• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glamour Girls (Women of Wrestling) F/F part 16 wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next episode of WOW. thanks for all the feedback so far, as it only inspires me to continue the series. the offer remains the same, all those who reply will be a guest star in the Pay Per View that is upcoming. it is my way of saying thanks. anyway, the characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com

the members of the tWo all sat in the dressing room with concerned looks on their faces. last week, their leader, Hollywood, was kidnapped by WOW champion, Lana Star and her partner Sable. Chyna paced across the room, and the others had looks of concern, or looks of anger on their faces.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HOLLYWOOD??!!!" screamed Francesca.

"If Lana and that bitch Sable hurt her, there will be hell to pay!" Daffney screamed.

"we have to find her. look, Lana and Sable are here tonight. perhaps we should visit them and have them tell us what they done to Hollywood..." Chyna told the group.

the group nodded affirmatively and began to get up from their chairs. with a look of revenge on their faces, they began to walk towards the door. at that moment, the door opened up, and the tWo had shocked looks on their faces. walking in the room was Hollywood!!

"HOLLYWOOD???!!!!" Chyna yelled.

Hollywood walked into the room, and didnt say a word to anyone. she looked worse for wear and had a seething look of anger on her face. she walked into the backroom and slammed the door. the rest of the tWo stared in disbelief? what the hell happened to Hollywood?

*****BEGIN SHOW****

the pyrotechnics went off and the new show of Women Of Wrestling began. the capacity crowd watched the video of Hollywood's return and was excited to see what was going to happen tonight. the main event tonight was the tag team titles on the line, with Asian Invasion, defending the titles against the Beach Patrol. plus, more matches were supposed to be announced for the pay per view. suddenly, the lights turned pink and the music of WOW champion Lana Star played. the crowd turned their attention towards the top of the ramp and saw the champion standing at the top. wearing black, leather pants, a pink blouse, black boots and the WOW title belt strapped around her waist, Lana began to walk down the aisle. she was accompanied with her "personal assistant" Patti Pizzazz, and walked with a huge grin. she got into the ring, and the crowd booed heavily. she simply waved back at the fans with an arrogant smile. she then grabbed a microphone.

"hello you pathetic morons!! your WORLD champion is out here to give you her words of wisdom for your miserable lives. i know you have nothing else worth living for, but to hear me speak! but first, Patti Pizzazz has something to say. Patti?" Lana addressed the crowd.

Patti, dressed in her cheerleader uniform, with a pink top and white skirt, and pink boots, grabbed the microphone. "first of all, i want to say that Lana Star is the greatest champion EVER!!!!!" Patti screamed. the boos grew very loud. ".....what i have to say is for Mystery. Mystery, if you're listening, i gladly accept your challenge for a match at VENDETTA. you have been a pest for too long. now, i heard you want to humiliate me by stripping me naked. well, how about this? if you win, you can strip me naked." the crowd went nuts at this possibility.

"......but, if i win, then you lose your mask!!!! Patti said. the crowd began to murmer at this prospect. "..that's right! you lose, the world can finally see your UGLY face!!! so THERE!!" Patti screamed as she stuck out her tongue.

Lana rolled her eyes as she grabbed the microphone back. "so that settles that situation. now, on to bigger things. i know all you peasants out there are wondering what happened to Hollywood last week. well, let's just say that Hollywood was a very good girl when Sable talked to her. in fact, later on in this show, you will see the VIDEOTAPE of what happened with Hollywood and Sable!!!"

the crowd roared with the thought of seeing a videotape of Hollywood being tortured! this was going to be a real good show!

"....now, on to VENDETTA. looks like i have to face F-O-R-M-E-R champion Terri Gold! talk about an easy match! Terri Gold?? oh man, after i am done with her, she will be begging me to be her MISTRESS!" Lana bragged.

the music of Terri Gold hit, and Terri made her way to the top of the ramp. the crowd went nuts when they saw Terri at the top of the stage. the crowd began to chant her name. "TERRI!!! TERRI!!! TERRI!". Terri felt the love and with a microphone, addressed Lana Star.

