• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elf

Boomtown13

Verified
Just have to mention, while I'm here -- Will Ferrell has three tickle scenes. First, while he's getting his shoes shined, he laughs hysterically. Second, when James Caan is tucking him into bed, he yells, "Tickle fight!" and tries to start tickling James Caan of all people (Christ sakes!). Third, he gets accidentally drunk with a biker-type guy and yells "Tickle fight!" and starts tickling the guy. The guy laughs and half-heartedly tries to fight him off.

It's all very harmless, VERY un-sexual tickling. You know, family film.

Unfortunate, though, that he never tickle fights his beautiful darling of a co-star Zooey Deschannel. My God, what a stunning girl.

Boom

I have to ask...

Okay, I have to ask, what does the drunken biker-type (who is being tickled) guy look like? Rugged and handsome or fat, hairy and greasy? How old does he appear to be? Please tell me it's the former. :)

Just curious.

Sorry, Reeder, it's not the former. But it's not the latter either. He's worn and raggedy, but not reprehensible. Go see the movie and check it out yourself. It's a great holiday film -- not too cheesy, and not too full of itself. Not too tart, not too sweet. I loved it. My kids and I laughed through almost the entire thing.

Boom

I saw this movie. It was a funny movie, and worth seeing. I love the part when the little penguin was saying "goodbye, take care," to Buddy as he left the North Pole, and started weeping as he went on his way.

Ironically, the only thing I didn't like about the movie was the tickle scenes, probably because they all involved males only. A tickling scene with James Caan? That should've been left on the cutting room floor.

I'm surprised Mr. Caan didn't punch somebody out for suggesting that scene be included.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back