• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turnabout… (MF/F, ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
This one follows on from Damned If You Don't, which in turn follows on from Damned if you Do. I try never to judge my own work, but I got the same sort of ‘must finish writing’ feeling doing this as I had in the first one, so I hope it lives up to the rest of the series. As usual all feedback gratefully (and greedily) received.

The day dawned bright, crisp and clear, held at a point just before the coming autumn, the warmth of the summer tempered by a cool breeze that could not have been more perfectly suited to my plans for my past and future mistresses. I glanced down at the two sleeping, sated forms curled up against me and felt a smile prick at my lips. Yes, revenge would be sweet indeed.

A quick glance at the clock showed it was still early, not yet seven in the morning and with the whole weekend stretching before us, I felt it best to allow them to rest for now. Smoothly, silently, I slipped out from their combined embrace and padded into the bathroom, luxuriating in the almost scalding stream of the shower as I eased the tensions and sore muscles left from my ordeal the night before. My right arm in particular was bothering me and a few simple tests and movements told me I'd probably pulled a muscle in either my neck or shoulder. It wasn't anything serious though, just so long as I was careful it shouldn't bother me.

I gasped as the hot water mixed with the shampoo and ran down my back, tracing rivers of fire over my skin. Reluctantly, worried about what I might find, I ran my fingers gently over the skin and felt two sets of gashes, one either side of my shoulder blades. A brief memory swam to the surface for a moment, an image of Sarah digging in as I finally, after a week of constant teasing and denial, found release and Tracy's tongue drove her wild as it danced over her breasts. I had no doubt what I'd see if I looked in the mirror, two perfect sets of claw marks, probably at least a couple of inches long.

Finally, reluctantly, I turned the shower off and stood for a moment letting the water drip from my body before stepping out onto the cool tile floor. Wiping the condensation from the mirror I rifled through my travel bag, looking for the tools I'd packed specially for the occasion and got to work. It took nearly half an hour to get everything done, but when I emerged from the bathroom the change was dramatic.

My normally light brown hair was now jet-black and gelled to lend it a bit more bulk than normal. The beard and moustache were trimmed right back to what could only be called designer stubble. My eyes were covered with a set of patterned contact lenses, designed to look like a cross between a human eye and those of a cat. Grabbing my kit bag from the hall I walked into the living room, not wanting to wake my victims until I was ready for them. Surrounded by the remains of the previous days activities I slid into a simple outfit of black trousers and t-shirt, both items snug on my frame rather than the usual loose fitting clothes I preferred. A pair of chunky black boots were the finishing touch, and acted as the key to the character and personality I needed to adopt for this day to work as planned.

I headed out to my car and pulled two 'suit bags' out of the boot, taking a moment to check the labels on each matched the contents. I also unloaded a few armfuls of different items, all individually packed and labelled specifically for this weekend. Back in the flat I moved a coat stand into the hall in front of the bedroom door and hung the two bags from it, making sure the names were clearly visible. Not wanting to resort to anything as simple as shaking them awake, I headed to the kitchen and filled the grinder of the large coffee maker with the strongest beans in the house and set it in motion. The noise itself didn't wake them but the smell that filled the flat soon after did the job. I watched in silence from the living room door as Tracy emerged from the bedroom clad only in a white towel and paused to look at the new additions in the hallway. Pulling the instructions from the front of one of the suit bags she glanced over it and disappeared back into the bedroom.

This then was the moment of truth, whether or not they'd actually go through with the deal we'd made what felt like a lifetime ago. In all honesty I wasn't really concerned about the possibility as, after all, they only had to endure my ministrations for the weekend before they would once again take charge for the rest of the week. Judged on that basis, I didn't believe for an instant they'd back out now.

My belief was well founded as, barely a minute later the door opened and both women walked naked down the hall into the bathroom. A few seconds later the rush of water, and the irregular splashing sounds as it fell from flesh to floor, showed they were following my instructions to the letter. I allowed them to shower in peace, and gave them plenty of time to fix and eat breakfast before they changed into the clothes I'd provided. Almost an hour after Tracy had first emerged from the bedroom there was a knock at the living room door and the girls walked in ready to face whatever trials awaited them.

