• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Darth Vegeta: your GI Joe story.....

primetime

Verified
hey Darth Vegeta, i know you have been waiting patiently for this story. i found some time to write it. i hope you enjoy as well as everyone reading this story. feedback always welcomed.

at GI Joe headquarters, the Joes were sitting around the recreation room, trying to unwind and relax. after a grueling battle against the terrorist group known as Cobra, it was time they get a little R&R. playing pool was Gung-Ho, Roadblock, and BeachHead. watching the huge tv was Scarlett, Duke, Ace, Dusty, and Footloose. however, a very intense game of poker was being played by Lady Jaye, Flint, Shipwreck, Leatherneck, and Barbecue.

"you in, or you out?" Shipwreck asked Flint, while peering over the cards in his hand.

Flint, looked as his hand, then looked at a sneering Shipwreck. he figured her was bluffing, but didnt want to take that chance. Shipwreck was the best poker player amongst the Joes. "...i'll fold."

"me too! i know i wont get it!" Leatherneck replied while slamming down his cards.

"you know Shipwreck, one of these days you are going to lose!!" Barbecue told him as he folded his hand.

"maybe one day, but NOT tonight!" Shipwreck laughed.

"Not so fast tough guy! the lady is here to play!" Lady Jaye shot back at him, with a devious smile.

"AWK!!! Lady will beat Shipwreck! AWK!!" Polly, Shipwreck's parrot squawked.

"SHADDUP!!!" Shipwreck told his bird. "So Lady Jaye, you want to play with the big boys huh?"

Lady Jaye smiled back at him. "i would, but you have to tell me where they're at...."

the crowd laughed at Lady Jaye's joke. Shipwreck grew red from embarrasment.

"look, i know you have nothing!" Shipwreck screamed.

"try me......" Lady Jaye smiled back at him.

Shipwreck grew nervous. he had a pair, but didnt know what Lady Jaye had. the room circled around them. a few of the Joes began to heckle him. he stared over at Lady Jaye and she had a devilish smile. Shipwreck grew more nervous.

"fine! i'll fold!" he blurted out.

the crowd roared and laughed at the sailor. Shipwreck dropped his cards on the table.

"what did you have?" he asked.

"these...." Lady Jaye replied. she showed a 2 of clubs, a 5 of diamonds, a 6 of spades, and a 3 of hearts. "GOTCHA!!"

the crowd roared even louder. they just witnessed lady Jaye bluffing Shipwreck out of a win. they didnt stop hooping and hollering for a while. Shipwreck grew red from embarrassment.

"that was a good bluff Lady. dont worry, i'll get you back....." Shipwreck told her.

"i know. but for now, i am the winner! i am the winner!" Lady Jaye sang as the stood up.

"LADY JAYE! PLEASE REPORT TO THE BRIEFING ROOM!" an announcement over the loudspeakers announced.

Lady Jaye slapped Shipwreck on the back and went to answer the page. she got to the briefing room and there sat the Commander of the GI Joes, General Hawk.

"Lady Jaye reporting for duty!" she saluted.

General Hawk saluted her back. "sit down Lady Jaye, i have an important mission for you. we have reports that Cobra is trying to run an illegal drug ring in a small town in Transylvania."

"Transylvania? Dracula land?" Lady Jaye quipped.

"Yes, i know. but, word has it that they are trying to start a drug ring that involves mind control pills. i want you to infiltrate that ring, find out where they are sending the drugs, then report back here. then we can develop a task force to stop them. clear?" Hawk told her.

"very clear. i will leave immediately." Lady Jaye said. then she stood up, saluted General Hawk, then left the room.

Lady Jay arrived in Transylvania in her undercover clothes. she wore a white t-shirt, black jeans and black, steel toed boots. she wore a cloak and hood and walked around the town. she saw the villagers going about their business, doing their daily routine. she lowered her hood and handed some money to a merchant and bought herself some oranges. she was a little hungry, but she needed a quick snack. then she saw someone who she was supposed to look out for. he was a tall, blond imposing figure. he was dressed in black from neck to toe. Lady Jaye approached him and acted like she was browsing through some merchandise. the man noticed her and looked her up and down. he was quite pleased with this young beauty standing before him.

