• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playboy Playmate Barbara Moore

anOILERSfan

TMF Novice
So, basically there's this website right... called Bondage By Request, which I've never heard of b4.. maybe some of you have.

For those of you who don't...it's nothing special -- all it is, is it features some Playboy Playmates and well-known tickling models ... (yawn)... and basically you request videos/pictures of particular fetishes that you want to see (for example, I dunno...say..uh, tickling just for sh*ts and giggles)

I mean...if you ARE interested, you could click on Barbara Moore using the link below and tell me what she says under "ultimate sexual fantasy"

Here's the link.. if you really want.. : )

http://www.bondagebyrequest.com/modelsfree/index.html

Tommy Salo

Wall Street...

Your next victim, perhaps? I've always dreamed about seeing Barbara Moore get tickled (or tickling her myself)! She is a real fox with big American breasts (man-made, but what the hell)! :cool:

GREAT FIND

SuperT-- I just might have to drop this young lady an E-mail. Perhaps I could do an ALL PLAYMATE video.
The Tickling landscape has drastically changed over the last few years. Think of back a few years ago how little it took to satisfy us. Now we have Playmates getting tickled and talking about tickling on their sites.

I couldn't agree with you more Wall Street! Maxim Magazine alone as well as online chats have contributed greatly to breaking in the mainstream world I think.....not to mention you, yourself Wall Street!! Plus the fact that the world is even more sexed up than ever before....and what celeb-girl (who are ALL blatantly sexing it up) wouldn't feel sexy and girlish revealing that their bodies are super sensitive to touch?!!!

ALso, thanks alot for the link to this site! I just checked out this link and on the Barbara Moore page she mentions tickling! Here's what it says!

Some statistics on Barbara:
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Height: 5'6"
Astrological sign: Leo
favorite movie:
I loved "interview with a vampire" afterwards I just wanted to go and bit necks!
ultimate sexual fantasy:
in the middle of the day, sun glistening through the blinds.... too hot to wear clothes, exotic location, ocean waves quietly soothing me. a hotel room a man a bucket of ice. tickles all over my back, then kisses all over, nothing to rush me. that would be nice!

Barbara Moore has also revealed that she is ticklish, as was revealed here by TMF member Lefty a few months ago:

Barbara Moore -- replied via e-mail that she's ticklish on her soles, her ribs are her most ticklish spot. also says in her web site's diary that she loves having her toes sucked

He also revealed alot of other playmates:

Shae Marks -- on her web site, check the audio version of her January web site. says her most ticklish spot is her feet. also, there's her quote about "sratch my back and suck my toes and I'm yours."

Echo Johnson -- said in response to an e-mail that she's "way ticklish" on the soles of her feet

Tylyn John -- replied via e-mail that she has ticklish soles.

Victoria Zdrok (who by the way is also on this bondage site that is linked above) -- replied via e-mail that she could handle about 20 minutes of tickling. says he boyfriend loves to tickle her ribs and feet.

Suzi Simpson -- said she'd rather have her feet rubbed than tickled.

Kalin Olsen -- on Playboy's web site, is asked in a chat if she likes having her toes sucked. said she's never done it, not sure if she could take it because her feet are really ticklish

Lisa Boyle -- in one of her web sites FAQs, is asked in a web chat if she likes having her toes sucked. said it's hard for her to take because her feet are really ticklish.

Anna Marie Goddard -- when asked how long she could hold out if tied and tickled, replied "about two seconds -- I"m that ticklish." Also there is the below email that was also posted here a while back.(all this kind of stuff is in my comprehensive Ticklish Celebrity list that is almost done!):
Reply-to:
To: "hey now"
Subject: RE: ticklish?!?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:32:00 -0700

I'm a very ticklish person! Top spot is underneath my feet. I can't
deal with pedicures when they do that to my feet!
I love nice tickling, like on my back or down the side of my back.

xoxo AnnaMarie

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 5:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: ticklish?!?

I just wanted to say what a big fan I am. You are
truly a classically beautiful lady with a tremendous
smile and great enthusiasm. My question is a bit
off-beat...but I'll never know unless I ask.
Do you consider yourself to be a ticklish person,
and if so...where are your top spots? Also, do you
enjoy tickling and have you ever/would you ever use
tickling as part of eroticism.
Keep the great work coming, good luck & God
bless.

hal

Last edited:
Some of the models on the above mentioned sit have been in some of F's tickling videos. Isabella/Anita Janacek(whose been in alot of ault stuff) and Gloria Reyes were in several FM vids.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back