• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

will & grace

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
i was watching a part of will & grace, i think thursday night, and it was a part where grace was saying goodnight to her kinda weird date. As she got to her door he she turned around to face him and he said, "i'm gonna kis you like you've never been kissed before," he then pulls up her shirt and zerberts her bare tummy. She jumped back and screamed. A short one but any tickling is good tickling, right? :)

no, any tickling is not a good tickling. i only like my tickling to be between two females, between the ages of 19 years and 6 months and 19 years and 6.5 months. left side, third rib from the bottom. on every none consequetive 3rd thursday of the month. anything else is utterly unacceptable. please post no more tickling sightings/stories/pics/vids that do not match this criteria. thankyou.

:D

YEAH!!! Raspberries on the tummy!! My favorite!!! On DEBRA MESSING'S tummy! Damn, I wish I'd seen this (but I can't stand that show!)! I've got to get a copy of this one day!!!! Thanks alot for posting this!!! And her reaction was genuine, huh? I love it!!!

I remeber that espiode that was a kick ass reaction. Does anyone have it on mpeg.

That was a great reaction. Sorry I had it on tape but it got erased by accident. Debra is so beautiful..:)

Also!

There was also an episode when Megan Mullaly had Debra Messing corned in her kitchen and kept on poking her in the belly and Debra was squirming around trying to avoid the tickling. Megan stopped briefly and then to my astonishment resumed poking her in the belly again and Debra started wiggling more and trying to block the tickles with her hands. Debra then blurted out "Please can we stop the poking". I DO NOT have a clip though.

Ahhhh I wish I saw that episode..That brings back a certain memory of a show called "ned and stacy" which debra was in quite a while ago and I remember an episode where in the beginning of it, the guy who played ned(same guy was the nutty mechanic in the show "wings") and they're playing cards or something and he accidentally *wink* tickles her and it goes on for like 20 seconds and she says she is going to pee. I swear I remember her yelling at him to stop tickling her because she was extremely ticklish. I missed taping it on the vcr and I haven't seen it since. With the exception of her the show kinda bombed.

Hey Bootman,

If the scene is anywhere near how you describe it, it is awesome! I'm surprised no one has mentioned it before. Cool.

Does anyone know more about it?

ddd

Dig dug dog the actual scene rocked my scene and caught me off guard...The title of the show still aires in the morning of the USA network but they don't play it anymore..damm shame..I still remember that scene like it was yesterday and flying to the vcr at 100 miles per hour fumbling for a tape...I only started watching the show because debra occasionally put on boots after that I was hooked. :D

ALL of these scenes sound amazing.....I should just leave a vcr (or two) taping a different station every damn day!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back