• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fitness expert Denise Austin captured and tickled. Adult M/F F/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Fitness expert Denise Austin woke up with a massive headache. That night, the beautiful 40 something blonde was in rare form, and had gone to a nightclub with one of her friends. The two women had too much to drink, and the next thing they knew, they were helped out of the club by two strangers, and driven to a strange location. Denise had fuzzy recollections of the evening, but couldnt remember exactly what had happened. Now, she was in a dark room, alone. She tried to move, but when she got her bearings, she could see that she was nude and tied to a bed. Now she screamed: "Where the hell am I? What do you want?! Somebody come the hell in here! Help me!" Then, two men and a woman entered the room: "Ah, good morning, Denise. It's good to see you've come around": The woman's voice said. "What the hell is going on here? Why am I naked and tied to a bed? Did you kidnap me for ransom or something?" Denise asked calmly. "Actually, we hadnt thought about that, but you are here for a purpose. We are going to, shall we say, torture you a bit" The woman said. "Look, please dont hurt me. I'm a wealthy woman. If you want ransom, my family will give it to you for my safe return. I can give you the number to call" Denise said. "Oh, we're not going to hurt you, Denise, at least not intentionally, unless you try to fight us" The woman said. "Look, no sexual assault either, please, I'm a married woman with a family" Denise pleaded. "We're not going to rape you, Denise, although you are a beautiful woman for someone your age. Ah, actually, we had something else in mind. Are you ticklish, Denise?" One of the male captors asked. Denise felt a lump form in her throat. Although she was one of the most in shape women on the planet, she was incredibly ticklish, especially in certain spots. Sometimes if her husband tried to tickle her, she would squeal like a little girl, and even wet her self on a couple of occassions. The woman came over to the bed and began stroking Denise's neck with her fingers: "You didnt answer my question, Denise, are you ticklish?" The woman said, running her fingers over Denise's neck. In an instant, although she was tied, Denise's body jumped as far as the restriants would allow and she let out a high pitched squeal: Hehehehehehehehehehe! Tickles! The woman continued to stroke Denise's neck with her fingers, running them down both sides of the fitness expert's neck as Denise continued to jump and squeal: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehee! No! Ticklish! No please! Then, one of the male captors came over and the female said: "Okay, we've found she's ticklish on her neck, let's see where else we can get her. Try under the arms and down her sides" With that, one of the male captors ran his fingers in Denise's armpits, and down her sides, as she began to jerk violently, and let out an agonizing high pitched squeal: Hehehheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehe! Please dont tickle me! Please no more! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Then, the second male captor went over, and ran his fingers in Denise's ribs and over her belly, again causing a high pitched girlish squeal, and a violent jerk of her body: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Please! That tickles so much! Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe!
The captors were just beginning their torture of this beauty. They next took feathers, and all three of them ran the feathers all over Denise's upper body, and then over her extremely ticklish breasts and nipples. Denise was getting more and more hysterical, especially with the feathers being run over her terribly ticklish nipples. She let out a high pitched agonizing squeal, and jerked her body even more, with tears now coming to her eyes from the laughter: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my god! Please no! Hehehehehehehehehehe!I cant take anymore! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! I'll do anything! NO! NO! Please! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Then, the captors postioned themselves at Denise's pretty bare feet. Although Denise was into exercise, and didnt get pedicures, her feet were also just naturally extremely ticklish, and occassionally her husband and her family would get her hysterical with laughter when they tickled her bare soles. First, one of the male captors did a simple tickle of Denise's soles with his fingers, causing more high pitched hysterical laughter, begging, and body jerking from the bound beauty. Her feet began to jerk back and forth as much as the restraints allowed, and her toes began wiggling back and forth more and more rapidly: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my God! I'm so ticklish! Please no more! NO! NO! NO! It turned out that the captors were nowhere near finished with the tickle torture of Denise's pretty feet. Next, they ran feathers over Denise's sensitive soles and across and under her toes, causing more high pitched laughter and increased begging, as her toes began wiggling quickly yet again: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my heavens! Please! Cant I do anything to make this stop! NO! NO! Please! Heheheheheeheeheheheehehe! One of the male captors then reached into a bucket, and took out an ice cube. He ran the ice cube up and down both of Denise's soles, and over and under her toes. This made the beauty nearly beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, as she squealed with high pitched girlish laughter, and begged for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehee! Oh my God! I cant take this anymore! I'll do anything! Please no more tickling! I cant take it anymore! NO! NO! Please no! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! The tickle fiends who had Denise at their mercy had one last tickle instrument in their bag of tricks to torture her with, the ever tortorous electric toothbrush. One of the males plugged the toothbrush in, and went over to Denise. The other male captor held one of Denise's bare feet while the woman held the other bare foot. The captor with the electric toohbrush proceeded to run the vibrating electric toothbrush over Denise's horribly ticklish soles and toes at varying rates of speed. First slow, rhen fast, then slow again, up and down the soles, and over and under the toes. Denise completely lost control when he did this! She flexed, pointed, wiggled, and moved her terribly ticklish toes every which way, as she squealed with agonizing girlish laughter,tears came to her eyes, and she repeatedly begged him to stop. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my God! Will this ever end! I dont know what to do! Please! I'll do absolutely anything you say! Please stop tickling me! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! For the grand finale, One of the male captors proceeded to place one of Denise's bare feet in his mouth, and suck on the toes, and then did the same to the other. Denise had a hard time keeping her foot in his mouth, she jerked, and squealed and begged for mercy again: Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheehehehe! Oh my God that tickles so much! I cant stand to have my toes sucked! NO! Please anything! NO! NO! Heheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehe! The toe sucking drove Denise over the edge, as the gorgeous forty something fitness expert suddenly let out a high pitched scream, and then breathed heavily. The tickling, in addition to being torturous, had gotten her inadvertantly turned on, and she had erupted all over the bed with a masssive, almost violent, orgasm, and then she rested. Finally, the captors stopped their torture, and she was allowed to rest.
After a few minutes, the female captor spoke: "Wasnt that fun, Denise? You seemed to enjoy it at least some, judging by the orgasm you had all over the bed" Denise still couldnt catch her breath: "Oh my God, I've never been tickled like that before, it is absolute torture, but what do you intend to do with me?" Denise asked. "Well, we cant rightly just drive you back to your house, or we'll get caught, but we know you have a cell phone in your purse, so what we plan to do is to blindfold you, and drive you to a safe location . Where you can call a cab home. You have money in your wallet, we're not going to rob you or anything. You are to be a good little girl, and are not to tell, or else. We already took care of your friend, she was dropped off somewhere a bit ago, now its your turn. Remember, Denise, not a word about this to anyone, or we'll be back. We know where you live" You were drunk, so you can just say you dont remember what happened or where you were, or that you went to a friend's to sleep it off. I dont think you would want us to do that to you again, now would you?" The woman said. "Oh, no, once is enough. I hate to be tickled, that was torture." Denise said. With that, Denise was untied, and driven to a gas station, where she was dropped off and called a cab. When she got home, her family asked her where she had been those few hours. The story she gave them was that she had too much to drink, couldnt exactly recall, and had gone to a motel near the bar she was at to sleep it off. Many were skeptical, but Denise couldnt tell the truth, she didnt know if the captors were watching, and she resolved to herself that she couldnt ever go through that again. She just couldnt trust that they werent watching. Denise Austin, fitness expert extrodinaire, had been captured, tied, and tickle tortured into submission like a little girl by her merciless captors. That could just never happen to her again, so no matter what happened, she would just go on with her life, and would never tell. NEVER! No matter what!

The End

No, windowguy. This one just came off the top of my head. If you notice, I havent written any Goodguy tickle baseball team stories in the last week. Honestly, after the one where the team tickled the stars of Las Vegas, I've drawn a blank. I'm even toying with the idea of ending the team, something like where Mitch and Naomi retire and the team goes bankrupt, end of series. I dont know yet. Anyway, thanks for replying. No, this was just an individual tickle story off the top of my head. As for what happens next or to the tickle baseball team, I'll just have to see.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back