"Lana Star! funny how we cross paths again. you have some property of mine, and at VENDETTA, i will get back what rightfully belongs to me! the Women Of Wrestling World Championship Title!!" Terri screamed.

Lana giggled at what Terri said. "Terri, Terri, Terri. in case you have forgotten, it was ME who made YOU tap out at TOTAL CONTROL to win the championship. honestly, what makes you think that you wont tap out again as i tickle those BIG, SENSITIVE, TICKLISH feet of yours again? hmmmm?" Lana said with a wicked smile.

"you got me last time Lana, but in front of all these fans, i am letting them know, and especially letting YOU know that i will win my title back!" Terri shouted.

the theme song of "Money, Money, Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme song) played on the loudspeakers and the owner of WOW, David Mclane, made his appearance at the top of the stage. he shook Terri's hand and grabbed the microphone.

"You know Lana Star, for weeks you have been flapping your gums about being the champion. well, at VENDETTA, i believe your title reign will come to a glorious end!" Mclane told Lana much to the crowd's delight.

"You think so McRat? you can bet your cheapskate little ass that i will still be champion! Terri is WEAK, and she will submit to me again!" Lana shot back.

"but Lana, you will face Terri Gold in a tag team match! you both can pick your partners, and it will be next week!" Mclane announced.

"You rat!!! fine! next week, Terri, you will face my wrath!" Lana screamed.

"see ya next week Lana. and by the way, please shine that belt up, because you wont have it much longer...." Terri said with a smile as her music hit.

Lana stood in the ring with an evil look and mumbled under her breath. she was going to send a message to Terri Gold that she will never forget.

*****COMMERCIAL******

ICE COLD vs JACKLYN HYDE

the music of Jacklyn Hyde played and the resident "lunatic" of WOW, Jacklyn Hyde made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her alternating black and white pattern body suit, with mismatched black and white boots, and wearing a strait jacket, Jacklyn walked down the ramp. guided by her "doctor", Jacklyn had a calm serene look on her face. she made it to the ring, and her doctor gave her a doll to play with as the strait jacket was released. Jacklyn played with her doll and giggled to herself.

the music of Ice Cold played and Ice Cold appeared at the top of the stage. she received a nice ovation as she walked down the ramp. dressed in her silver, sleeveless top, with a silver skirt, silver shorts, and long silver boots, Ice Cold had a devious smile on her face. she wanted to really torment Jacklyn Hyde. it has been a while since Ice Cold tormented anyone, with the last person being the Disciplinarian. Ice Cold remembered that it was her that escalated tickling in WOW. her war with Lana Star was a vicious one and no one would forget it for a long time. Ice Cold was also known to steal the boots of her tickled out victims. she eyed Jacklyn's boots and got into the ring.

the bell rang, and Jacklyn's doctor took the doll from her, which seemed to spark Jacklyn, as she bull rushed Ice Cold. Ice Cold stepped away from a charging Jacklyn Hyde and then began to punch away. Jacklyn reeled from the shots and Ice Cold tossed her against the ropes. Ice Cold then delivered a drop kick and Jacklyn Hyde hit the canvas. Ice Cold then quickly dropped an elbow and went for the cover. 1.........2........KICKOUT. as Jacklyn stood up, Ice Cold nailed her again with a clothesline. Ice Cold then grabbed Jacklyn's hair, pulled her up to her feet, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Ice Cold then went to the second rope and jumped off, delivering her elbow into Jacklyn's chest. Ice Cold went for the cover again. 1.......2......KICKOUT. Ice Cold slapped her hands together. she couldnt believe Jacklyn's resiliency. she then tossed Jacklyn against the ropes again and prepared to do a back body drop by ducking her head. however, Jacklyn kicked Ice Cold in the head and as Ice Cold stood up, Jacklyn delivered a devastating clothesline. Ice Cold rolled on the canvas in pain, Jacklyn then went nuts and started to choke Ice Cold. she would break the hold after the referee counted to 4, then choked again. she wanted to choke the life out of Ice Cold.