I sat waiting for them on the couch that had so recently been my prison. The lighting in the room was set low, casting odd shadows off the normal, day to day items that crowded every corner. On the floor in front of me was a long object, maybe ten feet in length and covered with a large black silk sheet. Beneath that sheet strange shapes rose and fell, the silk seeming to absorb all the light that landed on it, lending an air of menace to what could be simply an old ladder for all they knew.

Both women wore tight blue jeans and t-shirt, Sarah wearing pink, Tracy white. Underneath the quite plain outfits they were both naked, a fact I intended to take full advantage of. I stood and walked behind them, taking a long moment to admire the view before getting to work. Turning Sarah to face me I unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down slightly, just enough for me to slide my hands in between her thighs without interference. I gently caressed her for a minute or two until a moan escaped her lips. Reaching into a pocket I palmed the first surprise of the day and reached back to her now wet pussy. Gently I slip my 'surprise' inside her, two small plastic balls, stim-balls according to the packaging, designed to use the movement of her own body to tease and tantalise her. Making sure they wouldn’t slip out too easily I moved my hands away and waited for her to do up her jeans again, testing just how thoroughly they've read their instructions. Satisfied at the immediate compliance with my unspoken signal, I repeat the process with Tracy and cast a critical eye over both ladies.

From a quick glance there was nothing out of the ordinary going on, certainly there's no obvious signs of the toys they've just been given. However the effort they're having to make in order to resist temptation and grind against those toys is, at least to me, quite clear and I smile as I pass them each a long, grey wool coat that drops to a point just below their knees and wave them to the front door, following them outside and locking the flat behind us. Sliding on my own leather jacket, the hem almost touching the ground, I glance in both directions to get my bearings and turn to the left.

I set off at a good pace alongside the road, not looking back to make sure they're following me as instructed, or altering my pace. I'm a fast walker normally, and I set a pretty quick rhythm as I hear the occasional gasp or moan from one or other of my two beautiful victims as those evil little balls add to their stimulation. Although they don't know it, at least not yet, their particular gifts have been carefully chosen to ensure just enough sensation to pull them, willing or not, right to the edge and keep them there indefinitely. But without some additional touch, a touch which both girls are banned from giving either themselves or each other without my express permission, they'll only be able to hover, trapped on the edge of release.

Certainly keeping up with the pace I'm setting is becoming more difficult for both women as we reach the entrance to the woodland area I'd stumbled across a few months earlier, and I pause to let them recover slightly from the exertions of the walk. Not that it's any relief for them of course, as I kiss first Tracy then Sarah with the pent-up passions of the last week coming to the fore. I feel Sarah shift in my arms in an attempt to rub 'accidentally' against my thigh and shift my weight back, bringing one hand down hard on her denim-covered ass in a short, sharp smack as a reminder of her limitations. She hisses between her teeth at the sting of the blow, a hiss that ends in a groan as I let my hand linger on her shapely posterior for a long moment. Then I turn and start making my way up the steep path through the shade of the trees.

It takes another ten minutes to reach the clearing I'd decided to use for the first of today's games and the steep path forces my companions into movements that leave them gasping with pleasure at the start of the climb and moaning with frustration by the end. As we emerge into the clearing I pause to take a quick look around and make sure we're alone. I've picked this place carefully, the tree line's thick enough to hide the clearing and its contents from view to a casual passer by, but thin enough at the edge to make any covert surveillance extremely difficult. The ground is soft earth, covered in rich green grass and in the centre of the clearing is the remains of an old tree, maybe six foot long and four foot of the ground, smoothed beautifully by the elements. A couple of smaller stumps rest against the tree to provide an easy step-up for anyone wanting to sit on top, but the last thing today's about is being easy. I give the girls a moment to catch their breath after the climb before getting to the reason for our little excursion.

"Take your coats off and put them on that stump. Sit astride the tree, one here, one here, facing towards each other." I direct, no question or query in my voice, a command that they have no choice but to obey. They complied perfectly, ending up maybe five feet away from each other, legs wrapped around the sides of the felled tree for balance, even as their own body weight pushed their most sensitive areas into the wood. I pulled myself up and sat between them, facing away so they ended up at right angles to me, sliding both hands out flat against the lumber, palm up as I slipped between their legs and caressed their now soaked jeans.

