• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reposting SLEEPY, SLEEPY, GIGGLY, GIGGLY (Story B) (f/f)

libtick

TMF Expert
Reposting SLEEPY, SLEEPY, GIGGLY, GIGGLY (Nylons) (f/f)

SLEEPY, SLEEPY, GIGGLY, GIGGLY

Anita was finally back from work. It had been a few hard weeks out there on the plane. Yes, indeed, Anita was a stewardess. She got in wearing her usual uniform, a nice white blouse covered by a green jacket, a nice green skirt, and a pair of smooth taupe pantyhose with reinforced toes. Not expecting anyone to be sleeping at two in the afternoon, she didn't take off her shoes, like she usually did. But when she walked past her roommate bedroom, what she saw made her stop in her tracks.

Lison was lying on her bed, on her belly. She was also wearing a thin nylon blouse, but was wearing a pair of jeans, not a skirt. Not surprising, since Lison almost never wore skirts. But the sight of what seemed to be covering Lison's ankles was really surprising.

Anita got in, and kneeled in front of Lison's shoe-covered feet. Indeed, Lison had put on a sheer, and Anita hoped, smooth pair of pantyhose to cover her beautiful and perfect feet. Caressing Lison's left ankle, she noticed that it was very smooth to the touch. She also saw Lison's ankle jerk somewhat as soon as the skin of Anita's fingers entered in contact with the thin nylon mesh. Anita smiled, and knew she just couldn't resist that incredible opportunity to have some tickling fun. How could you not resist tickling the smooth and extremely ticklish feet of a beautiful woman with auburn hair and blue eyes, with a nice and slender body, and very sensitive skin.

Anita gently pulled off her left shoe, then the right. A nice pungent of warm leather came out both shoes. Anita could now see clearly that Lison was wearing a beautiful pair of very sheer grey pantyhose that were covering her nice feet. Toes long enough to slip in a finger to tickle, skin soft enough to caress and lick, flesh firm enough to tickle with ease, nylons smooth enough to torture efficiently. Too bad she couldn't use her fingernails, since she knew that Lison was so incredibly ticklish.

Indeed, one night, when Anita had playfully inserted her hands into the warm armpits of her new roommate to see how ticklish she was, Lison had pleaded with her never to tickle her like that again. She told her that when she started going to college, her two roommates, both women, often used to pin her to the ground to tickle her entire body. She would trash about, and scream, and laugh powerlessly as their gentle and accurate fingernails would be looking for her sensitive spots. Once, they even had tied her to a chair, her arms in the air. They deftly proceeded to dig their fingernails into her exposed underarms. She trashed, and screamed so much, she almost fell over. They then pulled up her T-shirt over her head, and tickled her exposed belly and ribs. But they had kept the worst for the end. They knocked the chair over, putting her delicate feet up in the air. Her shoes flied off her feet, and soon two pairs of hands were running up and down her feet clad in a very thin pair of white nylon socks, those with very soft soles. They tickled her through her thin socks for about ten minutes just to hear her raucous and sardonic laughter. Then, to finish her off, they yanked off her socks and wrote "VERY TICKLISH" with a felt tip pen on both soles of her feet, making her laugh even harder.

Anita was now the lucky girl who got to live with Lison and her incredibly ticklish soles. She was now looking the exposed soles of Lison's feet wondering how to proceed. She decided to use her scarf first and started sweeping the smooth ticklish target with it. Lison's feet jerked and she uttered a little giggle. How beautiful. She slowly caressed the grey-stockinged soles again from the smooth round heels to the tips of the long toes.

"Hee, hee," giggled Lison again in her sleep, while her feet jerked again ever so slightly.

Anita felt a surge of excitement at the sound of these giggles. How cute Lison was when she giggled. And probably even more beautiful when she laughed powerlessly. She had to make her giggle even more.

