• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another true tickling experience

pghtickleguy

TMF Master
For my 300th post I decided to go with another one of my true tickling experiences. Now the one thing with me is that I can be very persuading when I need to be. I am so honest it's not funny. I pretty much tell you what I want to do and never deviate from what I say. This story takes place when I finally got up enough courage to pay someone to tickle. Some may say it's wrong and some may say it's illegal. Who knows ! All I know is that it was a lot of fun and she was very accomodating not to mention ticklish. Our story starts with me doing my usual looking through our local paper. Actually titled Pittsburgh City Paper. Anyway in the back of this paper are personal ads. Now I look up these ads and call just to see what the people are about. I get a description of the girl and if they are appealing I ask if they are into fetishes. If they say yes I continue I come right out and say I am into tickling. Then I tell them I want to tickle them. It's funny cause you get so many different responses from sure I'll do that to the oh my god no way !!!!! responses. To the one's who start giggling when you even say the word tickle. I even have conversations with them. Now the women in question I had called several times but months apart so she wouldn't catch on it was me. Well she really enlightened me to a lot. Well finally I was determined to get what I wanted. I already knew through past conversations that she was extremely ticklish everywhere and she even told me of experiences when she was tickled from childhood to adulthood. Well like I said I was determined to have this happen. I told her how much I liked to tickle and that if it got to be to bad I would stop. I told her that I was pretty good at telling if it's unbearable and respecting certain boundaries. She was content with that and finally agreed to meet. On the day it happened I was on my way home from work and I called her for directions. She told me and I kept her on the phone until I arrived. The funny thing about this is that she lives directly across the street from my best friend. I froze when I pulled up thinking how am I gonna get out of the car and go into her apt. without being seen. No one knows about my tickling life and this is my best friend. By the way my best friends ex wife is the girl Randi I have told about in the past. Anyway I said what the hell, I have come this far I can't turn back now. I made a beeline for the door and slid in. It is a security building so she had to buzz me in. Her building is in a very nice neighborhood but apparently there are a lot of older people in the building. Well when I get up to her floor I take a deep breath and step off the elevator. I walk over to her door that is left slightly ajar. I hear this voice say come on in and make sure you lock the door behind you. As my heart is racing I keep thinking to myself this is it. You have to go through with it now. The total cool thing about the whole situation is that she was so down to earth and easy to talk to. We talked about what we both expected and I told of some of my experiences. We even talked about our jobs. The whole time she is in the bathroom getting ready and I haven't even laid eyes on her nor her me. Honestly it didn't matter to me at this point she was such a nice person who cares what she looked like. At any rate the moment of truth came. She came out of the bathroom and introduced herself. Her name is Angie. She is about 5'4" with reddish blond hair. She was in a bathrobe and barefoot. She said the best place to go would be her bedroom so we headed back. Nothing fancy just your usual stuff in the bedroom. She asked should she take her robe off which she did and she had on a nice looking teddy. Nothing fancy. She laid on the bed on her stomach and stretched her arms out over her head. I told her that I would take it easy at first because I wanted to test her ticklishness. She giggled and said okay but she could save me the trouble cause she was bad everywhere. She even told me stories of how her boyfriend tickles her all the time. Anyway I begin by poking her sides to see if she will squirm or jump. I think jumping means you are off the chart ticklish. So she does jump and lets out a soft giggle. I then try poking her underarms and get a lot of giggling and squirming out of her. So far very nice reactions. I told her I don't think I'll be dissappointed. I then decide to turn the other way and get her butt, knees, and feet. I scribble on her butt and she squirms and giggles again. I squeezed her knees and she starts jerking about and laughing. Finally I go towards her feet and even before I touch them she is laughing. I asked her what's so funny I didn't even do anything. Angie's reply is You don't have to cause I already know it tickles. I laughed and ran one finger up her bare sole. She yelped and laughed and kicked like mad it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Her feet were that ticklish. I knew I was in for some good fun. I told her the evaluation was over and asked if she was ready. She gave me a broken up reply of yes I'm ready. Ithen decided to go right for her feet again. I scribbled all over her soles and in her toes. Her toes definitely got the best reaction. She was laughing so hard hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so fun. I kept this up for about 2 minutes. I then stopped to let her catch her breath. I then immediately stood over her and attacked her ribs which was an equally good reaction she was laughing like mad begging me pleezzzzeeeeeeeee stopppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't take it hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I again stopped to let her catch her breath. I had her turn over on her back now so I could see her facial expressions. Ithen did into her sides again only this time going up a little further towrds her upper rib cage. She went ballistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She laughed so hard and begged for it to stop in literally seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a feeling that would get her. She said she never knew that she was that bad there. Yes her sides were ticklish but hitting the right spot below her underarms and boobs drove her insane. I then went down to her groin area where I wasn't disappointed at all nice ticklish reactions. I returned to her feet and got them good once again. Even the tops of her feet are very ticklish. I slowed the tickle to just one finer slowly moving up and down her foot. Her feet are so ticklish that she still laughs with that happening and can't even talk because she is laughing to much. Angie was un-freakinbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally stopped to give her time to relax and she was such a good sport. Her make up was running a little and her hair was a bit of a mess but she still looked good. We had been doing this for about 20 minutes and I only had a half hour which turned into about 40 minutes total. She told me she had to tell her boyfriend about this because she had so much fun and that he would have to try an duplicate how ticklish she was. She said she knew she was ticklish but didn't think it was that bad. She continued to tell me how good of a tickler I was and at one point even said she didn't want to take money because it was so much fun. Well I was honored but at the same time a deal was a deal. I paid her and we had one last go around where I had her a squirming giggling mess. As we said our goodbyes she told me again how much fun she had and that she would totally do this again. I asked her if I could post this story and she said why not. So I have shared this experience with all of you. I hope everyone enjoyed this story and feedback is definitely appreciated.

Now I see what you meant by "personal ad"

Pghtickleguy, now I see what you meant by "personal ad." At first I thought you meant regular lonely-hearts type ads. Then I realized how "personal" these advertisers were willing to get.

I commend you for not chickening out when you saw she lived near your friend. If anyone saw you, just make up a story or better still, deny, deny, deny.:idunno: :idunno: :idunno:

Also cool move :cool: being patient, calling her over a period of time to make sure she was telling the truth.

Unless I missed it, how much did half an hour cost?

Thanks Biscuit on your reply. She has reddish blond hair about shoulder length. 5'4" and about a c size chest. She is not super thin and has a little meat on her bones very cute feet she keeps her toes polished all the time. Her feet were about a size 7.

Last edited:
Sixty bucks? Good deal.

Forty minutes of tickling a cute girl who is wearing lingerie for sixty dollars? Pretty good - in fact, very good.:D I gotta make some calls . . .

P.S.

I congratulate you on your 300th posting, pgh

Damn fine post, Pgh. As to the right or wrong aspect of pay for play - personally, I figure, "he who is without sin cast the first stone" - if ya' know what I mean. :angel:
She giggled and said okay but she could save me the trouble cause she was bad everywhere. She even told me stories of how her boyfriend tickles her all the time.
Damn! I wonder if her boyfriend knows how she makes a living? :devil2:

Thanks for sharing this tale with us. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. :wavingguy

Thank you Sole Seeker for your response as well as all the others. I am actually hoping to get together with her again soon. Maybe before the holidays.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back