"Now, after what you dared to put me through last week you will both suffer greatly this weekend. You will both be driven, time and again, to the very edge of indescribable pleasure, but for the next forty eight hours you will know no release, no relief from the demands of your own body. Your own desires and needs will be turned against you and by the end of this weekend you will be begging me for what you need with total sincerity and submission. This I promise you."

I paused, letting that statement sink in and the look of horror on both faces was enough to convince me my plan was going to work. "However, unlike the two of you, I can be merciful as well as cruel." A smile, all teeth, as I start to really get into the role. "As you seem to take such pleasure in inflicting laughter on your victims, I though it fitting that you get one more chance to do so. Make the other pass out and you spend this weekend in ecstasy rather than endless frustration. It's your choice ladies, do nothing and suffer together, or compete, but this is a one time offer. Once we leave here your fate is fixed."

I waited, keeping up my gentle touch between their legs and watching their reactions carefully, building them up from their already highly aroused state to a point just below their threshold. It didn't take long, maybe two minutes, before both women were whimpering in unison, their minds assaulted by the demands of their bodies as I kept them hovering on the edge, all the while the stone cold fact that there was almost two more days of this waiting for them growing ever louder in their minds. While I didn't mind in the least getting to torment both women in this manner, I was confident that one or the other would break in short order, their own competitive natures working against them now.

What I wasn't expecting was for both of them to break at the same instant and they dove forward towards each other, hands reaching for the most ticklish spots they could find while their legs and hips stayed rooted to the wood, not daring to let go in case they dropped to the ground where they'd surely be easy prey for the other. Tracy's longer reach allowed her to fit her hands neatly around Sarah’s ribs, while Sarah could only just reach Tracy's armpits. This almost escaped my notice for a moment though as their desperate lunges had ended up with their heads propped on my thighs, their instant laughter loud and strong enough to send vibrations shooting through my lower body. When I managed to regain some semblance of control from this unexpected, but welcome, distraction I realised why, despite having her hands wrapped firmly around her friends most ticklish area Tracy seemed to be loosing this particular battle. Sarah had somehow managed to shift her aim at the last second and had slipped her slender fingers inside the sleeves of Tracy's t-shirt, so while Tracy had only cotton under her nails, Sarah had warm, supple flesh to play with and was doing her level best to drive her friend insane.

It was working too, as Tracy started heaving with laughter, unable to co-ordinate her actions to do more than lightly graze Sarah’s ribs. That in turn left Sarah free to concentrate on her own attack and increase both the ferocity and subtlety of her ticklish touch, driving Tracy further into distraction. As the sensations overwhelmed her Tracy struggled to bring her hands back to her sides, bucking and twisting to escape the death grip Sarah had on those inviting warm hollows. Every couple of seconds Tracy’s head would swing from side to side as she struggled for freedom and her cheek would brush against my, by now rather aroused, manhood. It was a gentle enough touch but after the week of denial I’d been put through I had to force myself to concentrate on the two women rather than simply sit back and enjoy the sensation.

There was a rustle of denim on wood and a squeak from Tracy as she lost her grip, falling in slow motion as she slid down and off the old tree to the ground. She landed awkwardly, not with enough force to do any damage but with her right arm trapped under her and it took her a second or two to get her bearings and start crawling away. She needed a second or two to get to her feet, and Sarah didn’t let her have them. Instead she dove down to the ground, landing on top of Tracy’s stretched legs, tucking her thighs around her knees and shins to prevent her moving as Sarah’s hands dove under Tracy’s t-shirt.

For all practical purposes the fight ended at that moment. Despite Tracy’s superior size and strength there simply wasn’t any way for her to use those advantages while she was trapped face down on the ground, with no way to reach the smaller woman as she tormented the hell out of her rib cage. It became obvious fairly quickly that this wasn’t the first time the two had fought this way, as Sarah managed to hit every last one of Tracy’s ticklish spots without difficulty, leaving her friend a gasping, moaning, writhing mess beneath her. In contrast Sarah herself was also gasping and moaning, though for rather different reasons as Tracy’s bucking body rubbed up against Sarah’s aching pussy, sending wave after wave of erotic torment through the blonde’s body. I briefly considered instructing Sarah to move to one side of her victim’s body to remove even the possibility that she’d be pushed over the edge by the additional contact, but held my peace. If she did cum, without permission, then I’d make sure she regretted it later that weekend, it was that simple.

