• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Menage a trois: a true experience

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is a true experience. It has explicit sex and tickling between myself and two women.

I would appreciate your comments and I apologize in advance for my English.

MENAJE A TROIS

We used to work in the same company but in different areas. Dolores was the General Manager in Buenos Aires(Capital city of Argentina), Victoria was a Product Manager in the same city and I was a Financial Manger who traveled between Argentina and Miami. Although we knew each other, at that moment our communication was mainly by phone or email.

At the annual s company party we sat together and slightly “happy” (maybe to much champagne) we started to talk about our sexual preferences and fantasies. Dolores(the General Manager) surprised both Victoria and me when she invited us to go out for a week-end at her cottage in Punta del Este, a summer resort (over the Atlantic coast in the neighbor country of Uruguay), there she said, we will be able to “make our fantasies become reality”.

During the following week I have forgotten the whole story considering a mere joke due to the effect of champagne but on Thursday evening Dolores phoned me: - “ We ll be waiting for you this Saturday at 9.00AM at my house in Punta del Este”.

When I arrived both Dolores and Victoria were waiting for me at the garden having a light breakfast

Dolores was 40 years old, her spectacular body stands 5ft 9in, her breasts are big, natural, perfect, her sexy hips and strong athletic legs are beautiful, her feet are large(size 9) and almost perfect with sexy toes and high arches She was wearing a short black dress and her high heel sandals made her stand over six feet. Her long brunette hair her sexy lips and her cruel smile was so lustful……..

Victoria was 25 years old, a very pretty brunette standing 5ft 7in, small breasts muscular tummy and incredible, firm round buttocks. Her legs were really nice and her size 7 feet were delicious.

She was wearing a very tight short, a t shirt and thongs which expose her sexy toes and feet.

While we had breakfast we talked about our games and fantasies, we were really excited.

- “ My most erogenous spots are my breasts and feet, I have incredibly sensible feet and I get really hot when I am tied and tickle tortured ” “….besides, I love to tie men and women and tickle torture them until they are completely exhausted begging for mercy”

When Dolores said that, I was already going to explode and told them that I love to tickle torture women and also to be at their mercy for the same treatment.

Victoria, smiling and teasing us with her sexy feet, spreading her toes and playing with her thongs said: - Hmmmmmm!! My feet are quite sensible but unfortunately for both of you they are not ticklish, my tummy is quite ticklish and its my most sensible spot, well almost my most sensible spot!!!! I like bondage and enjoy being tied and tie and restrain my prisoners.

We decided that the first “victim” would be Victoria, next Dolores and I was going to be the last.

Victoria

Tied spread eagle at the posts of a large king size bed Victoria was waiting anxious and excited, I let Dolores to begin(after all she was still my boss) so she went to her prisoner s feet and removed her thongs. We contemplated her beautiful feet, the soles were really pretty with slightly calloused heels and the balls of the feet.

Dolores ran her long fingernails between the sexy toes making Victoria scream. – “ The best is that the soles should be dry and warm, this increases the tickling sensation” explained the expert torturer who was very very excited. So she continued working skillfully in the very high arches of Victoria whose response was: HHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

After only five minutes of tickling her feet it was evident that she could easily stand the torture so a little upset Dolores told her – “ Later I will continue with your feet” and sat over Victoria tickling her armpits. Now the reaction was quite different, she began to scream and plead for mercy – “ NOOOOOOO PLEEEEEASSSEEEE NOOOOOOO!! So I joined Dolores and we tickled and tickled and tickled her armpits, breasts and ribcage.

- “ Lets work in her tummy” I suggested. “ NOOOO, not the tummy pleeeeeeeeseee”

We had no mercy, we poked and teased the beautiful muscular tummy of Victoria who begged us to stop: HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!! CANTTSTAND IIIIIIITTT PLEEEEESEEE!!!! MERCYYYYY!!!! Dolores began to lick the small breasts and nipples and I went to our prisoners feet and sucked her delicious toes. We did this until she reached a great orgasm.

The sight of the bare soles of Victoria, her open and exposed sex and over her the incredible naked body of Dolores was incredibly exciting, so I continue the tickling and licking of her toes tasting their salty soles and slightly biting her harder heels while our boss put her wet vagina over her mouth and ordered : - “ Lick me till I come” and the prisoner obeyed.

