleared a table and then grabbed the struggling Tina – he un-buckled her black boots one by one and slid each one off, Tina began to scream again and feared Paul was going to do something horrible to her,
Something beyond her imagination – something that she had nightmares about, her feet were so ticklish she hated even the thought of someone having their wicked way with her feet, she watched in horror as her used more rope to tie her ankles together, he tied her tight and she was unable to move her arms or legs,
Paul smiled and grabbed Tina and lay her on the table – next he began to use more rope to tie her down to the table using each of the four table-legs,
She was now stuck tight and Paul was smiling happily,
He reached down and grabbed her right boot – he took a sniff of the black leather boot and smiled even more,
P: “Just for once you are going to do as your told”
T: “What are you going to do to me?”
P: “Well I could tickle you until you pee – I know you hate that really bad”
T: “No! Please don’t Paul this isn’t fair you can’t do this to me… you wouldn’t…. would you?”
P: “It’s just too tempting – I mean I’ve tied you down pretty good and it would be a waste to just un-tie you again!”
<there was a short pause as Paul studied Tina>
P: “But! I’m off down the pub see you later”
T: “Wait no! aren’t you going to un-tie me?”
Paul carried on walking and shouted,
“CHARLIE! YOUR SISTER WANTS TO PLAY…..”

(end of part one)

more

MOOOORE NEED MORRRRE MOOOOOOOOOOREEEE THIS IS GREAEAEEAEAEAEAEAT!!!!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back