Tracy somehow managed to get her hands under her and push upwards, twisting and turning until she flopped back onto the grass on her back, presumably hoping to trap Sarah in the process. Unfortunately Sarah had felt the move coming and had slid off and away from her tickle toy at the last moment, and as Tracy looked around frantically for her tormenter Sarah’s thighs slid around her head and locked in a devastating scissor hold. With virtually all her air cut off Tracy gave one last desperate heave to escape, but Sarah’s grip held and, to make matters even worse for her victim, she reached down and, with one swift motion, yanked Tracy’s t-shirt up, exposing her fabulous breasts in the process and diving to the attack with a rapid back and forth action with her finger nails that I remembered all too well.

From between her legs came a muffled squeal and Tracy’s body shook from head to toe. Her hands moved to Sarah’s thighs in a last ditch effort to break loose, but a renewed attack on her vulnerable breasts caused an instinctive reaction to push those tormenting hands away and by the time she’d started moving them back up towards her face it was too late. Her arms dropped to the grass and just as she did so Sarah gave a long moan and ground her hips forward, using her friends head to provide the final push into her own pleasure. The orgasm didn’t last long, and in all honesty probably did little to slake her need, but nevertheless it left her limp, her thighs resting around Tracy’s head but not actively denying her air any more.

Continued

Leaning down I pulled Sarah off her defeated opponent and popped a small capsule under Tracy's nose. The smelling salts did their work almost immediately and she snapped back to consciousness, staring up as she tried to account for the last few minutes. Recollection struck and she looked in horror at Sarah who returned it with a mix of apology and triumph at the knowledge she'd escaped the torment I had promised. I reached out and helped Tracy back to her feet. She staggered slightly, holding her head as she tried to regain her balance and I slipped out of character for a moment and scooped her up in my arms. Gratefully she slid her arms around my neck to help support her weight and we set off down through the woodland path, Sarah carrying both coats now as we made our way back home.

By the time we reached the flat Tracy had recovered well enough to walk on her own and I guided both her and Sarah into the living room. With the curtains drawn and only a single dim up-lighter providing illumination, the blanket covered mass in the centre of the room seemed almost threatening as they looked at it, Sarah still unsure that I was going to keep my word and concentrate my attentions on Tracy. Reaching down I pulled the blanket away and heard the gasp from both women as they saw what looked like a modern take on some ancient tool of torture.

In essence it was really two devices bolted together. On the left was an x-frame, the wooden boards padded and covered with leather to provide a somewhat more comfortable position for the victim, implying they were going to be on the thing for a while. It didn't lay flat on the floor, but was supported on a dozen legs about a foot off the floor, making it extremely stable and placing the victim at the perfect height for a kneeling tormentor to play with her body. The straps that decorated the frame were blood red, and like the frame itself were heavily padded for comfort, though they would restrain just as well, if not better, than thinner straps would. With restraints at wrist, bicep, throat, chest, stomach, hips, thighs, knees and ankles it would be possible to render any victim totally immobile if desired, and Tracy's eyes were locked on the frame in a mix of fascination and dread.

Sarah on the other hand was focused entirely on the other part of the device, as it seemed obvious that this was were she'd be spending her time. I hadn't made an effort to disguise this part, thinking it a waste of time, and her eyes lit up as she recognised the Sybian. This was, without doubt, the best self-stimulation device on the market and I knew that, at that moment, Sarah wanted nothing more than to try it out. This too though had been modified to suit my needs, with a wood frame underneath padded in the same manner as the x-frame, and with restraints attached to both the body of the Sybian and the boards to hold the 'rider' secure in a kneeling position over the half-circle body of the device.

Giving both women time to imagine what was to come I ditched my jacket and retrieved a small cloth bag from behind the sofa. Moving up to Tracy I un-tucked her t-shirt and slid the cotton up her body, running my hands over her as I did so until I reached her breasts. Through the cotton I rubbed her already hard nipples while keeping my eyes locked on hers, watching the war between her own desires and her pride as she tried to hide the feelings pulsing through her. After about a minute she groaned and I moved on, pulling her t-shirt off and unbuttoning her jeans. Moving behind her I wrapped my hands around her and ran my fingers in a staccato motion over her hipbone, pulling a wonderfully carefree giggle out of her as her body shock from side to side, causing the jeans to slide down her legs and pool on the floor.

