• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zach's Ticklish Mom

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
It was about 10:30 p.m., and Zach had finally finished the cleaning. He would have been done way earlier if his mother had kept adding things to the list. And everytime he refused she just poked him in the side and he went back to work, remembering his earlier torture.
He plopped his tired body on the sofa, and was about to turn on the tube when he noticed his mother in the other room, sitting down drinking tea, still wearing that bare midriff shirt. then a lightblub turned on in his head. A very evil, naughty lightbulb.
"Hey mom!" Zach said greetingly, as he entered the room.
his mother was sitting in a chair, slowly drinking her beloved tea, while resting her equally tired body.
"hey Zach, listen, thanks for helping me with the cleaning, my little ticklish boy," his mom teased.
"Well since i'm your little ticklish boy, aren't you my little ticklish mom?" Zach asked, coming closer to his mother.
"I guess it does," his mother smiled.
"And you wanna know what i learned today,"
"What son?"
"Ticklish moms need to be tickled!!" Zach said in a scary voice as he attacked his attractive mother, digging his fingers into her naked sides.
"Hheehhaahehahheazachnooohehehehehee!!!!"
His mother wiggled her tight, very curvy in shape body, trying to get away from the tickling fingers. Her long red hait thrashed wildly as she screamed for help.
Zach's fingers contniued scrambling up and down her sleek sides, every now and then grabbing her lower-sides and squeezing, causing her to scream.
Zach then wrestled his mother to the ground, pulled the same tie from his back pocket that she used on him, and made the same tieing motion beneath the leg of the chair, suspending her arms above her body which was flat on the floor.
"Oh-no Zach don't!!" She begged.
"Sorry mommy, it's revenge time, and i told you not to wear belly-shirts," Zach teased and lowered his lips above her sexy innie, and planted a long wet raspberry.
"Bzzzzzzzz!!!'
"Heeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"
His mother's body jumped when he made contact, he then repeated about 4 times, each tim causing his mother's body to jump a little higher, bucking her hips harder.
"Awwww... is mommie's tummy ticklish?" Zach teased in a baby voice.
"Z-zach don't!! I'll, i'll ground you!!" She screamed.
"Then looks like i'm grounded!" Zach then planted a final raspberry.
Zach then moved down her sprawled out body, and slowly began to peel off her socks.
His mother soon realized his plan.
"Zach!!! Doooon't!!!!!"
"Too late, you already tickled me, now it's revenge time!"
His mother's legs were not tied, so she kicked and struggled madly, but Zach fianlly got her socks off, and put a football hold around both her ankles, and started scribbling his nails all over her soft wrinkled soles.
"Hahahhehahhehahahhehahohgodstophehehehahahhehaahhehahahhahah!!!!!!!!"
Zach's mom went insane!!!
Her arms pulled madly at her bonds as her hips bucked like a wild bronco. Laughter and insane screams poured from her mouth like a cannon.
"Z-zachdo'nthehehehahahhehaahhehahhehhhehehheeeeeee!!!!!!!!"
Zach's short nails continued scribbling imaginary figures on her two soles. He then started to playfully lick and tease her toes with hs tongue, sending her laughter even higher.
"Mmmmmmm.... mommie's toes are yuuuuummy!" Zach taunted, and then nibbling gently on her flexing toes.
"Aieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!hehehahahhehaahhehahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Zach's mom's body went wild, spazming out madly, shaking from head to delicious toes.
Zach spent a good solid 5 minutes, licking and nibbling her big toes, he then released her feet, and went back to her upperbody.
"hey mom? I was wondering, are your armpits still your most ticklish spot?" Zach asked, smling widely.
"No Zach! You wouldn't! oh god you wouldn't!!!!!" She went into hysteria, just thinking of her smooth, hairless, outstretched armpits being touched.
"Zach i swear if u even touch my armpits i'll!--"
"you'll what?" Zach asked, dangling his fingers' above her bared armpits, so smooth and soft, sooo very delicious!
Zach slowly lowered his fingers, and they were within mili-inches of her hot spot.
He sat comfortably on her tiny waist, five fingers above each underarm, wiggling so temptingly.
They got closer... closer... closer....
"Happy tickles mom!"
Bam! The door slammed open, and in ran Katie, Zach's tickling sister.
"What's going on?" She asked confused.
"Nuthin, just tickling mom," Zach replied nonchalantly.
"Hunny help me, he's going to tickle my armpits!!!" Their mother screamed.
"Oh yeah," Katie said, and she then tackled Zach, and squirmed her fingers under his shirt, stroking them across his tummy.
"ahahhehaahehahahhehahahehehhehahahahhahahaa!!!!!" Zach howled in laughter as he lost all strength, and laid back as his sis tormented his tummy. His mother breathed a huge sigh of relief, and while Katie tickled Zach sensless, she managed to get out of her mild bondage. She then slowly stood up, and while katie tickled his upperbody, she grasped his feet in the same football lock, and stroked his soles tormentingly, and Zach's body was tickled throughout the night.
THE END.

So how did everyone like this part, i personally like the twist at the end. did u like this one better, or the one where zach gets tickled full-time, you tell me:)

Very nice :) I was about to go into tummy withdraw:D

Here is an idea -- we have seen Zach get it multiple times, his mother get it -- but never his sis....hmmmmm:p

I personally don't like /m at all; so I'd have to say Zach needs to tie and tickle the mom and the sister :D

nice

nice sotry tum...but im goin with these guys: get the sister!

I think /m tickling is a nice change of pace! keep of the good work!

Basket case...

Y'know, the way Zach is treated in this chapter and the previous, I
suspect that family found him as a newborn swaddled in a basket on
their doorstep. Well, it beats being made a slave in a Dickensian workhouse...
By the way, the Oedipal vibes of this saga add a true tang to the tickling. You're walking a tightrope, but it's a compelling act.
<chuckle> I can't turn my eyes away...

It's a reference to the Greek play Oedipus, about a King who inadvertently fulfilled a prophecy to kill his father and marry his mother. In the 19th century, Sigmund Freud parlayed this into his theory of the Oedipal Complex, the desire of young men to destroy their fathers and bed their mothers; anything considered "oedipal" refers to a male with traces of sexual attraction towards his mother or women who resemble her.

thanks tklexprt, and to capt. spalding, i intended none of the oedipus stuff in my story, so sorry if it seemed that way. :)

let's have zach tickle his mom more . also have him tickle his sister the same as he does his mom :lurking:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back