Grabbing some of her own long hair in her hand, Anita slowly applied them to the delicious sole of Lison's left foot in a gentle up and down motion covering most of the surface of the nylon-clad foot. The foot shivered slightly as the tip of the hair slid gently on the delicate surface, exciting the nerve endings of the soft and powerless skin. More giggles came out of poor Lison who was probably having a most beautiful dream. Anita then paid attention to the neglected right foot and attacked it with her tickling hair as well, eliciting the same delicious and exciting reactions in Lison.

"Hee, hee....hee, hee....hee, hee....," giggled softly tickled and ticklish Lison. 'She seems so happy,' thought Anita, who decided to increase the tickling stimulation of Lison's soles. She gently jabbed the arch of Lison's left foot with the very tip of her hair. Lison withdrew her foot, squealing softly, but put the excitable foot back in its rightful place: within Anita tickling reach. She then pushed gently her hair in between the expecting toes. When the hair reached the ticklish skin after contacting with the smooth pantyhose, Lison squealed very softly, and wiggled her toes at that accurate touch. It was so easy to tickle somebody through a smooth pair of pantyhose thought Anita. Since her youth, she had always worn nylons and put her own ticklish feet in perilous and ticklish situations when she was with her girlfriends. It never failed. How could they resist to the sight of her huge and beautiful feet clad in smooth pantyhose resting close to them. Obviously they couldn't. Long fingernails would deposit themselves on her ticklish feet and start their teasing deed. Twice, a few of her girlfriends had ganged up on her to pay delicate attention to her powerless feet. The torture of feeling three or four pair of hands running wildly over her feet had been an incredible turn on. She had felt powerless as fingers entered the ultra ticklish realm of her huge and sensual toes.

Lison however had been different. She didn't care about tickling Anita's stockinged feet, and would rather push them away than tickle them. Anita knew why. A few simple caresses on Lison's back for example could make her squeal for mercy in a matter of seconds.

It was understandable that she didn't want to tickle Anita's exposed soles for fear of being tickled tortured herself. But now, Lison's feet were resting comfortably on her bed, the gorgeous wrinkled soles facing Anita. Fortunately, even though she was so ticklish, Lison was a very heavy sleeper. Nothing could wake her up. Not even soft hair slowly pushing in between the nylon-encased toes and stimulating the soft ticklish flesh around them.

More giggles came out of Lison as the tickling went on. Then, Anita dropped her hair and approaching her luscious lipsticked mouth from the gray-stockinged soles, she planted a soft kiss on the high arch of Lison's unprotected left foot. She also paid much attention to the round toes. Then, as she tried to grab Lison's right foot to give it a few kisses, her nails accidentally scratched the extremely ticklish surface of her foot. Lison squealed loudly and started to wake up. Anita bolted from the room and disappeared into the hallway. Her heart was still beating hard when she got into her room.

However, just a few seconds later, she heard a loud "Anita" coming out of Lison's room. Anita went to see what Lison wanted. She thought there was no way that Lison could have guessed what had happened, but when she entered the room she realized that she had made a big mistake.

Lison was showing her her beautiful feet...all covered with lipstick. 'Oh no, the lipstick,' thought Anita. 'I'm done like dinner'.

"Can you explain this to me?" asked Lison showing her lipsticked stockinged soles to Anita.

"Uuuuuh, well, I don't know, uuuuh."

"Well, that's not an explanation, Anita. You've been kissing my feet in my sleep, haven't you? You're nuts. You're sick. God knows what else have you been doing to me?"

"Uuuh, I only tickled your feet" sputtered Anita.

"Only? You know how incredibly ticklish I am. That explains that nightmare I was having. I confided in you so that you wouldn't tickle me like you did, not so you would take advantage of me."

Lison got up and stood in front of Anita and uttered a simple "There," while digging her hands into the underarms of ticklish Anita, who reflexively closed her arms on them. Lison started shaking her hands into the tight space left between Anita tickled underarms, moving slowly her fingernails against the smooth material of her silk blouse.