I guided her over to the x-frame and had her lie down, arms above her head, feet spread out to follow the outline of the frame. After checking she was positioned correctly I pulled the straps tight over her ankles, wrists and thighs, leaving the rest hanging for now. I threw a leg over her waist and reached down, running my hands quickly over her ribs, up to her armpits, across to her breast and down to her stomach. Now full-throated laughter was released and she squirmed in an attempt to get away from me. After a couple of circuits around her upper body I pulled back and checked her bonds, satisfied that they hadn’t allowed her to move more than an inch or two side to side, and nothing at all up and down.

I turned and quickly checked that the stim-balls were still in place inside her pussy, sliding a single finger into her wet centre and causing her to buck frantically as she tried to rub her clit against my wrist. Laughing I pulled back, happy that the balls were properly positioned and doing their job. Turning to Sarah I beckoned her forward and, without a word, stripped her in the same manner I’d done with Tracy. This time though, rather than tickling her to remove her jeans I knelt in front of her and pulled them slowly down, my lips and tongue dancing over every inch of skin as it was revealed. By the time I reached her feet she was delirious, her legs physically trembling at my touch as her body pleaded for satisfaction. I stood quickly, finger dipping into her, hooking the band that connected the balls and in one swift, sure motion, pulling them free from her body. She staggered as they left her, the extra sensation almost enough to push her over the edge….but not quite. As she stood there, waiting for my touch, I simply crossed my arms over my chest, the balls dangling from my fingers and grinned. Her eyes went wide as she realised I wasn’t going to provide her release just yet and she opened her mouth to protest, a protest I silenced with a single finger against her lips.

Guiding her down I sat her on the Sybian just behind the protruding dildo. Tapping her legs caused her to rise up slightly and I secured her thighs, shins and feet to the framework surrounding the machine, leaving her in a position that prevented her escape but allowed her to slip on and off the machine as she wished. She was facing the foot of the x-frame, barely a foot away from the helpless soles of her best friend, and I saw the questioning look in her eyes as she realised that there was something she didn’t yet know about what was to come. A second tap, this time on her ass, had her moving forward and, with surprising speed, slipping the Sybian inside her. She started to bounce on that plastic cock and I placed a hand on her shoulder, shaking my head as, even as she pleaded with her eyes, she stopped moving and held still.

“I hope you’re both comfortable, as it’s going to be a while before you have the chance to stretch your legs.” I started with a smile on my face that sent a shiver down the spine of both women at the retribution it promised. “Now, I said that whoever won would be rewarded, and I intended to stick to that. Of course, that doesn’t mean you’re not going to have to work for your reward.” A pause as I let the tension build a little.

“You see my dear,” I said to Sarah, her eyes locked on me as I knelt down beside her, “that machine you’re riding has had a slight modification.” I held up the control box and pushed both speed settings up to max. I saw her tense, then relax in disappointment as precisely nothing happened. “It will only react to sound, and the louder the noise the faster and more intense your ride becomes.” I grinned as I showed her the microphone I’d patched into the side of the control box, raised a finger and flicked my nail against the surface of the microphone. Immediately the Sybian buzzed into life and Sarah’s eyes went wide at the brief, but powerful sensation inside her, every muscle tensing for a moment, then relaxing as the machine stopped, leaving her panting for breath after only a few seconds of activity.

“So what you’re going to need,” I said, putting the control box down and reaching into my bag of tricks as I knelt behind her, “is a lot of noise. Unfortunately, for you at least, you’re not going to able to supply it yourself.” As I said this I placed a ball gag over her head, and before she realised what was happening had the bright red plastic ball popped securely into her mouth, the buckle pulled tight behind her head. I brought the control box to her lips where her frantic mews of protest didn’t so much as cause a twitch from the machine. “See what I mean?”

“Now of course it would be cruel to leave you like that, so close and yet so far to what you want, what you need, so I’ve provided you with an alternative.” As I said this I unclipped the microphone and, leaving the control box safely on the ground next to the Sybian, unrolled the wire until the head of the microphone could clip into a small hole in the x frame in line with Tracy’s ear. Walking back I reached over and, with the point of one nail, scratched lightly on Tracy’s soles. The laughter was instant, as was the reaction of the Sybian, Sarah acting as if she’d just received an electric shock as the machine tended to her. I stopped my scratching, Tracy stopped laughing and of course the machine stopped as well. I didn’t say a word, I didn’t need to. Sarah looked at me, looked at her friend who was, by this point shaking her head in desperation, not daring to actually beg for fear of starting the machine and simply encouraging Sarah to up the volume levels. I saw her close her eyes for a moment as she battled her own desires for a moment, then she looked up and across at her friend, threw her the most apologetic look I’ve ever seen and reached for her trapped feet.

