• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Valley?

Raul

1st Level Red Feather
Anyone remember the episode from the old "Big Valley" show (with Lee Majors, Barbara Stanwyck and Linda Evans), where they run across a remote family unit that uses tickling as a form of discipline?

Jeff

I used to love that show, because I had a huge crush on Linda Evans, but I never saw that episode. Personally I would've love to have seen Linda tickled

I do not remember if she was tickled or not, but Lee Majors was, as well as two of the female guest stars.

I can't remember the name of the episode or the guest stars!:( Just some images burned into my young ticklephile mind. Help someone!

Raul

Maybe something...

I browsed the web a little and came across that "Big Valley" fan-site. There is no mention of a tickle scene but it has a brief summary of all the episodes, you should have a look by yourself Raul, it would maybe trigger a memory... Who knows ?
Good Luck anyway !

Here's the address : http://www.tc.umn.edu/~frede005/BVepg.html

Thanks Whitedarf, I will check it out and report back!

Big Valley was such a whitebread vanilla mainstream show, that it's hard to imagine an episode dedicated to tickling, but I do remember one episode where one of the three main guys(I think it was Heath - Lee Majors) was kidnapped by a group of impovershed crazy people and when he was tied up, one of them, a woman, tickled him for a second(no response as I recall). The episode included Leslie Nielson as the leader of the gang. If this is the episode in question, there's not much to it, from a tickling standpoint.

THAT'S THE ONE!

However, there was another scene in which Nielson tickled one of the female members of his "family." I will keep looking. Thanks magic!

Raul

Found it! I'd remembered the same scene and finally tracked it down. The episode was "Town of No Exit", from Season Four. Heath (Lee Majors) gets captured in a ghost town run by five crazy people. Full episode is at YouTube at the following link:

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=56iobVc9nyE

Tickling is a short upper body scene at around 4:47 where Leslie Nielsen tickles Diana Ewing (a pretty blonde who also played Spock's near-love interest in the original Star Trek series episode "The Cloud Minders") on a bed. Ewing also has two good and fairly lengthy sole shots when she's washing her feet while bathing in a horse trough (around 23:47) and giving herself a pedicure (around 36:30).

Last edited:
I remember a blonde being held down by a man and tickled like crazy..I think it was in the 4th season

Very nice scene. Thanks for the link. :D
In this case, reviving a very old thread was worth it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back