• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"For Peet's Sake, Stop Tickling!" starring Amanda Peet

Rockauthor

TMF Master
AMANDA PEET (Jack & Jill)

Starring in

“For Peet’s Sake, Stop Tickling!”

(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

“I’m fired,” she muttered to herself. The bad news stunned Calista Flockhart, leaving her posed on her living room couch like a statue in an art museum. Her suspended animation lingered until a profound feeling of depression began to dissolve it; her cordless phone that had long since disconnected from her agent was now growing heavier and heavier in her hand until it fell out of her grasp and onto the couch. Calista was the star of a hit TV series. She was Ally McBeal. And now she had received word that she had been fired from the show and being replaced by Amanda Peet of TV’s Jack & Jill and the movie The Whole Nine Yards. “That bitch!” she sobbed, a stream of tears welling up inside her.

Meanwhile...

At one of Hollywood’s most exclusive restaurants, the lovely Lisa Nicole Carson, co-star of TV’s Ally McBeal, is on a date with this incredibly hot male model named Darren. With a look that said I want to do you in the worse way Lisa grudgingly excused herself briefly from the table with that romantic cliche “I‘ll be right back, honey, I just need to go powder my nose.”

In the ladies’ room, a group was just heading out the door, leaving only Lisa, the ladies’ room attendant, and some mystery lady inside one of the stalls talking on her cell phone. Lisa was in front of the mirror fixing her hair a little when she heard something interesting that got her eavesdropping on the woman’s conversation.

“...that’s right, I’m gonna be the new Ally McBeal. Can you believe it...and the best thing about it is that no one will ever suspect it was me who started that rumor about Calista Flockhart wanting twice as much money to do the next season of the show, isn’t that cool...”

Lisa’s jaw dropped; she was absolutely appalled at what she was hearing. Who was this actress that would do such a despicable thing to her friend and colleague. The Ally McBeal hottie then exited the ladies’ room in a subtle fashion, pressing her finger to her lips at the attendant, in a quieting gesture, then tipped her handsomely as Lisa walked out the door.

The next season on the set of Ally McBeal, Lisa Nicole Carson met with co-stars Lucy Liu, Portia de Rossi, Courtney Thorne Smith, and Jane Krakowski privately to devise a plan of getting back at Amanda Peet for getting Calista Flockhart fired from the show.

Lisa: “I’m so angry I could scream.”

Jane: “Me, too. Who does Amanda Peet think she is?”

Courtney: “Well, she’s certainly no Calista Flockhart.”

Portia: “Ain’t that the truth.”

Lucy: “What are we going to do about this?”

Lisa: “Oh, we’re definitely going to confront her.”

Courtney: “And we’ll make her confess to starting the rumor.”

Jane: “How?”

Lisa: (wickedly, in a mock-German accent) “Oh, ve have vays of making her talk.”

Then she waved the girls to come in closer for a huddle and further discuss the details of their plan.

Later...

The very beautiful Amanda Peet stands in her dressing room rehearsing her lines as the new Ally McBeal; she was poised confidently in front of the mirror, decked out in a designer outfit, her hair attractively styled, her smile that of an angel.

Amanda heard a knock on the door.

“Come in.” she answered.

In walked Lisa, Jane, Courtney, Lucy, and Portia, Portia closing the door behind them.

Amanda: (innocently, with an ostentatious sort of delight) “Hi, girls. It’s so cool you could stop by so I can meet you all and get better acquainted. I’m really looking forward to working with you guys.”

The four women looked at Amanda unemotionally, with Lisa, Courtney, and Jane standing with their arms folded, and Lucy and Portia with their hands behind them, almost as if they were hiding something.

“We have a bone to pick with you, Missy.” said Courtney.

Amanda donned a puzzled look and asked “About what?”

Jane: “Oh, don’t play dumb with us. We know it was you who started the rumor about Calista wanting more money from the network.”

Lucy: “You’re the one who got her fired.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t start any rumor.” insisted Amanda.

Lisa: “You did, too. We were at the same restaurant one night, and I overheard you talking on your cell phone and admitting it.”

Amanda looked worried as if she were pondering how she was going to get out of this pickle.

“You are so busted.” said Portia.

“Looks like you’re going to have to confess to the network execs that you started that bogus rumor just so you could be the new Ally McBeal.” said Lucy.

“No way!” snapped Amanda. “I’ve wanted this role ever since I first auditioned for it five years ago. I was meant to play Ally McBeal, and this time no one’s going to stop me from living my dream. So deal with it.”

Lisa: ( with a mischievous smirk) “We thought you might be a little stubborn.”

“Girls.” Jane called, prompting Lucy and Portia to bring their hands out from behind them, revealing the pieces of rope they were hiding.

Amanda looked confused and apprehensive when she saw the ropes. “What are those for?” she said.

“If you won’t tell the execs what you did, then we’re just going to have to tie you up.” warned Lucy.

“Tie me up? Don’t you dare! I‘ll...”Amanda broke off.

Lisa: “Get her, girls.”

All five women then charged the darling brunette, paying no attention to her adamant protest, and dragged her kicking and screaming over to the plush couch on the other side of the room. Then Lisa, Courtney, and Portia pushed Amanda down on the couch while Lucy and Jane tied her wrists and ankles to the couch legs. Now the role-stealing actress lay stretched out on her back and bound.

“There, that’ll hold you.” Courtney told Amanda.

