• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arizona????

I'm not aware of any formal event in Arizona. There are several of us in Arizona, mind you. Just no one brave enough to host an event in their home, or arrange a munch in a local restaurant, yet.

There are several from Arizona on the West Coast Gatherings mailing list. Met a few of them. Good folks.

In addition to the West Coast Gatherings, there's also other events you may wish to attend. The Texas Gathering is about as long a flight as the West Coast Gatherings, as are the flights to the Southern Gatherings in Memphis. Of course, there's ALWAYS good reason for the longer travel to NEST.

Also, if you're planning a holiday, do consider targeting an area that has an event. I've done so many times, and it's always a better holiday!

dvnc

what does it take?

I would love to try to host a gathering here in AZ...what does it all entail??

Hey TS Sweetie...

I've a male friend near Phoenix who's totally unfilfilled (fairly recent divorce) and dying for some play time. Let me know if you decide to go thru with it--he's a total sweetheart and he really deserves it...

PS--I want details! <gg>

XOXO

Maybe you can help...

Steph maybe you could plan a trip out here and help me pull this thing off??

Cutie Pie~

Well I did promise him I'd come out one of these days...I've a best friend from junior high in Phoenix who's been begging me to visit for years...

Unfortunately, I've no clue on how to plan one either (I'm a play party VIRGIN honey!) <gg>

If I can make it, it will be w/ another pal whose kiddo just started kindergarten so at best guess, it wouldn't be until summer...

XOXO

At this point, if you're serious about organizing an event in Arizona, mail me and we'll talk.

Yes, that does mean it's possible to either organize something yourself or with the cooperation of others.

You can, for instance, arrange a munch (a social meeting in a public place, like a burger joint). Folks can coordinate through the West Coast Gatherings list, where I'll screen each and get details to all, based on the location you choose. Requires little more than bold nature and stout heart. ;)

Now, if you've a home available, or money enough to rent a space, it's easier still to organize a full event.

We'll talk. I can help you get this started, and spin it off as your own event, should you prefer. It's all fairly easy, once you know what you're doing!

dvnc
[email protected]

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back