• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your favorite story.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
I am just curious folks as to what is the best story you have ever read in here. For me it was two: "What Kellie Needs" and "sisterly Love." So what's your favorite. PS mine do not necessarily need to be your favorites, hee hee.

My favourite stories

I, too, loved What Kelli Needs. I have also thoroughly enjoyed the University Tickle Slave series and hope the writer posts more.

Indigo

Say this real fast; Indigo, out they come, Indigo, out they come...

Welcome to the TMF, Indigo, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a fine place, have fun here.

My favorite story ever posted on TMF (so far) is "College Dorm Tickling (f/m)" by i64ever. I first read it under another title, "Sheldon's Torment", on the no longer existant website of Rose Blush.

College Dorm Tickling

Last edited:
Just read this one and I don't know how I missed it when it came out.

I want to add "Pleasure Persuasion" to me favorites list and "On the Road" too.

gotta go with any of TQLR's stuff. the "fast friends" and swing and ms. perkins come to mind. the treehouse....

On the Road was a true classic, as was the masterpiece Ticklestrip

Mmm

The Mara Jade tortured story (Star Wars) and the ones with Mistress Kassandra... . And the Tekkens... loved em too...

well i have too many favorites to post 'em all here but i really like the "n2oh" and "backfired" series :)

There have been so many great stories posted here and I thank everyone who takes the time to write and share them. My favorite is BOFH's Damned If You Do

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35293

And thanks to jarod for mentioning the Backfired series, if these were the ones he was talking about.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1473&highlight=backfired

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=902&highlight=backfired

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20891&highlight=backfired

I liked Ticklish Brady's and the Damned if you you, damned if you don't series by BOF(whatever the numbers are after his name)

Tiffany's work was great as was Narin by Marauder and Dave1112

My favorites are the series of Confessions of a tickle slave, and ticklish bookworms and ticklish executives, and ticklefan's stories

Oh lord, there's way too many superb authors on this board to pick an all-time favourite. Three authors that always stick out in my mind though are AffectionateDan , Ayla ny and Jpie1 .

There's at least a dozen others that I could mention, but you may as well just work your way through the whole story archive, it'd probably be quicker than me waffling ;) And thanks to Jerry and crydun for the nod by the way, much appreciated.

Oh, and while I remember, if you're thinking of replying to this topic (or have already posted for that matter) why not take a minute or two to vote in the Golden Feather awards for this year, should be the bottom forum on the main page.

A few favorites

Some of my favorites include, but are not limited to, A Great Summer, Bad Day (parts 1 & 2), and Pass It On. A lot of it depends on individual taste; I'm more inclined to choosing f/m or f/f.

I don't remember the title or the author but I really liked the story about the woman who goes to California for a vacation and meets a guy on the plane who tickles her as the plane is landing, invites her to stay at his place, has more tickling fights with her there...anyone else remember it?

i'd have to say "Cult Hysteria" is my all-time favorite (although if i'd written that, there wouldn't have been a turnaround at the end), followed closely by "Amusement Park Hysteria" and "Laughing Stocks".

Favorite Story

For me, my all-time favorite is actually one of the first stories I ever came across, 'Amusement Park Hysteria' - the descriptions and the building of tension in that story was truly masterful - my only regret is that there was no follow-up - the story simply broke off when she awoke to find herself secured upon an old-fashioned rack - if only the author had continued his story from there.

I think my favorite tickling story is "Prom Night" by MaxSpeers, a story which can still be viewed in his stories forum, I believe. I am a huge fan of his and Dave2112's work, as well.

ANOTHER FAVORITE STORY

I came across a story one time that took place on the holodeck of the Starship Enterprise or Deep Space Nine - it was called, I think, 'The Temple of Laughing Waters' and was written by a fellow in Australia, g'day mate, named Michael Masterton - I don't know if I saw it on the forum here or somewhere else but it was a great one involving Deanna Troi and three other Star Trek women - one of the Ferengi had removed the safety governor off the holodeck, installed a tickling program as well as a camera to record the proceedings - it was incredible.

Choose just one??? Difficult - there are so many great ones.

I suppose if I had to it would be "Skating on Thin Ice" with Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan.

I love the bondage device used.

Pity the author didn't continue the story but it would be hard to compete with the opener.

quiller

Test Subject.....About the guy who pays poor college students to let him do tickling tests on them....Tight bondage and relentless tickling.

My favorite is "robin's Ordeal", but it's not posted here- if i can find it on disk i'll post it for the */m fans :p I don't know who the author is, but im looking for him! i really want to give him credit :)

~clair

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back