After this, Dolores came to Victoria s feet and said: -“ It looks like your feet aren’t that ticklish so I want you to scream a little” then she put her fingers between each of Victoria s toes and started to press slowly but harder and harder until the prisioner screamed OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! YYEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! I LOOOOVEEEE YOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!! Dont stoooppp torture meeeeeeee and reached another orgasm!!!

I put my dick inside her mouth and she sucked till I came meanwhile Dolores came once again. The three of us were tired and happy….

Dolores

After an hour resting by the swimming pool I said to Dolores: - “ Its your turn”

Tied at the bed the sight was incredible, her extremely sexy body, her large heavy (natural)breasts with dark nipples, her hips and long strong legs and the beautiful helpless feet. I restrained her big toes with my shoelaces so the soles were completely exposed to our torture.

We sat at her feet just watching her, staring at the creamy soles, the exposed sex, the firm breasts…. I used the hard tip of a feather, Victoria biting her own lips excited used her cruel fingernails.

Victoria was happy to take revenge, she began stroking the round heels producing the first scream: - “ NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” exited with the reaction we continued the torture, I worked in the soft toes while Victoria was skillfully tickling the extra ticklish arches. – WAIIIIITT WAIIIIIIIITT JUST GIME A BREEEEEEEEAAKE!!!!

We showed no mercy, while I continue with the tickling Victoria put her bare foot in Dolores mouth and ordered: - “Suck it !!lick it!!” but although she tried, my tickling didn’t let her breath.

The torture continued as we use our tongue to tickle the tasty soles, Victoria licked the breasts and both came to an incredible orgasm. Then she tickled the wet sex and anus of the prisoner giving her more and more pleasure.

I untied the legs and grab her by the ankles, I penetrated her while licking her soles while Victoria sat on Dolores face and tickled the helpless armpits. It was really incredible, I have never experienced something like that.

My turn

We went to bed early.

Next morning they tied me naked to the bed, as they knew the ticklishness of my feet they sat in front of them and with their fingernails tortured me with no mercy.

Victoria was a devil, she used both hands one at my toes and the other on the heel, they tickle their way to my arch where they reach and went all the way back. Dolores ran her finger from my little toe to my heel, I just couldn’t stand so much torture.

Excited both began to lick my feet, while they used their tongues to tickle my toes, they used their fingernails at my bottoms. They even used their nipples to tickle me, this wasn’t very ticklish but it was soooooo exciting!!!

Both girls sat on my feet, introducing my big toes in their wet warm vaginas while using their fingers to tickle relentless and mercyless. The tickle torture lasted 20 minutes.

I was exhausted, they took turns to sit in my face, in my hard dick, I came inside Dolores mouth, and inside Victoria s vagina. I was dying of pleasure.

Finally Dolores climbed on my dick and ridded for 10 minutes till I came, completely empty and exhausted.

It was a wonderful week-end.

I will appreciate your comments, thank you!!

Diego

nice story

Very nice story, not too much...not too less, writen like a manager would write.
Although it's hard to beleive that this goes on between the staff of a company, sex and all.

Lucky you.
P.S: do you have another one

Thank You Incredible but true

Ravis60 said:
Very nice story, not too much...not too less, writen like a manager would write.
Although it's hard to beleive that this goes on between the staff of a company, sex and all.

Lucky you.
P.S: do you have another one

Incredible but true,

Victoria and I were leaving the company, its quite usual in South America to move from country to country.

My only other true experience involving two women happened when my wife decided to give me a "special gift" when I got my master degree.

I will try to write about it.

Thank you very much

Diego

Women over 40 years

In this true experience, my former boss taught me a lot about tickling.

She was 40 years at that moment, I think women over 40 are also very very special!!

And great ticklers and ticklees!!!

Gracias Dolores

Thanks Dolores. I m glad you read the story about our "little games" to bad its over now
Gracias

Diego

I wrote this in 2001! I am really getting old! Its is based on a true experience. I enjoyed reading it again

I missed this when it was first posted.
Lucky you! :couch:
Thanks for sharing the wonderful experience with us. :D

Thanks Milagros! I always read your stories.!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back