"Aaaaaaah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, noooooooooo, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah," answered Anita. She felt Lison pushing her on the bed where she fell laughing even though Lison stopped tickling her. She saw Lison grab a few pair of pantyhose from her drawer. She sat on Anita's belly and started tying up her hands together. Anita didn't want to resist. She was going to be tied up and punished for her bad deeds. In a few minutes, her hands were tied tightly over her head, and her feet were tied together to the end of the bed.

Lison then sat down at the foot of the bed and slowly slid Anita's left shoe off her feet. Her dark taupe pantyhosed sole was now exposed. The same thing happened to her right foot. Anita wiggled her toes a little bit, feeling a slow breath of fresh air cool her warm feet. Lison didn't lose much time. She simply applied her fingernails right in the middle of the ticklish soles and said a simple "Laugh, Anita."

"Aaaah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, stooooooop, thaaaaat teeeeeckles, ahh, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, eeeh, eeeh," answered Anita, as her soles were now being explored by the angry fingers of Lison. She was touching very lightly the smooth pantyhose, a gesture that was communicating the tickling sensations to the delicate skin underneath. Lison was varying her pressure on the soles to make sure that Anita wasn't going to get used too much to the tickling. But it didn't appear that she would be. Her laughter kept on, high-pitched, but poetic.

"You are ticklish Anita. Kootchy-kootchy-koo. Tickle, tickle, tickle. I'm going to show you what it is to be tickled tortured, girl. Right now, you can't go anywhere. Your feet are mine. And your underarms as well. I'll show you not to tickle me in my sleep again. You made me dream my cousins were tickling me again. I hated it when they tickled me. Especially in between my toes. Now, Anita, I'm going to tickle your toes to see if they're more ticklish than your arches. Are you ticklish on your toes, Anita?" asked Lison as she cruelly dug her fingers into the reinforcement covering Anita wriggling toes, attacking with her hard nails the very soft skin located at the base and in between those toes.

"Nooooooooo, pleeeeeeeese, aaaah, eeh, eeh, eeh, ooh, ooh, ooh, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, nooot my toooooooohhh, ooh, ohh," erupted Anita, bouncing up and down on the bed, pulling against her bonds. She was totally helpless.

"I love your pantyhose Anita, they're very smooth to the touch. You'll have to tell me what make they are. Not that it matters ticklish Anita since I don't wear nylons that often," mocked Lison as she started to run her fingernails deftly up and down the bound feet. "Do you like being tickled Anita? Come on, answer me."

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah," answered gigglingly Anita, as the tickling torture was taking hold on her even more. Varying between arches attacks, toes stimulation and sole searches, Lison was playfully toying with Anita. When Anita was finally too tired to even wiggle her toes, Lison attacked them with pure glee, pushing her nails deep into the pantyhose, and into the ticklish flesh.

At last, Lison stopped torturing Anita's soles, who kept on laughing for a while but exploded into raucous laughter again as soon as she fell Lison's nails enter her extremely exposed armpits.

"Kitchy, kitchy, ticklish Anita. Your blouse is also quite smooth to the touch. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, bad Anita. I think you'll remember not to tickle me in my sleep anymore, mmm?"

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, laughed happily Anita. "I woo ooo ooo ooon't, I sweee eee ee eeer, aah, aah, aah, aah, aaaaah."

Lison now ran her hands swiftly up and down the soft rib cage, making Anita jump up and down in agony. She tugged the blouse out of her skirt, and attacked gently the soft skin looking for weak spots to make Anita laugh. "What about your boobs, Anita?" quipped Lison as her finger flied the tight nylon covering her breasts.

"Ooooooo, eeeeeeh," squealed feeble Anita. Lison had found Anita's true weak spot. A ticklish spot that tickles but that gives out wonderful sensations at the same time. But she didn't want Lison to find out, at least not yet.

