• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Private Calls (Playboy)

daryl

TMF Master
This week's episode of private calls featured a caller asking two of the women to tickle the feet of another. The women gave it a good show, but it didn't seem that the ticklee was very ticklish.

This was the first time I saw this on the show, but almost every show has foot action.

They repeat it during the week.

Any details buddy?

I went to the Playboy website and figured out that the host is Aurora Snow. Would you happen to know who the other 2 women are. Also, the Playboy calendar said this was the premiere of a new show, but you said there there was always foot action on this show. Are you confusing this with Nightcalls 411? Any help would be appreciated, and if you could catch it on tape and contact me maybe we could work something out trade wise.

[email protected]

I have it on tape and can get it to you, but is probably not worth the effort to you.

It is a "new" show in the sense that it is only a few months old. But there have been several episodes, and there always seems to be at least one toe sucking call.

Daryl, do you know the name of the ticklee? I'd be interested in seeing the video, if you could possibly post it. Thanks

The show "Private Calls" has been on for more that a few months. It does indeed have foot licking and sucking in it on occasion. In the episode you are refering to Aurora Snow is the ticklee. I can't remember the names of the two girls who tickle her. The scene is not bad each girl takes a foot and tickles it extensively. Aurora does seem to be ticklish but she is also trying to make the whole thing seem erotic as well because that is her job. The whole scene is about a minute or two long. All in all not bad.

I do have the clip on tape. If you still want it, let me know.

What day and time does this show air live? And is it free to call (another words not a 900 number). Cause i'll give the thing a call and demand some true foot tickling action as we would like to see!:D

Let Me Know!

Aurora Snow

She is also briefly tickled in the movie Sole Sistas 2.

is it a good tickle scene? and are there any adult flicks that would be shown on anything that have good female foot tickling? just curious...cause i never seen any yet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back