Now I know from experience that Sarah is a devastatingly effective tickler, and what she can do to a pair of helpless soles when she has a mind to is almost unbelievable. But what I’d experienced seemed to pale into insignificance as her desperation drove her to unparalleled heights of creativity. Her fingernails danced over Tracy’s captive soles with a grace and purpose that was breathtaking to watch. It was more than enough to send Tracy into hysterics, her laughter pouring out as she wrenched up on her bonds, but despite her best efforts there was no give in the straps and all she could do was lie there and take it.

Of course the one area she could move freely was her body from chest to hips, and as her body demanded freedom she involuntarily started to shake and buck under the assault. This in turn added to the stimulation in her pussy as the devilish little stim-balls did their work and drove her rapidly into insanity. Sarah’s mews where becoming more and more frantic as the Sybian continued it stimulation of her dripping pussy, and she was moving quickly towards her own release. Inspired by the reaction she’d pulled from her friend Sarah increased her tickling, sending her nails deep between the toes, having to concentrate on one foot at a time now to hold them still and allow her to work her magic.

Watching all this unfold I smiled, knowing what was going to happen and wondering how my two beautiful slaves would react to it. The instant Tracy felt fingers between her sensitive toes she went ballistic, redoubling her efforts to escape and, more importantly as far as Sarah was concerned, moving into that particular type of laughter that only true desperation can bring. The type of laughter that racks the body, that makes your lungs burn, your eyes tear, your mind go blank and, most importantly that comes out silent. Of course, as soon as that happened the machine shut down, leaving Sarah hanging on the peak of the most powerful orgasm of her young life. Her mind couldn’t understand it, her body so focused on release she simply couldn’t concentrate long enough to realise what had happened, so did the only thing she could do. She tickled harder.

It was an instinctive reaction, her mind making the connection between tickling and pleasure based on past experience, but in this case it only made things worse for her. Tracy was now beyond the point of reason, of sanity and was lying still, exhausted, her body twitching occasionally as her energy focused on bringing enough air into her body to survive. Her eyes were gradually rolling back into her head, her hands clamped around the end of the wooden frame as she wheezed out her tormented laughter in a series of gasps that would just make the machine twitch occasionally, encouraging Sarah to ever greater lengths of tickle torture.

For over five minutes the cycle repeated, Sarah pulling tricks out of her arsenal that I’d never even imagined existed. When she placed all five fingernails against the middle toe of Tracy’s right foot, two at the base, the other three on the sides and pad, and somehow managed to scritch and scratch with all five fingers seemingly independently I winced, well able to imagine what that had felt like, especially in the exhausted state Tracy was now in. All the time Sarah’s muffled mews and groans increased in urgency, every time she tried to buck her own hips to provide additional stimulation my hands were on her shoulders, holding her in place, forcing her to focus on her victim for her pleasure.

Finally, after what must have seemed an eternity in the very depths of tickle hell for Tracy, Sarah’s mind caught up with the situation and she eased off her assault, switching to a slow, long, lazy stroking of the captive soles in front of her. As Tracy gradually started to recover Sarah somehow managed to stop her attack altogether, forcing herself to sit still despite the desperate need of her body, a need that was causing her to twitch occasionally as nerves fired seemingly at random. She gave her friend a full ten minutes to recover, though for the last few minutes her hands were clenching and unclenching subconsciously, reaching out and pulling back as she forced herself to wait just a little longer. Then she could wait no longer and made contact once again, returning to the long stroking motions to pull a rich, full laugh from Tracy and set the Sybian back into motion at close to its maximum setting.

