• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drew Barrymore's relaxation

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Drew Barrymore smiled to herself. Today was the first day of her new relaxation tickle therapy. And she was just a little nervous. The woman she hired was a gorgeous Asian called Xuan. Nicole Kidman had recommended this therapy. She was already naked. She heard a kncok on the door. Then Xuan came in. "Good afternoon Ms Barrymore." said XUan. "Hey, ms Xuan." replied Drew, trying not to giggle. "Ms Barrymore, I do not usually make housecalls. However your friend Ms Kidman explained the situation. If you do not wish..." "I do. I'm ready." siad Drew. Xuan nodded and Drew took them to the bedroom. Xuan promptly tied up Drew. "Now the methods are mild to sadistic torture." "I would like sadistic torture." replied Drew. "Very well I shall get the equipment." responded Xuan. She returned 10 minutes later with a thin leather mask and a suitcase. She strapped the mask on to Drew and reached into her suitcase. She retrieved an item which Drew could not see as the mask covered her eyes. Xuan proceeded to put cotton balls in drew's ears, so she was unable to hear. Xuan then said something that Drew didn't know was spoken. Then she felt it. There were two hands running feathers down her soles. Drew burst out with laughter and then felt another strange instrument some featherdusters ran down her ribs. Drew was howling down and confused as hell as they were now 2 pair of hands getting her. Then she felt something pointy and dull like a fork ran up and down her left armpit. While something like tipped and pointy like some kind of brush ran down her right. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Drew. The tickling was fun even though she had no idea what was happening to her. She felt another pair of hands running across her belly with a nail inserted in her button. And the tickling continued and continued, and the time passed excrutiatingly for Drew. Her soles were now being run over by something with felt bristly and was vibrating. Her belly and ribs were experiencing something that shook and was straight like a vibrating rod and her underarms were being exploring by two tongues. Drew laughed and laughed until she finally passed out. When she awoke she was fully dressed. And Xuan was facing her. "Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked. "It was so fun. Can we do it again?" "Of course. ANything different?" asked Xuan. "Yes, I was hoping to have my private parts tickled too!" she replied. "of course, that cna be arranged."
To be continued in PArt 2 Hear the Angels laughed

Short, but very tantalizing. :) Part two, longer and with more detail, would be most welcome. :D

very good! I agree with Mil. It could have been longer

Drew woke up from what had been a deep sleep. She found herself suspended some 8 inches in the air. Her eyes were wearing a blindfold as before. She also discovered she was wearing a gas mask and her ears as before had been blocked. To her chagrin, her nose had been filled with a cotton substance or what felt as such. She felt quite tightly tied up. The women appeared without Drew's knwoledge and quickly went to work. They smeared Drew's naked form with a kind of oily substance that Drew could not identify or care. She howled with a sound somewhat remotely resembling laughter rather more sounding like the shriek of the Irish ghost a banshee. The sound her voice emitted seemed to last for a lengthly period of time as the women resumed their work. The women were careful to touch every inch of her skin. The underarms were worked in a clockwise fashion, going over each part in circles to ensure no inch was uncovered. Her feet were delicately ran over with something that apppeared to feel like cloth. Her belly was methodically ran over not with nails but with fingertips causing shaking and convulsions of laughter from the young Ms Barrymore. The substance was applied to the ribs of the shaking Drew by the long nails of her paid torturers. Long and Lond they contniued showing ehr body little respite until finally they ceased their torture. Drew's hair was plastered to her face as the sweat ran down. THe women moved her hair from her face. She was lowered to 4 inches off the ground. She could not hear the chair being installed around her hair and then it began. The substance on her body was attracting the rough tongues of tiny creatures will soft fur. The mammals ran their tongues over Drew's soles, licked her belly button, sampled her belly, tasted her underarms and ran their tails over the twitching vanvas. Drew went beserk! "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she exclaimed as the sensations took hold over her. The women watched as Drew's torture continued. AFter 1 hour they decided that they should help the pretty creatures in the torture of the Angel. They proceeded to ran their long nails over Drew's rear end, resulting in gasp of howls and screams of laughter. "EEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Drew as the women never ceased to tickle torture her behind. Two of the women separated themselves from the ass ticklers and proceeded to run what appeared to be a featherduster over her breasts. Drew's laughter continued to reahc an ever greater fever pitch. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAOOOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMYTITSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOOOMOOREE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Drew responded as the torment continued unerringly on her medium sized mammory glands. The mammals seemed to be congregating on her underarms sending vibrations from her body and cruel sensations to her brain. Drew's face was now redding verging on a purplish tone. The tickling sensations were building towards a horrific crescendo. Finally Ms Xuan entering and began to feel her most intimate part with something such and caressing like a feather. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAhAHAAHAHAHAHAOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOO!" squealed and moaned Drew. Soon the sensations began to vercome her and 15 more minutes saw her climax and pass out. When she awoke, she was fully clothed and a note was there.
"Dear Ms BArrymore, you have been in our care for 5 days, exucse the time taken to transport you back and forth and the torture we enact on you that you scarce remember. Yours truly, Ms Xuan."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back