• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickle Technician is Born Into The WWF

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
It was late when Stephanie McMahan, Stacy Keibler, and Tory Wilson exited from the area after there show.
Lucky for them I happened to be walking down that very street when I heard the screams for help.

By the time I arrived looking down the alleyway Mr. McMahn, Chris Jerrico, And Test were man handling the three women like I never saw them man handled before, and I was an advid fan of RAW, and Smackdown, but to see this happening to the lovely ladies out in the open was apauling.

So I ran up to each of the three men, and fought them with high kicks, and lightning fast pounces knocking each one of them out cold.

But just as I was about to check on ladies to see if they required medical attention I suddenly found myself unconscious somehow.
By the time I had awoken from whatever it was that knocked me out
I found myself redressed somehow in thong underware with silver snaps holding them together. My wrists were tightly fastened to a chair of somekind, and my legs and barefeet were strapped as well making exscaping impossible.

"Well, Well, Looks like our so hero has finally awoken from his sleep glad you could join us sir?" I couldn't see a thing thanks to the helmet I was wearing but I could tell the person who was speacking was Eric Bishoff Mr. McMahns right hand man on Monday Night Raw.

"Listen Mr. Bishoff, I didn't mean to piss you off in any way I just helped those ladies out from being attacked is all I did you have to believe me sir I respect you and Mr. McMahn very much." I could almost see him smiling that smirk he has when he has what he wants.

"Well Do gooder guess what you failed because Mr. Bishoff, and I are extreamly pissed with you, but were not monsters we believe in giving another chance to someone who makes a mistake like this, so wre going to hire you now to do an extreamly speacial service here in the WWF where you will really love what your doing. Would you like that?"

Quickly without thinking i could be seen nodding my head yes without really knowing what this job entails.

"Good, now I want you to sit back and relax, just watch the images as they appear before you." I watched the multicolored lights oh so closley as they engulfed my mind in a trance taking away my free will to resist what I was watching this continued for twenty mintues straight before the colors changed into images of all of the divias and there sexy feet and toes.

"Good Sampson Good that's your new name did you know that Sampson Yes that's it now let these new images take hold of your subconscious.
Let your tounge slide up each of the images the way it was meant to do then let it slide inbeween each delicate toe, that's right smell the feet as your fingers want to touch them gently stroking slowly and oh so slowly. You want them don't you?"

Second by second ticked slowly by until my mind with it's fee thoughts was quikly replaced with a yearning to tickle slowly, and to engulf hungerly the barefeet, and toes of any lady presented before me.

After I was released a leather collar was placed around my neck and attached to it is a dogs leash. Eric Bishoffs Grin got bigger as he lead out and down a corridor to another room.

There seated off to the right were Chris Jerrico, Test, Christian, and Mr.McMahn all were oooing, and awwwing as I was presented to them by Eric Bishoff. "Gentleman, I'd like to introduce our newest member to the WWF family his name is Sampson."

Looking at each of them they were beside themselves that Eric Bishoffs Mind Controler actually worked. "So Eric now you have an outsider in this company, but you haven't explained what he could do to control these vixens from causing trouble whenever they wanted to could you explain to us what his job is?"

"Of Course I could Vince, but Why Explain it why not just let him audition for you instead?" After saying that Eric Bishoff stood in front of me and just said out loud "Well Sampson It's ShowTime"

Just then the floor came up from behind us as Mr. Bishoff took his seat next to Mr. McMahan to show Stephanie McMahan, Stacy Kibbler, and Tory Wilson all fully naked, blindfolded, and tightly restrained.Stephanie had her arms restrained beside her as I started sucking her toes slowly in between I licked each diget.

Her screams of laughter brought appaulds to the room with in second after I licked the edges of Tory Wilsons and Stacy Kiblers before my finger tips lightly danced over all of there feet little did I realize that Mr. Bishoff had hypnotized each of them previous to this encounter to become sexual horny as there feet were being tickled.

Needless to say it was a delightful encounter Stay tuned for part Two

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back