"Oh, I think you like this too much. I want you to feel ticklish," she added as she lied over Anita tied up body, moving her hands towards her feet.

Again, Lison stimulated Anita's stockinged soles, scratching hard through the fine mesh, moving up and down the large soles, teasing the heels, prickling the arches, pressing the balls of the feet, digging her nails into the toes. Laughter erupted from Anita's throat as the renewed attack was perceived by her overloaded brain. Taking fully advantage of her position, Lison inserted her own stocking feet into the hollow of Anita's underarm, and gently wiggled her toes onto the ticklish armpit.

After 10 minutes of that uninterrupted treatment, tears started running down Anita's face. She was beat red and her laughter was getting louder by the minute. Lison kept on that delicious torture for 5 more minutes, not listening to Anita's mercy pleas.

When she finally stopped, to give Anita a let up, the phone rang.

"Oh, geee, she said, I was waiting for Jenny to call me. It must be her. Don't think you're off the hook yet." blurted Lison as she darted off the room to answer the phone.

Anita kept on giggling for a little while after Lison left. When her mind started to clear from the tickling stimulation and from the giggles, she started to examine how she could free herself. After many contortions, she succeeded to twist one hand out of her bond, then the other after a few minutes. She'll have to show Lison how to tie up someone. Her feet were freed quickly, as she plotted to tie up Lison and tickle her to a pulp.

She silently went into her room and picked up some duct tape she had in a drawer and a big fluffy feather. Then she walked to the living room and looked cautiously to see where Lison was. She saw her sitting on a comfortable chair, her feet propped up on the counter separating the living room from the kitchen, on either sides of a metal pole running from the counter to the ceiling. She was concentrated on her phone conversion, and was laughing at something her friend, Jenny said. Yes, laugh Lison, laugh, thought Anita. In a few minutes, you'll be tired of laughing.

Everything happened so fast. Anita, walked quickly to Lison, and started taping Lison's ankles on either sides of the pole. Before Lison had time to recover and started to pull against the tape, her feet were already secured to the pole. Anita then applied more tape, thus ensuring Lison's immobility. During this time, Jenny was talking so Lison didn't say anything. But when she saw the huge fluffy feather that Anita produced, she gasped audibly.

Jenny must have heard that gasp, since Lison answered a few moments later: "No, nothing's wrong." But as Anita softly applied the feather on her gray nyloned soles, Lison twisted her feet as much as she could, and let go a few sweet giggles.

"Oh no, I wasn't laughing about that, hee, hee, Jenny, I swear, hee, hee. I'm sorry...Yeah, I understand...Bye, hee, hee," finally said Lison, as Jenny hung up. When Anita heard the click she was waiting for, she stopped feathering Lison.

"What are you gonna do to me, Anita?" inquired Lison.

"I'm going to make you laugh Lison through the vellication of your tender soles," answered Anita, applying again, as she said so, the feather onto the delicate body part. She waved it delicately over the arches, pressing it against the thin nylon. "You do realize this is just a warm up, ticklish Lison."

"But, I..."

"Sssssh, don't talk, Lison, laugh," interrupted Anita, who dropped the feather and gently dug a single fingernail into the weak big toe of Lison's right foot.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, eeeeeeeeeeeh," screamed Lison, wiggling her toe away.

"That's not laughing, Lison. That's screaming. I told you to laugh like a good little girl," mocked Anita as she dug her nail in and out the smooth midst of the nyloned toes.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, noooooooooooooooooooooo," screamed Lison again.

"You know, I was looking at you when you were tickling me when I was not too busy laughing my head off, and I think that you are more perverted than I am, Lison. You tied me up and tickled me silly. And you know what? I think you enjoyed yourself. You were excited."

"You are nuts, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, answered Lison as Anita dug her nail into and out of her toes again and again. I never was excited. You don't know what you're talkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bout."

"So you deny it."