As the machine moved and twisted inside of her Sarah’s eyes fluttered, closing for a moment before snapping open as a new sensation coursed through her. Her body tensed and I could see her now actively hanging on, trying to hold back the massive orgasm that was about to overwhelm her as if scared at what it would do. But after so much stimulation it was an impossible task and the results were inevitable. As Sarah hit a spot maybe half an inch below Tracy’s big toe Tracy squirmed involuntarily, the motion causing the stim-balls to move inside her and a loud moan escaped her lips just as Sarah’s fingers touched the middle of her arch and added a high pitched squeal of laughter to the mix. The machine pulsed at the sound and that was enough.

Sarah crashed over the edge and howled as her whole body seemed to pulse, her muscles visibly tensing and relaxing in a wave that moved from her toes to the very top of her neck. Her scream was loud enough that the ball gag didn’t seem to cut it down in the least and she threw her head back, every muscle and sinew on her neck standing out in sharp relief. Her eyes had rolled back, only the whites of her eyes showing as her mind overloaded from the pleasure that had been building inside her for so long. She held that position for almost a minute, her body locked in position as she howled in ecstasy. Finally, drained, she slumped forward, her head coming to rest on the upturned feet of her friend, body twitching in the aftermath. I reached forward and unbuckled the gag, easing it from her mouth and checking she was alright before releasing her legs from their bonds and lifting her limp body in my arms to carry her to the sofa, covering her naked form with a satin sheet. I smoothed her hair away from her face, leaned down and kissed her. She returned the kiss gently, tenderly and I realised with some surprise it was the first such kiss we’d shared, free of the desperate passion that had characterised the past week and finding, again to my surprise, that I actually preferred the tender option.

Leaving her lying there, awake and aware but so drained she couldn’t even muster the strength to turn her head to face her friend, I knelt down alongside Tracy’s ribs, one hand sliding over her stomach, drawing a simple swirl on her sweat-soaked flesh before my fingers reached their target and started to tease the outer edges of her mound. I shifted slightly, sliding my legs out alongside her, half leaning on the raised platform as I whispered to her.

“Just imagine…” my hand wandered around her core, moving in a slow, lazy spiral towards her desperate centre.

“What it will feel like….” My fingers touched her lips and she bucked up to meet me, babbling incoherently as she pleaded with me not to stop.

“What it would do to you….” I slipped the very tip of one finger into her and felt her pussy pulse, trying to suck me in deeper but not quite managing it.

“If you were allowed release like that….” A shape moved into my view as Sarah staggered over to kneel on the other side of her friend, her fingers joining mine in dancing over her most sensitive spot.

“Which of course….” Our fingers met and slid together along her lips, her wetness coating our fingertips as we moved. I sat up slightly and pulled Sarah down to me, sharing another long, tender kiss with her as I hovered a fingertip over Tracy’s clit, knowing full well that a single tap would be all that was needed now to push her over the precipice. I locked eyes with Sarah and, without a word being said, she seemed to understand my intentions and removed her hand, leaving me the honour of that final touch.

“You’re not.”

Her cries, threats, and pleading followed us out of the room as we headed for the bedroom…

Great...hairy palms again!;)

Great job BOFH666!
Keep this going, I loved the stim-balls idea.

And what a great contraption...I could sense you were going to postition them in some order...you chose well.

This is a great series with MANY possiblities...
Excellent job

Excellent story, Bof! I was right there the whole time! Such agony and ecstacy!!!! whew!!!!!

I can't believe it!

This trilogy just reached number 2 and it's well under way to surpass my favourite!

1) The tickling Mara Jade Story (Star Wars)
2) Your trilogy
3) Lady J tickled!

Congrats! What Monkey and Khali are for the art... you are now for the stories... at least in my eyes!

Thanks all, after a rotten day (blew my voice out on the weekend. Next time I agree to front for a band I’m getting in on the planning stage, they thought going from Sad But True (Metallica) to Tourniquet (Evanescence) would be no problem. Riiiiiight. For someone with a range more suited to ballads anything metal is pushing it, and the only way I’m ever gonna hit the range Amy Lee does is with a swift kick in the unmentionables before hand.) this was just what I needed as a pick-me up. Unfortunately I think I used up my luck on this particular instalment as far as writing in work goes, so it may take a day or two for the next part to appear, but it is on the way.

Out of curiosity, what needs to be improved (if I can) from this part? I know a couple of areas where, in my mind anyway, I’m pretty weak but I’d like to know what everyone else thinks.

