• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

X: Kotori Tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
X: Kotori Tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well, I’ve made my choice and it’s of course an X story. Although, don’t expect anything that you haven’t seen used before, it’s more of the same old stuff, in a “new” wrapper. With that said, enjoy or be disgusted. Soundtrack: .Hack//SIGN OST 1

*Our scene opens up with the familiar sound to anyone who has ever been a student. The bells indicating that another day of academic learning has come to an end. The sun is shining in Tokyo, and all is happy as we focus on our main character for this story. Kotori Monou, a normal, shy girl with good friends. Being with her father and brother had let her lead a happy life and develop into the beautiful, sweet girl she is. With that being said, Kotori makes her way home alone, due to Fuma having basketball practice today.*

Girls: Goodbye, Kotori, we’ll see you tomorrow.

Kotori: Bye, guys!

*Picking up her schoolbag she begins walking home, her thoughts on what had recently interrupted her normal life. “He”, her childhood friend, Kamui had returned. But he was different from the boy he had been before. He had become so cold to her. Her father and her brother assured her that it was just due to guys being shy around girls they knew as kids, but she wondered.*

Kotori: Kamui. *sigh*

*The breeze blows through Kotori’s long golden locks as she stands still, enjoying the site of the cherry blossoms falling , telling her what season is was. She wondered if Kamui was enjoying their beauty as well. Then she felt it, as something made contact with her mouth and she felt woozy.*

Kotori: Huh, where, am I?

*Kotori looked around, still feeling groggy like she had fallen asleep. She tried to move but found she couldn’t. She tried to move her arms next but she found she couldn’t move them either. Her eyes then focused on her legs only to see them bound with her school socks in an odd looking knot with her shoes discarded near her body. Another breeze blew against her and she shivered. She notices now that her school uniform coat was gone, and had been used to tie her arms, leaving only her white button up shirt. Her eyes then focused on her most likely captor.*

???: Damn, this girl, doesn’t have anything of value in here. I don’t see why they chose this as my initiation.

*Kotori tried to identify his face, but all she could identify was his shabby version of the school uniform, and loose wear of it, indicating him to be a member of a gang. He turned around to reveal himself to be wearing a mask, with two small eye slits in it.*

???: So your awake. Your that tall junior on the basketball team’s kid sister aren’t you. Kotori Monou?

Kotori: Yes. What, do you plan on doing with me…?

???: Oh, my manners, I apologize for not introducing myself properly. You can call me Shanek. It isn’t my real name of course, but it will serve you for the time being. As for what I have to do with you, while I might as well tell you. You have a reputation, you see as a..

*Meanwhile Kotori continues to pull free of her bondage.*

Shanek: An ice queen, your one of the few girls here who has guys afraid to come near you fearing your big brother would tear them to pieces. Based on this, my initiation is to leave a little sign for all those people afraid of your brother. That the Smiling Dragons aren’t afraid of anyone. I’m sure you have a schedule to keep like me, so shall we get this little predicament over with. But first..

*Shanek kneels on one knee in front of Kotori’s bare feet. His stretches one of his rough hands toward her right foot and scratches up her foot, sending the bound school girl into a giggling fit.*

Kotori: Stop, hehehehe! No!

Shanek: Well, I figured I’d test you before I began.

*Shanek’s hand retreats into one of his pockets and pulls out a small jar of black liquid and opens it, its smell indicating to Kotori that it is paint, he then lays it next to him as he sits down. He pulls out of his pocket a small brush, with a medium sized bristle and dips it in the paint. Kotori looks on with an expression indicating a mixed look of fear and confusion. Then she feels those rough hands gripping her ankle.*

Shanek: This may feel a bit funny at first. Funny? Get it.

*As the words first come out of his mouth Kotori feels it, the bristle going up the skin of her foot, then down, and up again. Kotori’s brain continually tells her to escape but his firm grip on her foot keeps her from wiggling her foot too hard.*

Kotori: STOP! HAHAHAHA! SOMEONE! HELP! HAHAHAHHAHAA! I CAN’T HAHAHAA!

Shanek: So uncooperative. You really are a cold girl. Sure we just met, but look at all the fun were having. You can’t even hold all that joy in.

*Another swoop of the bristle the dragon being drawn on Kotori’s left foot. Shanek then dips the bristle back in the paint giving Kotori time to rest.

Kotori: Please, no more. It tickles so much. I can’t stand it.

Shanek: Ah, your not such a cold girl after all. But an order is an order after all. Don’t worry, just one more.

*Shanek once again brings the bristle out from the jar and begins his next drawing, dragging the bristle under Kotori’s toes, all along her toes, around her heels, making sure the drawing of the laughing dragon is perfect.*

Kotori: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I GIVE! HAHAHAHAHHA! I JUST WANNA GO HEEHEHEHE! HOME!

Shanek: Now, look at this were done.

Kotori: *sigh*

Shanek: But were not done. You were being rude to me, all that complaining made it hard for me to work. Apparently, you need to be taught a lesson.

*Shanek places the cover on the paint and picks up the brush and sticks it in a pocket. He then gets up and walks over to Kotori’s body.*

Shanek: I always wanted to try this. They said it’s just like playing the keys on a piano.

*Shanek’s hands reach across Kotori’s waist, and he rests them on her ribs. His fingers then begin wiggling up and down, tickling through her shirt on her sensitive ribs.*

Kotori: NO! HAHAHHAHAHA! NOT THERE! HAHHAHAHA!

Shanek: Ah, what beautiful music the instrument makes. I wonder what happens when you try a different key.

*Shanek’s hands move from Kotori’s ribs to her stomach and begin wiggling once more, making Kotori’s sensitive skin feel the proding of the fingers sending her laughter up another level.*

Kotori: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Shanek: I see these keys makes her louder. Then these keys must make her even louder.

*Kotori’s eyes watched in panic as his hands tickled up her body to her armpits. She had always been unbearably ticklish there, and she felt it the wiggling, rough fingers, tickling the hollows of her armpits. She then lost it.*

Kotori: HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! ANYWHERE! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Then all of a sudden it stopped, a sickening crack was heard as Shanek flew back several feet after she watched a small hand make contact with his face. Then she felt it, not the rough hands of her torturer, but rather soft, familiar hands, something familiar, resting upon her shoulder. Then she looked up and saw the figure of someone she had though was something had long been lost to her.

Kotori: Kamui?

*Then she saw it, a smile crossed his face, she hadn’t seen it for such a long time. Although it faded quickly. She then felt it. He embraced her.*

Kamui: You need to be more careful Kotori. I came back to Tokyo to protect you.

*Kotori couldn’t help it and blushed. She wished to embrace him back, but it was a rather odd position at the moment.*

Kotori: Kamui, can you help me get home.

Kamui: Yes, we’ll go home together Kotori.

Fin

Very good, i've been waiting for Kotori to get it. I loved the X film but as of yet have not been able to get my hands on the X OAV.

Well, I figured it was about time someone did something with her, so why not me? But its not an OAV, its a TV series.

FF7tickler said:
Well, I figured it was about time someone did something with her, so why not me?

Fantastic attitude :p lets have lots more of that! XD

FF7tickler said:
But its not an OAV, its a TV series.

Bargies I forgotted... sowwie ^_^'

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back