she then picked up Ice Cold by the neck and hoisted her up off the mat. Ice Cold struggled to breathe, and Jacklyn dropped her back to the canvas. grabbing an ankle, she dragged Ice Cold over to a corner. she let Ice Cold's leg drape outside the ring, then went outside the ring to get a chair. the referee tried to stop her. meanwhile, Jacklyn's doctor began to unlace Ice Cold's boot. she began to pluck out the strings and loosened the boot. Jacklyn dropped the chair and got back into the ring. she then dragged Ice Cold back to the middle of the ring and saw the unlaced boot. she then looked at her doctor who appeared to be giving Jacklyn some kind of signal. Jacklyn's eyes grew big, then she yanked off the long silver boot of Ice Cold, exposing the white sweatsock. Jacklyn sat down on the mat, and had Ice Cold's foot in her lap. Ice Cold was trying to regain her breath and didnt realize that Jacklyn was taking off her sock. the sock was removed, then tossed out of the ring. Jacklyn stared at Ice Cold's long toes and licked her lips. she then bit Ice Cold's big toe.

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" Ice Cold screamed.

Jacklyn continued to bite the toes of Ice Cold and Ice Cold screamed for mercy. the referee demanded that Jacklyn stop biting Ice Cold's toes. then Jacklyn's doctor whistled and Jacklyn stopped biting the toes. Ice Cold grabbed her toes and rubbed them, trying to relieve them of the pain. then Jacklyn grabbed Ice Cold's ankle again and stared at the smooth sole.

"tickle tickle...." Jacklyn murmered.

" NOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!" Ice Cold screamed as Jacklyn Hyde began to tickle her foot.

Jacklyn continued to tickle the foot and had a huge childlike grin on her face. her fingers moved rapidly along Ice Cold's foot and loved how Ice Cold reacted. but she got the greatest reaction when she tickled the most ticklish spot on Ice Cold's foot. the ball of the foot. her fingers spiderwalked all over the tender ball and Ice Cold's eyes bulged out of their sockets. she couldnt stand having her feet tickled. she then reached for the ropes and made it to the ropes. the referee forced Jacklyn to break the hold and she let go of Ice Cold's foot. Jacklyn then went after Ice Cold's ankle again. this time as Jacklyn tried to grab Ice Cold's bare ankle, Ice Cold reached up and managed to put Jacklyn in a small package pinning manuever. 1........2.........3!!!!! the bell rang and Jacklyn was stunned. Ice Cold's hand was raised and Jacklyn couldnt believe it. Ice Cold leaned against the ropes and Jacklyn charged towards her. Ice Cold ducked, then back body dropped Jacklyn over the top rope and onto the arena floor. Ice Cold laughed at Jacklyn, then a figure ran into the ring. it was the Disciplinarian! she took her yardstick and nailed Ice Cold on the back of the head with it. Ice Cold fell to the mat in a heap. the crowd booed as the Disciplinarian grabbed Jacklyn Hyde's strait jacket and placed Ice Cold in it.

Ice Cold laid on her stomach and when she opened her eyes, she saw the face of the Disciplinarian. to make matters worse, Jacklyn Hyde was at her feet and both feet were bare now. Jacklyn craddled the precious soles of Ice Cold and began to tickle the soft skin. she found a new toy to play with. Ice Cold's feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOOOOOP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!" Ice Cold screamed.

