• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mythology: How mankind Became Ticklish M/M & F/M

Tickle_Mistress

Every group has it's myths, some based in a kernal of truth and some purely a legend to sure as an explaination for the impossible. Everywhre on earth, there are ticklish people to be found. Those who adore being tickled and those who can't stand the touches of a feather or a playful fingertip on a sensitive body part.

Tickling's mythology goes back before the modern era, to a place high in the mountains of a small uncharted island somewhere in the Mystic Ocean. The Mystic Ocean is believed to be located near the underside of Earth. It is a mythical ocean with an island where the Gods of Odinus lived. The leader of the Gods was Mystis Riltist. He ruled his Gods and watched over them with the care of a loving parent. His queen was Mystis Sylbis. She was more playful than her husband and did not make many demands of the under Gods.

Mystis Riltis wanted to give his Gods a place for them to live and be happy, so he selected the highest mountain on the island and gave them full use of every part except a far and dark corner of the mountain top. This dark corner was Mystis Riltist's private place where he retreated to think and to have his favorite and most private pleases bestowed on him. He warned his Gods that if they violated his trust, they would pay a severe penalty. All the Gods agreed to obey him.

One day, two of his favorite gods, Ariel and Maxus were walking and playing on the mountaintop. They came to the Forbidden Place. Ariel warned Maxus to stay away from that place. Maxus laughed, "And what will happen to me? Will I be turned to stone for all eturnity or be forced to be mortal? Mystis Riltist has always warned us about the penalty just to keep us as frightened children. I am no child. I will go where I please! You may stay if you want, Ariel, but I am going into the Forbidden PLace."

Ariel pleaded with him, "Don't be disobediant! You know how angry Mystis Riltis gets.,, !" Maxus just waved his hand at Ariel and walked closer and closer to the Forbidden PLace. As he got closer, he heard laughter, sometimes loud, sometimes frenzied.. but giggling and laughing. As he entered the Forbidden PLace, he heard the wild pleadings of a man. As he wondered further in, he could see two forms in the myst. One form was tied and naked. The other form seemed to be stroking the naked body and making it laugh and giggle and twist and turn.

Maxus hid himself so he could watch and learn what the two forms were doing. Then he recognized them as Mystis Riltist and his Queen. She was making him laugh and giggle madly. He watched curiously as Mystist Sylbis stroked and teased Mystist Riltist's body. He heard the laughter and heard him beg for her to stop. She seemd to be enjoying what she was doing to her husband. He wriggled and thrashed as she kept stroking him.

Maxus became very curious and watched for along time, not realizing that the two were done and were now walking towards Maxus's hiding place. He tried to make himself as small as he could so he wouldn't get caught. Then he heard the voice of Mystis Riltist.. "AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE FORBIDDEN PLACE?" Maxus froze, helpless and despirate to move, but paralized with fear.

"SHOW YOURSELF AND LET ME SEE WHO YOU ARE!!!" Maxus stepped out from his hiding place and cowered in MYstis Riltist's shadow.

"You! you who are one of my favotites! Why did you disobey me?" Mystis Riltist demanded an answer. Maxus looked awy, ashamed of his disobedience, .."I-I was curious about the Forbidden PLace and did not think you would punish me"

Mystis Riltist laughed loudly. "You must be punished for your disobedience.. and since you are one of my favorites... it is only fair that i punish you with one of my favorites pleasures."

All the young Gods and Godesses were assembled in teh meadow at the pinicle of the mountain. There Maxus was stripped naked and tied to a pole with a crossbar on it for his arms. Murmurs could be heard throughout the crowd. Then Mystist Riltist spoke.

"Maxus dared to enter the Forbidden Place. Now he will suffer the consequences and it will be passed to each of you and to all humankind as a reminder of the conswquence of betraying trust."

Mystist Riltist looked towards the sky and summonded the power of the wind as he spoke... "From this day forth, all the gods and godesses, all humandkind will experience my favorite please as punishment for Maxus's disobedience. Your skin willbecome sensitive in the areas of the ribs, stomach, his, underarms feet and anywhere where touching is done. The touch of another will in these sensitve areas will elicit laughter for most. Some will be lightly sensitive and, but most willbe extremely so sensitive. From this day forth you will all be ticklish and Maxus willbe the most ticklish of all.
Maxus will be the God of Tickling and Ticklsihness"

Mystist riltist blew forth a wind,, and on that wind the feathers of a goose became visible and floated towards Maxus. Then the began ticklng him til he couldn't stand it anymore. Mystis Riltist had the feathers tickle him for one week so that he would learn from his mistake.

So mankind has the disobedience of Maxus to thank for being ticklish and loving to tikcle and be tikcled!

I thank Maxus for this gift! :D Interesting myth, Tickle_Mistress, and well written.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back