“Let’s tickle her.” said Lisa.

“No! No, don’t tickle me!” pleaded Amanda.

Portia proceeded to rip away Amanda’s blouse and attack her vulnerable ribs. “Kitchy kitchy koo.” she teased.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP IIIHIIHIIHIIHIIIT!”

Courtney joined in on the action, giving Amanda a good squeezing on her hyper-ticklish thighs as well as her equally ticklish tummy, making the poor girl twist and turn on the couch as much as the ropes would allow.

“AAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHA! COURTNEY! STOP! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PORTIA! NO! LEAVE ME ALONE HAHAHEEHEE!”

With two women now tickling her mercilessly, Amanda Peet was in ticklish hysteria; never in her life had she ever been tied down and tickled like this. But if that wasn’t enough punishment, Lisa and Jane took their positions at the end of the couch where Amanda’s wrists were bound and planted their fingers in the extremely ticklish hollows of her underarms.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OOH! OOH! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! THAT TICKLES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! *gasp* LISA, STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA! *hiccup* JANE! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!”

“You are so ticklish, Amanda.” teased Courtney.

“Had enough tickling, girl. Feel like confessing now?” said Lisa.

“NO! NEHEHEHEHEHEHEVER!”

“Okay, suit yourself. We can do this all day.” said Portia.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! *gasp* HAHAHAHAAAAAAA! *gasp* NO! NO! NO MORE UNDER MY ARMS! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP IT! I CAN’T STAND THAT! HEEHEEHEEHEE! EEEEEEEEEEK! THAT TICKLES! I’M TICKLISH!”

“I bet I can find where Amanda’s most ticklish spot is.” said Lucy Liu with a rascally grin. She then proceeded to pull off Amanda’s pumps, revealing her cute stocking feet.

“NO! *gasp* NO! *gasp* NO! NOT MY FEET! DON’T YOU DARE TICKLE MY FEET, LUCY!”

The mere thought of someone even touching her delicate feet panicked Amanda with unbelievable ticklishness, but that didn’t stop the determined Lucy Liu from exploiting her greatest weakness. Lucy ripped away Amanda’s sheer stockings, revealing those sensitive prizes inside. Amanda had big feet so Lucy got right to work on them...with her tongue.

Amanda went berserk!

“AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH! AAAAHAHAHAHA! *gasp* STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gasp* WAIT! I’M GONNA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M GONNA PEE ON MYSELF! WAIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! EEEEEEEK! STOP IT! HAHA! *gasp* HEY! HEEHEEHAHA! C’MON, YOU GUYS! HAHA! SERIOUSLY! I CAN’T BREATHE! *hiccup* PLEASE!”

Lucy’s tongue snaked through every crack between Amanda’s ticklish toes; her lethal digits tormented Amanda’s sensitive soles. Courtney simultaneously crawled her hands up Amanda’s inner thighs and blew raspberries against her susceptible tummy. Portia deftly massaged the ribcage, playing it like a musical instrument; it felt like an accordion that was alive, twisting and jerking under her touch. Lisa and Jane teased Amanda’s ultra-ticklish armpits with their cruel fingers, wondering how much longer those ropes would hold up against her violent tugging.

“Okay, give her a break, girls, she’s gonna pass out.” said Portia, reluctantly.

The five FOX babes unwillingly let up on poor Amanda so she could finally catch her breath and recover.

Lisa: “Well, Amanda, are you going to cooperate with us or do we have to tickle you some more.”

Amanda: (hastily) “NO! NO MORE TICKLING! I’LL CONFESS, REALLY, I SWEAR! JUST PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!”

Then the women untied her and exited Amanda Peet’s dressing room, leaving her laying on her couch, an exhausted, sweaty mess she was.

Days later...

The cute and sweet Calista Flockhart stands in her dressing room rehearsing her lines as the incomparable Ally McBeal; she was poised confidently in front of the mirror, decked out in a designer outfit, her hair attractively styled, her smile that of the girl next door.

Calista heard a knock on the door.

“Come in.” she answered.

In walked her dear friends and co-stars Lisa, Jane, Courtney, Lucy and Portia.

“Hiiii!” she greeted, with a great big smile on her face; she went over to embrace them with open arms.

The other girls: “Hiiii!”

Lisa: “It’s so cool to see you back, girl.”

Courtney. “We missed you.”

Calista: “I’m so happy to be back. I missed you guys, too.”

Jane: “We knew you were the only one who could play Ally McBeal, you’re irreplaceable.”

Calista: “Oh, you’re a doll.”

Portia: “Imagine, the nerve of that Amanda Peet trying to steal your role.”

Lucy: “Yeah, screw her.”

Calista frowned and pondered, “Yeah, but I wonder what made her want to confess all of sudden.”

The other girls looked at each other with an esoteric we’re keeping this our little secret type of smirk on their faces.

Lucy: “Oh, maybe she had a sudden change of heart, but I’m sure she’s tickled to know your back on the show, too.”

The girls laughed at the inside joke with Calista shyly joining in, but not really getting it; then they all left the actress’s dressing room happy and excited to begin shooting the hit show again with the one and only original Ally McBeal.

THE END

Very nice story. Ally used to be one of my favorite shows when it was on the air. I love how all the co-stars went to bat for Calista and tickled the daylights out of Amanda Peet. Great concept, great tickle scenes.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back