• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

south tickling.

B

bizkit

Any one in the south interested in a tickle session in georgia.
later
bizkit

If you meant a gathering in the South, one already exists. [email protected] and [email protected] organized it and had the first event in New Orleans for Mardi Gras

If you're interested in hosting an event or attending an existing gathering, I'd suggest you mail [email protected] about such.

If, on the other hand, you were looking for a play partner here, that would be cause for the deletion of your post, not to mention how poorly most play partners view such posts. This is not an area for solicitation of any sort. It's for tickle gatherings alone.

dvnc

Hey those email address and that date and time explain to what that ment cause it made no sense. So just tell

Attachments

• 4555.jpg
    4555.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 51
> bizkit said:
>Hey those email address and that date and time explain
>to what that ment cause it made no sense. So just tell

If I translate this correctly, you understood my response to your post even less so than I did to subsequent reply.

The email addresses are for the hosts of the gatherings in your area. A gathering, for the purpose of this board, is a group event consisting of people of a like interest. In our case, that's tickling. A gathering, for us, therefore, would be a event for a group of people to meet, that group being interested in one or more aspects of tickling.

I'm not certain what the "date" is, in reference to your reply. There are dates posted by this board when one posts a message in reply to another message. Perhaps these are the dates that appear to confuse you.

The reply made by me originally was meant specifically to provide you a reference to the people in your area that organize such events, and to make clear that this is not the place for "personals" ads. To be more explicit, please go to the Personals section at the top of the main page of the Tickling Media Center. That would be the place to post your desires for a play partner, if that is what your original message meant.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

Yes, there was a gathering at this year's Mardi Gras. There's also murmurings of a possible event in Texas. How do I know? I've been asked to assist in it. If it happens, whether or not I'm involved, I'll announce it here.

I have never attended a gathering and I would love it if there
were one in Texas. I would be willing to help if I can.

Thanks

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back