• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Arnold (?)

Zechs Merquiise

TMF Regular
I don't know if this counts, but I was watching Hey Arnold today, and there was a tickle scene between Olga and Lila. It had something to do with Olga being a big sister or something. They were painting nails and Olga said something about making their slumberparty complete. Then, after Lila replied, Olga screamed out "Tickle Fight!" And started tickling her. Then Olga was being tickled although you could only hear Lila laughing. I was nodding off so I didn't really pay attention to the title of the episode or anything else. I was lucky to catch that scene when I did. Cartoon tickling is still around people...Woo!

hey what channel is hey aronald. when did it happen.
later
bizkit

I saw it today. It's on Nickelodeon at 3:30 and 7:00. I saw it at 3:30. It was my first time seeing that episode.

Hey Arnold

It was Helga's older sister...is her name Olga?

~ toyou

Attachments

• 6039.jpg
    6039.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 17
If I may add I can recall 2 more instances of tickling in Hey Arnold.

1. I believe it is the episode where Arnold realizes how much he has a thing for Lila and tries to make her jealous by being Helga's boyfriend. They are on the bus and Arnold is rubbing her feet (weird enough for a nickelodeon cartoon) and she blurts out "Arnold that tickles" or something like that.

2. When arnold goes to visit his cousin Arnie or something and everything is backwards. All of his friends are swapped and Lila has a thing for him. She tells Arnold to reach something by standing on the ladder and while he is up she tickles him. He asks what are you doing and she says "I'm tickling your tummy."

It's funny how many instances of tickling there are in nickelodeon cartoons alone

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back