• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coffee-mate Commercial

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
I was watching Fox & Friends News on Saturday when I happened to catch a Coffee-mate commercial showing what appears to be some tickling action. The scene is VERY brief, a few seconds at best, but I swear it's tickling.

You see a couple who have just gotten up in the morning. The man is playfully chasing the woman around a couch and is trying to grab or tickle her sides. Then it shows the woman on the couch on her back and the guy is tickling her in the ribs and she seems to be laughing and trying to fend him off. There's no background sound to this, unfortunately, just the narrator's voice-over.

Like I said, it's all extremely brief. Blink twice and you'll miss it, but I'm almost positive he's tickling her. Has anyone else seen this to confirm?

My curiosity is really burning and I'm now wondering if it's possible to find out who the actors were and maybe contact them and ask them directly about the making of the commercial? Do we have any television insiders here who would know how to go about this? Where would you even start?

I popped a videotape in the VCR early this morning and settled in to watch Fox & Friends News. Within ten minutes I had captured the Nestle's Coffee-mate commercial on tape. What a great little scene!

It's a 15-second spot ad but the actual tickling clocks in at a mere three seconds. By necessity, I freeze-framed it in order to study more closely the exact sequence of events.

It starts with a man drinking a cup of coffee and reading the morning paper while sitting on a couch with his wife. She reaches over and playfully tickles him under his arm. He smiles and reacts by pulling his arm up to block her. Then it cuts to him chasing her behind the couch. She's throwing small pillows at him, which he dodges. He grabs her around the waist and tries to tickle her back.

Quick cut to the wife on the couch, lying on her back with her legs up (bare feet showing!). She's frantically tickling him under the arms again while he's leaning over the back of the couch and tickling her sides. All this happens as the narrator intones: "Great relationships aren't great without a little excitement…"

I'm thinking, wouldn't it be great to see the entire sequence as originally filmed, before it got edited?! Think how much footage they must have shot in order to edit it down to that critical three seconds. There might even be sound with it too, which was entirely left out of the commercial.

I'd love to have at least sat in on the creative process when the whole thing was first dreamed up, a proposal pitched, then storyboarded out and rehearsed with the two actors.

There's gotta be a way to find out more on this...anyone?

eisenbahn,

I'm with you buddy! Would love to get any and all information about such a commercial. Hope something emerges.

dig dug

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back