• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Prince part 2

Hawaiian Prince

TMF Regular
Grayson looked up to the girls with pleading eyes "Look, Tess, I'm really sorry I hurt you, its just that you're"

"too fat, not pretty enough for you!" she cut him off. In the next instant Grayson felt the first attack. Gently tess ran one finger acorss his lower abdomen. Grayson's stomach tightened as he gasped sharply for air. "I'm sorry we all can't have nice hard tummys like you" she continued to lazily drag her finger right along the path where the band of his boxers and once been. Grayson fought back the urge to laugh with all of his might. "Alright ladies, enough games, lets teach Adonis here a lesson".

The girls sprung into full out action. Kassi, starting at his elbows, ran her fingers down the entire length of his arms, every nail following its own path straight into the furry hollows of his armpits. She twirled and played with the hair there, then slid her hands across his chest. Reaching into her fanny pack she removed a two small make up brushes. " I hadn't intended on using these for this purpose, but what the hell" She began to use the millions of tiny bristles to lightly dust over his ticklish nipples. First circling around them, then concentrating right in their center.

At the same time Rose was having a ball with his feet. She started by playfully flicking his soft soles. "They're so soft Grayson, you must take good care of them" she smiled wickedly as she flicked them harder, causing him to wince in pain "I promise you I'll take good care of them as well". She went in for the kill, racking her long sharp nails down the center of his defenseless soles. She stayed away from his toes though, she had later plans for them. She worked over the tops and bottoms, concnetrating on the balls, stopping every once and awhile to just drum her fingers over them as she watched the other two work. She loved the way his laughter became more high pitched with every stroke. FInally, she couldn't take it anymore, she had to go at his cute wiggling toes. She carefully and expertly tickles the underside of each toe, spending almost a minute on each one, making sure to give them an adequet amount of attention, before going back to the rest of the soles.

While his top and bottom were being taken care of by the other two, Tess made sure his tummy didn't feel left out. She playfully poked and prodded every square inch of his rock hard abs. It didn't seem to have the effect she wanted so she went back to slowly dragging her nails in random patterns across the ripples of his washboard stomach. Still, there didn't seem to be much difference in his laughter when she would stop tickling. Discourage she wiggled her pinky in his bellybutton, his eyes lit up. Sensing the jackpot had been found, she concentrated her efforts there.

Grayson screamed and laughed til he was hoarse. He had never imagined that the tickling could be so bad. He loved tickling, but wasn't really into being tickled that much. He was used to being in charge and he loved it. This being dominated by women stuff went against his very nature, never had he felt so humiliated, but at the same time, so turned on. He wasn't the only one to notice this. Rose yelled out "Looks like Prince's royal gaurd is standing at attention" Grayson's face turned bright red. "What do you want to do about it Tess"

Tess thought for a few moments, then checked her watch. "I think we can think of something, huh bondage boy" She smiled and began to unlace her shoes, the other girls did likewise. Grayson had never been so hard in his life, he couldn't believe his eyes as they each pulled up a chair next to the bed and.......

To be continued

feedback?

I sense that someting erotic involving the women's bare feet is about to happen. :D Very nice story, do continue with part 3 and beyond.

My God, this is shaping up to be story of the year for me...hehe

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back