• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mythology: Ophiela Goddess of Ticklishness F/M M/F

Tickle_Mistress

Mystis Riltis and Mystis Syblis had a daughter whom they named Ophiela. Ophiela was tier eldest. She was a precosious and playful child who grew up to be a beutiful and mishievious woman. Ophielia was beautiful and very ticklish, but also loved to tickle, anyone she could and at any time. If other gods and goddess were froliking, Ophiela would sneak up and tickle them and hide. Her parents worried that if she kept up this behavior, she would never marry.

Mystis Riltis announced a compation for all the young gods to come and compete for Ophiela's hand in marriage. He also took Ophiela's ticklish neds into consideration by making the compition a tickling one. The god who could successfully tickle Ophiela enough to satisfy her would be her betrothed.

The day came for the young gods to compete for Ophiela's hand in marriage. Mystis Syblis had Ophiela in a special room and dressed only in a robe so she could be properly tickled.

Each young god had his turn tickling Ophiela. They used feathers, brushes and tickled her tummy and underarms til she giggled franticly, but in the end, she was not satisfied. Her parents went to her and asked why. Ophiela smiled and said that she wanted a very ticklish mate and that she wanted to find him herself.

Mystis riltis slammed his fist down and said no. Her mothr went to OPhiela and spoke to her. Ophiela pleaded with Mystis Syblis to do somethng. "Can't you tikcle him til he gives in?" Ophiela demanded. Mystis Syblis laughed and went out of the room. Ophiela went out for a walk. While she was walking in the meadow, she saw a handsome young mortal sitting by the lake. He was Dion and he was mortal. Ophiela went over tohim and stroked his ribs. He moved away. She whispered in his ear and he moved away again.

Ophiela sat down next to Dion and spoke to him. "My father is trying to marry me off. He has imposed a contest to see who will win my hand. Why don't you try?" dion looked ather. "I don't think much of your ticklng antics!" He walked away. Ophiela needed a plan to get him interested in her. as night fell, Ophiela went to Dion and bru=ought him a fragrent drink. It was very powerful and soon Dion fell into a deep sleep. The drink was a ticklng and love potion. Ophiela waited until morning, then went to the meadow agian to find dion sitting there again. Ophiela snuck up behind Dion and stroked his back. He jumped and turned to find Ophiela there. He chased her and pinned her down, ticlng her ribs with his fingers. OPhiela giggled and tried toget away. She managed to get one hand free and poked Dion's tibs. Dion felt off her and began giggling.

"Go to my father and tell him you want to compete for me.. please!" Dion smiled and nodded yes to her and walked off towards the caslte.
Mystis Riltis just looked at Dion. "And what does a mere mortal kow about ow ticklish my daughter is?!" Dion pleaded.. "Let me try.. please!" Ophiela smiled and whispered to her father to let him try on one condition.. that she get to tickle him as well and if he ws ticklsih enough .. she would take him. Mystis Riltis agreed and Dion went into the room where Ophiela lay .. waiting for his figners to tickle her. He gently openned her robe and exposed her sensitve and ticklsih skin, He drew a feather from the basket and twirl it over her tummy. OPhiela began giggling and suckd in her tummy tightly. dion wriggled his fingers over oyur tummy and lower sides. she thrashed to get away form his hans , but he held herand kept ticklng her.Ophiela laughed deeply and couldn't help herself. dion took the feather and gently tickled over her bare breasts. OPhiela squealed and arched her body as the feather explored your ticklsih torso. Her parents were pleased to see how Dion was ticlng her.

Now it was Ophiela's turn to tikle him. He lay down next to her. Ophilea began with a feather over his chest. Dion giggled and tried to get awy. OPhiela held him fast and tickled him top to bottom til he laughed franticly.

OPhiela wnt to her father, who smiled and said yes to the union of a mortal to a tickle goddess.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back