"I most certainly do. I'm not like you, a freak who likes feet."

"Laugh, Lison, laugh," answered Anita, as she attacked both of Lison's feet.

As Anita cruelly applied her sharp fingernails against the smooth nyloned arches, a wave of tickling sensations recognized by Lison's brain as tickling stimulation appeared on the delicate skin. Instantly, Lison's brain ordered her to react to those sensations. And she did.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, heeeeeeeeeeeeee, noooooooo, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh," screamed Lison from the top of her lungs. She was bouncing up and down in her chair, trying to reach her feet to cover them with her hands, but she eventually fell down, placing herself in an even more ticklish situation than before. She was pulling against her bonds, trashing about, the picture of powerlessness. Anita took some time from looking at her tickling job to observe screaming Lison. Her eyes closed, her face forming a laughing smile, her hands flailing in the air, her buttocks hitting repeatedly the ground. She then looked again at the ticklish feet she was vellicating. Wildly wiggling toes, feet jerking trying to avoid the relentless fingernails scratching them, wrinkled nylons. What a sight.

"Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, sweet Lison. Come on now, why are you screaming like this. I want to hear your beautiful raucous, sardonic laughter coming out of your throat. Come on now, ticklish Lison, just laugh. It'll make me so happy. Kitchy, kitchy, tickle, tickle, tickle. May be if I start paying some more attention to your toes."

Under that stimulation, it didn't take long for Lison's screams to change into one of the sweetest laughter Anita had ever heard. Much cuter than her own laughter when she was under the same kind of exciting torture.

"Aaah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," giggled Lison.

"I see that you are very ticklish on those cute feet of yours Lison. Oh, these toes. Mmmmmmm. Do you like getting tickled?"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," was all that Lison could say. Tears were now running down her cheeks, and her face was red. She was already so tired that she couldn't wiggle her toes anymore, and they were just staying there, letting themselves be tickled by the sharp red nails of Anita.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Lison, come on, now, tickle, tickle, tickle. Laugh even more, Lison, laugh. Kootchy-kootchy. You are now my tickle slave, Lison. You will do as I say."

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, nah, ah, ah, ah, ah, vah, ah, ah, ah, r, ah, ah, ah, ah," laughed Lison.

"Well, I wouldn't say that if I was you. Tickle, tickle, tickle, ticklish Lison, come on now, let me see how ticklish these toes really are," mocked Anita as she dug her nails into the smooth yarn, paying special attention to the soft and thin skin at the base and in between each toe. Anita just never stopped tickling the toes.

"Ah, ah, geeeeeeeeeeeve u, ah, ahp. Aah, ah, ah, lah, ah, ked teh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, ckleeeeeeee, eh, ehng youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," babbled Lison.

Anita stopped tickling her. For a few minutes still, Lison kept on giggling helplessly, overpowered by the sensations that were still roaming on the soles of her feet.

"What did you say?" asked Anita her fingers menacingly hovering over the very ticklish feet.

"I liked tickling you, Anita. It really did turn me on. You were right. All I wanted to do was to lick your feet and...tickle your beautiful breasts. I love feet too. I always did. I'm just a stupid freak too."

"Oh no, you're too hard on yourself Lison. I mean how could you resist those cute nylon-clad feet," said Anita, placing her left foot softly on Lison's reddened face. Lison gave it a quick kiss, and then, a licked it slowly from heel to toes, and again, and again. Anita had to will herself from removing the foot from the warm tongue.

"I'd really love that, but there's something I have to tell you."

"What?"

"You should have kept tickling my breasts earlier. Don't you know that my breasts are my weakest spot? You can make a slave out of me by tickling me there."

"Really?"

"Yes. Tickle my breasts, Lison," ordered Anita.

When Lison gently adapted her hands to fit them over the cup of Anita ticklish breasts, and started tickling the smooth breasts again, Anita exploded into squeals of submissiveness.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back