"Hello there!" he told her.

Lady Jaye blushed at him, trying to convince him that she might be interested. "Hi."

"My name is Vladimir, and what might be your name, lovely one?" He asked while kissing her hand.

"Victoria...." Lady jaye replied.

"Well Victoria, i would be honored if you would attend a party of mine tonight." Vladimir told her.

"why, i would love to!" Lady Jaye replied, batting her eyes.

"Excellent! see you tonight lovely Victoria!" Vladimir kissed her hand again. then he gave her directions.

Lady Jaye looked over the directions, and smiled. the mission was going as planned.

Lady Jaye arrived at Club Carthage, and entered the massive dance room. the Club was lively, with the room packed with party goers. Lady Jaye walked her way through the thick crowd. she then spotted Vladimir. he was in an office, and Lady Jaye made her way to the office. she went into the room adjacent to the office and put a listening device against the wall. now, she was able to hear everything.

"But Baroness! my people are producing the Vitatin as soon as they can! Cobra Commander is too impatient! he will have his drugs!" Vladimir yelled.

"You dont understand Vlade darling! Cobra Commander has NO patience! i suggest you somehow inspire your workers to move faster!" Baroness replied.

Lady Jaye's eyes lit up. this was what she was looking for. she began to record what was being said, hopefully trying to capture more important information. then suddenly, someone touched her shoulder.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!" the voice yelled.

Lady Jaye turned around and saw a Cobra soldier. she quickly elbowed him in the gut, doubling him over. she then began to leave the room. she needed to get out of there quickly! the Cobra soldier pushed a button on his pager.

"Baroness!!! there's an intruder!" a guard told her.

"What?!!! find the intruder quickly! our plan must not fail!" the Baroness ordered.

the other guards quickly went into the crowd. they spotted a figure moving quickly through the crowd. they gave chase and Lady Jaye saw them coming. she tried to quickly go through the crowd, but some guy was standing in front of her. he started to flirt with her, and Lady Jaye discreetly nailed him in the groin. but, the delay cost her as she was jumped by the guards. she struggled to get free, but it was no use. they quickly overpowered her and dragged her to the office. when they got their, they dropped Lady Jaye at the feet of the Baroness.

"well, well, well. look what we have here. Lady Jaye......" the Baroness crooned.

Lady Jaye was held down by the guards and struggled to get free. "Baroness! i should have known your slithery self would be involved!"

"Baroness, who is this woman?" Vladimir asked.

"this is Lady Jaye of the GI Joes!" Baroness shot back.

"TAKE HER AWAY!!!!" Vladimir yelled. he was not pleased that GI Joe was in his club. the guards placed chloroform over her mouth and Lady Jaye was knocked out.

Lady Jaye awoke and found herself sitting on a chair, her arms raised above her head, her back against the chair, and her legs forward, her ankles locked in stocks. she shook her head, clearing the cobwebs. she looked at her surroundings and knew that she was in trouble. soon, a door opened and in walked Vladimir and the Baroness.

"looks like someone is awake....." Baroness laughed.

"Let......me....go....." Lady Jaye murmured.

"Lady Jaye of the GI Joes! you will pay for infiltrating my land!" Vladimir yelled.

"you are dealing drugs to Cobra! you may have captured me, but trust me, GI Joe is coming to stop your little plan!" Lady Jaye said defiantly.

"hahahahahahahahaha!!!! i love your bravado! by the time they find you my dear, we will be long gone!" Baroness laughed back.

"now it is my favorite time! TORTURE time!" Vladimir roared as he approached Lady Jaye. he wanted to truly torture this woman.

"Vladimir! let me handle this. i always wanted to make the great lady Jaye suffer!" Baroness asked him.

"WHY??!!! i want to show Lady Jaye the true meaning of PAIN!!" Vladimir snarled.

"let me do it! i think i have a way to make Lady Jaye regret the day she decided to try and stop us! leave us Vladimir. prepare your men! Cobra Commander is waiting for his shipment." Baroness told him.

"fine! make her suffer!!!" Vladimir yelled as he left the room.

the Baroness walked towards Lady Jaye. she slowly walked around the chair, making Lady Jaye a bit nervous.