"look Ice bitch! this is a sample of what i am going to do to you! in fact, i'm challenging you for a match at VENDETTA! let's make it a paddle match! now, it is time to give you a small sample of what will happen to you! you have been a NAUGHTY girl!" Disciplinarian told Ice Cold.

the Disciplinarian grabbed her ruler and as Jacklyn continued to tickle Ice Cold's feet, she began to spank Ice Cold's vulnerable rear end. she smacked the ruler hard and Ice Cold screamed and laughed as Jacklyn continued to tickle her feet, while Disciplinarian spank her rear end! soon, the Disciplinarian stopped and put her face into Ice Cold's tear soaked eyes

"you will be punished at VENDETTA Ice Cold!!! prepare to become MINE!!!!" Disciplinarian laughed.

Ice Cold just laughed as her feet were still being tickled. in the back of her mind, she knew the Disciplinarian was going to pay for this humiliation!

********COMMERCIAL*******

the Disciplinarian made it back to the tWo locker room, where she was greeted with high fives at what she accomplished. the others still had a look of concern as Hollywood never came out the room yet.

"has Hollywood come out yet?" Disciplinarian asked.

"no, not yet. i wonder what happened?" Gorgeous George asked.

"i think we will find out soon enough. look at the monitor!" Francesca shouted.

on the big screen in the arena and the monitors in the backstage area, Sable appeared. she was dressed in a sexy dress, that accentuated her breasts. she laid on a couch and was looking very delicious. she winked at the camera and blew a kiss.

"hello out there! this is Sable of the Glamour Girls. i bet you are all just wondering what happened last week. Lana and myself kidnapped the leader of the tWo, Hollywood. Hollywood, i didnt appreciate the fact that you cost me my chance to become the WOW Continental champion. now, i cost you a chance to become the World champion. however, your sin was greater. that is why we kidnapped you. to teach you a lesson. week in, week out, your band of bitches have tormented the women of WOW. but there is a superior group now in WOW. that is the Glamour Girls! we will teach EVERYONE woman in WOW and that fool, David Mclane, that we mean business. so, i took the lovely Hollywood to a secret place, and well, let's say we got to play! i am about to show the world what took place. i hope this teaches every woman out there that you dont piss off the Glamour Girls! now this tape is PG-rated, but i do have to admit, when the cameras stopped, a more X-rated version took place. let me be the first to say that Hollywood is a sweet, tasty, woman. ROLL........THAT.........FOOTAGE.....

a video montage played out and the cameras showed Hollywood strapped to a bed. she was spread eagled, with her wrists above her head and her ankles tied to the foot of the bed. she was wearing black thong panties, a black lacy bra, and black high heels. she was gagged and people could tell that she was struggling to free herself. then the door of the room opened and in walked Sable! Sable was dressed in a pink, see-through nightie and had an evil smile on her face. she sat down next to Hollywood on the bed and began to stroke Hollywood's hair. Hollywood shook her head, trying to get her head away from Sable's soft caresses.

"Now now Hollywood. you know you like this. you see Hollywood, i didnt like the fact that you cost me a chance at a title. i mean, that really pissed me off. now, when i am pissed off, i can be a real BITCH! your little band of woman may be strong, but i am in a different league. i am going to show you why we are the most dominant group in WOW. i am going to make you my submissive tickle girl!" Sable cooed at Hollywood.

"HHHHMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!!! DDDDDDMMMMMHHHPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!" Hollywood cursed under her ball gag.

"now, let's play with this sexy body of yours......tell me Hollywood, are you.........ticklish?" Sable purred.

a look of horror filled Hollywood's face. she knew Sable was going to tickle her! she also knew that she was trapped. the tWo couldnt save her.

"cootchie.....cootcie......cooooooooooo!!!!" Sable teased as she then revealed a pink feather and began to tickle Hollywood's exposed tummy.

"NNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! HAHAHAHAMAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHH!" Hollywood roared under her gag.

the feather continued its cruel path across the smooth stomach of Hollywood, then across her ribs. Hollywood's body began to buck wildly and her eyes clenched shut. she tried not to think about that pink feather tickling her sensitive body. the feather continued to tickle Hollywood's ribs and her body thrashed wildly. Sable had an evil grin on her face and continued to tickle Hollywood. she then used the feather on Hollywood's exposed armpits and Hollywood lost it. soon, tears were coming out of her eyes as the ticklishness overcame her. Hollywood was always ticklish, but even more so when she was helpless. Hollywood was also growing angry. she was never supposed to be a victim. she was the leader of the most ruthless tickling group and it was now her turn to suffer! she opened her tear soaked eyes and saw Sable's cruel eyes enjoying her plight. she began swearing, and made a promise to herself that Sable was going to pay dearly. Sable on the other hand was quite enjoying herself. she had Hollywood right where she wanted her. she loved how the goosebumps formed on Hollywood's body as the feather continued to tickle the armpits. minutes passed and Sable stopped using the feather. she saw Hollywood sweating a lot and smiled.

"let's see if my fingernails work better! do you think so my ticklish pet?" Sable teased.

Hollywood screamed like a madwoman as she felt Sable's fingers tickle her armpits, then move to her ribcage and stomach. she felt Sable's strong tickling fingers, poke, prod, and grab each and every one of her ribs. Hollywood couldnt stand it. she was helpless and there was nothing she could do to stop the torment. soon, Sable stopped and leaned over to plant a kiss on Hollywood's sweaty forehead.

"now my dearest Hollywood, it's time to play with your feet. are your feet ticklish?" Sable purred.

Hollywood's eyes bugged opened. she was extremely ticklish on her feet, and now they were going to be at the mercy of this evil bitch! she saw Sable move over to her shackled ankle and watched with horror as she saw Sable removing her high heels. now her barefeet were exposed. she wiggled her long toes in anticipation.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! cute toes! i like the toe ring! in fact, it's mine now!" Sable said as she slipped the silver toe ring of Hollywood's toe. "......you have such cute feet! i wonder if they are ticklish. i think they are! think so my pet?" Sable teased.

rage was building up in Hollywood. she didnt appreciate being taunted, but there was nothing she could do. she then felt Sable's fingers sliding up and down her soles. Hollywood laughed through the gag and Sable smiled. she had Hollywood at her complete mercy. she liked how Hollywood's toes flexed as her fingers tickled the delicate undersides. Hollywood's feet and body wiggled wildly and Sable showed no sign of mercy. Sable made sure she tickled the heels, arches, insteps, the balls, and each and every inch of Hollywood's toes. she smiled evilly as she saw tears flowing from Hollywood's eyes. after another 5 minutes, she stopped. she crawled over to Hollywood's head.

"now my ticklish little girl, it is time i REALLY got to torment you! but...." Sable then faced the camera. "......sorry folks, the tape stops here. but, i'm not done with Hollywood. in fact, i think i will tickle each and i mean EVERY inch of Hollywood. ciao!" Sable winked at the camera and the video went black as it showed Sable reaching for Hollywood's panties.

the capacity crowd was in stunned silence. they couldnt believe what they just saw. the men in the audience wished they saw what happened next.

"so there folks! i hope you enjoyed that. now remember tWo or the women of WOW, you mess with this Queen Bitch, you will pay a heavy price! see you later!" Sable told the crowd as she blew a kiss and the camera faded black.

the members of the tWo sat in the dressing room in shocked silence. they couldnt believe they saw their leader go through that. then their heads turned as they heard a door opened. Hollywood walked back into the main room, and the look on her face was that of pure rage.

UP NEXT: the tag titles on the line and more from Hollywood!

okay fans, how did you like this episode? VENDETTA is going to be one hell of a pay per view! feedback always welcomed.

don't think I have stoped

I just took a little brake from your series. Now that I'm caught up I can't wait for what happens next. And the spot for jungle grrl was pretty good. Keep up the nice work.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back