And to the specifics:

Tommy: It took me a while to get the whole hairy palms thing, and I really wish I hadn't been eating breakfast when I had... In fact, you hit on the problem nicely, there's just too many possibilities here, every time I try and advance this particular plot I get sidetracked and end up trimming like hell to actually get anywhere.

Crydun: Thanks lass, means a lot, especially as your reaction to the Damned... parts where a large part of the reason for going for a part 3 at all.

Darth: Wow...umm, I don't quite know what to say to that as "thanks" seems a tad pathetic really. Let's put it this way, while I intended to come back to this, I was planning on getting a chunk of the follow up to
this story which I finally got straight in my head done first. That's been swapped around now so hopefully part 4 of the trilogy (with apologies to Douglas Adams) should be along a lot sooner. Which reminds me, you seem to be a bit of a Sci-fi fan, any chance of some feedback on that post?

BOFH666 said:

Out of curiosity, what needs to be improved (if I can) from this part? I know a couple of areas where, in my mind anyway, I’m pretty weak but I’d like to know what everyone else thinks.

And to the specifics:

Tommy: It took me a while to get the whole hairy palms thing, and I really wish I hadn't been eating breakfast when I had... In fact, you hit on the problem nicely, there's just too many possibilities here, every time I try and advance this particular plot I get sidetracked and end up trimming like hell to actually get anywhere.

Which reminds me, you seem to be a bit of a Sci-fi fan, any chance of some feedback on that post?

Sorry to have spoiled your Cheerios BOF...however I can see where you probably started to run away with description and then deleted about 3 sentences to get to the tickling faster...

It is a double-edged sword tickle writers must balance...setting the scene with description but leaving some details to the reader, but also getting to the tickling soon enough.

However, one part I really loved was the vibrator was activated by sound(laughter) and would turn off if the silent laughter started...great idea, I loved that!

Well, Part 4 is now up here .

The only problem with trying to follow up something that's had such a positive reaction is trying to live up to the original. Hope no one's disappointed.

Tommy - try 3 pages mate ;) The number of half finished rejected plot ideas for this series is getting silly, but I think it's just about stayed grounded in reality thus far. I think I know the bit you mean and it wasn't an excess of description that caused that particular ooops but getting interrupted by the boss while writing and forgetting to smooth it out in the edit.

Last edited:
Oh, the series you have created here has SOOO many possiblities!!!

Anyway great series.

Also great use of the company computer :D :)

Hey, if they ain't gonna give me anything interesting to do I'll just have to make my own fun :D Actually, truth be told, most of my crib sheets for stories get done in work for some reason that definatley has nothing to do with cute co-workers. Nope, absolutley nothing whatsoever to do with that, must be the creative atmosphere that grey walls and blue carpet lend the place. Cough.

*grin* One of these days I'm gonna learn to write stuff that doesn't have to stick to reality, it'd make things so much easier. Writing's easy, working out how a particular situation / device would actually work (and could be done or made quickly and cheaply in the real world) is hard. On the plus side I now have a Malrats-like stack of Really Interesting Blueprints under the desk ;)

Oh, parts 5 and 6 in this series are on their way, but not for a week or two as I need to get some of the plot chunks I've got in my brain for the next chunk of the sci-fi novel linked to above out the way first.

Just a quick note, your link from this story to the new story isn't correct...it links back to THIS story.
Just an FYI.

By the way, just a thought... one way to get around reality...
is to jump ahead maybe 10+ years and pretend we all have holosuites in our homes to let reality get a breather.
Simply set your story IN the holosuite :) :devil:
Just a thought.

D'OH! Thank you, post edited on account of stupidity. How the heck did I manage that one?

Nah, holosuite's overrated, besides I've got this series if I want to go play in a computer ;) Which reminds me, I really need to finish that off sometime soon.

Completely totally amazed!!!!

You are fantastic!!! You write such
steamy sexy stories my gosh!~!I loved
how you got your revenge on Sarah and
Tracy. Hey they had it coming to them ;)
This story is so erotic, loved the cool
tickling devices mixed with sexual arousers.
That was the bomb!! I loved how you made
them beg cry and plead for ecstacy.

I can't wait to find your other part 5
to this story. I loved it totally.
Totally addicted to your stories.

completely utterly tickled

:);):p:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :D :eek: :rolleyes:

ticklebunny :bunny:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back