"get it over with Baroness! we dont have all day!" Lady Jaye yelled. she knew that she was going to suffer, she just didnt want to wait.

"my sweet Lady Jaye! do you think i am going to hurt you?" Baroness teased.

Lady Jaye looked at her strange. "what did you say?"

"You see Lady Jaye, i LOVE to dish out torture. however, my methods differ with prisoners. you see, with men, i love to cause a great deal of pain. with women, well, i have a much more cruel way to torment thier softer bodies........" Baroness told her.

"Look, i can take anything you dish out! bring it bitch!" Lady Jaye yelled. she tried to sound brave, but she was a little scared.

"oh, sweet Lady Jaye. you know, your skin looks so soft......" the Baroness cooed. she then began to lightly run her fingertips along Lady Jaye's exposed arms.

"w-what hehehehehe are you doing?" Lady Jaye asked.

"Just as i thought.....you see Lady Jaye, a woman's body is more sensitive to other tortures. i think you are going to enjoy this.." Baroness taunted her. she then ran her fingers along Lady Jaye's ribs.

"STOP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU'RE TICKLING ME??! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"oh yes darling! i am going to tickle this sweet body of yours! tickle tickle tickle!!!" Baroness taunted as she continued to tickle Lady Jaye's ribs.

Lady Jaye began to squirm violently in her bonds. she was highly ticklish, and never thought it would be used against her. she felt the Baroness' strong fingers poke and prod her ribcage, but then screamed louder when she scrabbled her fingers in the hollows of her armpits.

" HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE
HEHEHEHE!!! DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHA!!"

the Baroness loved what she was doing to Lady Jaye. she loved tickling women and she was going to truly enjoy tickling Lady Jaye. she then ripped open Lady Jaye's shirt and attacked the bareskin. Lady Jaye writhed wildly, but there was nothing she could do to stop the Baroness from tickling her. she remembered times when Flint would tickle her. she managed to escape everytime, but now she couldnt. she felt the Baroness digging deeper into her armpits and she just laughed. her mouth was wide open and laughter poured out. through her tear soaked eyes, she saw the Baroness with a devilish grin. she knew that the Baroness wasnt planning on showing her mercy. her head dropped back and she just endured the tickling. she felt the scratching fingernails skittering across the tender skin of her armpits. she then felt her ribs being squeezed and poked. with every touch, her laughter changed. she would giggle uncontrollably when her belly was teased. she would laugh harder when her ribs were tormented. then she would let out a blood-curdling scream when her armpits were attacked. Lady Jaye wished she would die. the tickling was too much.

"P-PPPLEEEEASE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE!!!! I BEG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!"

the Baroness only laughed back at her. there was no way she was going to let up. she enjoyed watching Lady Jaye laugh like a maniac. she loved hearing her begging pleas to stop tickling her. the Baroness loved the heaving chest of Lady Jaye and just wanted to tickle this body all night long. her nails dragged slowly along the hollows of the armpits. the Baroness then sat on Lady Jaye's lap facing her. she just tickled Lady Jaye's armpits even more, before she would move to her sides and goose them, sending maniacal laughter pouring out of Lady Jaye. time stood still as the Baroness played with her tickle toy. she looked at her watch, and discovered she had been tickling Lady Jaye for an hour! she got up off Lady Jaye's lap and stood in front of her. Lady Jaye was completely exhausted. her head fell forward.

"Now my sweet Lady Jaye.....i wonder if your feet are ticklish. let's find out, shall we?" the Baroness teased.

Lady Jaye began to cry. she knew her feet were very ticklish, and knew that the Baroness was going to exploit that weakness. the Baroness walked over to the stocks and stared at the thick black boots of Lady Jaye. the Baroness never admitted to anyone that she had a fondness for women's feet. she was going to enjoy playing with Lady Jaye's. she sat down and stared at the soles of the boots. her heart raced a little faster as she pondered what those feet looked like. she began to unlace the boots and had a huge smile.

".....please Baroness.....dont do this....dont touch my feet....." Lady Jaye begged.

the Baroness then plucked the strings out and easily removed the left boot, then the right boot. before her was lady Jaye's feet, still clad in white sweatsocks that were quite snug. she could see the toe outlines and knew these feet were going to be real precious. grabbing the toes of each sock, she began to pull. she saw the socks come off Lady Jaye's ankles, then her heels, then off her arches, then the balls of her feet, then finally, her precious toes. the Baroness gasped at what she saw. Lady Jaye had beautiful feet. she wore a size 8 shoe, and her arches were high, and the soles were very soft, very smooth, and had a nice pinkness to them, except for the creamy skin on the arches and undersides of the toes. speaking of the toes, the Baroness loved the medium length toes that were very fleshy. the Baroness then licked her lips and then placed a single index finger and traced it up the length of Lady Jaye's sole.

"EEP!!!!! PLEASE!!! NOT THE FEET!!!!" Lady Jaye screamed.

with a wicked smile, the Baroness then began to scrabble her fingers wildly on the soft, very sensitive soles. the Baroness was taken aback a little from the hysterical laughter that came from her victim. her fingers danced all over the soles, starting on the tender heels. her fingers made zizag motions on the heels, the traced their way to the delicate arches. again Lady Jaye was in hysterics. her eyes bugged out as she felt the Baroness tickle her feet. when she felt the fingers tickling the balls of the feet, she shut her eyes and let the laughter pour from her lungs and mouth.

"look at these cute little toes! i just could play with them...ALL... NIGHT......LONG!!!!" the Baroness taunted.

Lady Jaye screamed again. now the Baroness was tickling her toes. she felt the fingers probe the sensitive crevices and on the undersides of her delicate toes. her head shook violently as she felt the fingers tormenting do their evil tickling deeds. Lady Jaye gasped for air as the tickling was making her body very weak. the pad of her big toe was tormented, and her baby toes teased. her head was feeling lightheaded as her feet were continued to be tickled. the Baroness continued to drag her nails all over the tender soles. she loved how soft the skin was.

"do you ever walk barefoot? you have such tender, delicious feet!" the Baroness taunted.

",......*COUGH* PLEASE NO MORE!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAND IT!!!!!!"

the Baroness only laughed at her victim's plight. she loved playing with these piggies and didnt want to stop. EVER. her fingers drew patterns on the ball of the foot and Lady Jaye could only laugh harder. then the Baroness scrabbled all ten fingers rapidly along the soles. Lady Jaye went into silent laughter. the only thoughts in her mind was the tickling sensations that coursed through not only her body, but her very soul. soon, she saw spots of light, then began to pass out. as she was fading into unconsciousness, she thought she heard an explosion.........

Lady Jaye woke up and found herself in a hospital bed. she looked around and saw Flint, Shipwreck, and General Hawk. she blinked her eyes several times.

"welcome back Lady Jaye.." Flint said as he kissed her forehead.

"where am i?" Lady Jaye asked.

"you're at Veteran's hospital. you're going to be okay." General Hawk told her.

"how did you guys find me?" Lady Jaye asked.

"well, we tracked you from a homing signal you must have pushed. you dont remember?" Flint asked her.

"no. all i remember is being captured. oh! what happened to the Baroness and Vladimir?" she asked.

"dont worry! they escaped, but we did manage to confiscate 50 million dollars in Vitatin. looks like Cobra was planning on selling it and using it on the black market. excellent job Lady Jaye!" Hawk told her.

"no problem......" she replied.

"Flint, come with me. we need to wrap up this case." Hawk told him, then left the room.

Lady Jaye looked at Shipwreck. he had a curious smile on his face. "What's up with you?"

"what happened to you in there?" Shipwreck asked.

Lady Jaye felt embarrassed. she didnt want to say she was tickled. "ah you know, the Baroness tortured me."

"how?" he asked.

"the usual stuff...." Lady Jaye said nervously.

Shipwreck got up and began to walk out the room. "next time you decide to beat me in poker, it could be a very ticklish situation for you...." he then walked out.

Lady Jaye gasped. did Shipwreck know what happened? she closed her eyes and went to sleep. her ordeal for now was over. or was it?

hope you liked this story. i will admit, it was a little difficult and i did the best i could. i hope all of you liked it. feedback always welcomed.

"and knowing is half the battle!!!!!"

man i loved this cartoon!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back