• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True wife tickling tales + discussion

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Hi. I've been away for a while. I'm working on some new stories (for those who care), but here's some real-life stuff that's kind of interesting.

This is something of a compilation of true discussions, ticklings or withnessed tickling event about my wife. This probably all took place over the last 3-4 months or so.

For reference, let’s pretend my wife is named Mary and her mother is named Linda.

I’ll start with “the mother” episode.. It’s brief but pretty good. My wife has told me that her mother is terribly ticklish, more than she is. Apparently, Mary saw her father tickle—torture Linda a lot when she was a kid. On the good side, her mother is extremely pretty. She’s kind of like an olive-complexion version of Lynda Carter, but without the large breasts. On the down side, she’s really not a very pleasant person, but that’s another story.

We were at Linda’s house over the weekend some time ago, having lunch with her and the man she’s dating. At one point, Linda was standing up and he poked Linda’s belly. Linda laughed very loudly for a few seconds. That was from just 1 touch. He teased her by saying “Oh, you’re really ticklish?”, but Linda said she wasn’t very ticklish at all.

A few minutes later he put his hand on her belly and sort of rubbed up and down. Linda screamed and she almost fell down! She doubled over and jerked one leg up, shook her head and grabbed his hand. Linda screamed something like “ok,not there” and played it off by saying that was the only spot she was ticklish. Mary told me before that her mother is pretty much ticklish everywhere, but totally hates being tickled or even admitting she’s ticklish. I guess her boyfriend will learn that soon enough!

According to Mary, her mother almost never tickled Mary when she was a kid but did nothing to stop family members or friends from tickling Mary. If Mary complained, Linda would just tell her something like “figure out a way to get over it”.

So, I asked Mary if she ever tickled her mother. She said the one time she ever tickled her mother was when she was around 10-11. They were doing some stuff in their yard and for whatever reason Mary squeezed Linda’s side or belly (Mary didn’t quite remember), and her mother slapped her hand but shrieked loudly. The outcome was Mary got tickled back until she couldn’t breath. Mary said her mother threatened to tickle her feet, but didn’t do it.

Now, my wife is also a very ticklish person, but is a pretty good sport about it. So, this one morning we were playing around a bit, and I started tickling her. Her belly isn’t her most sensitive spot, so that’s where I started. I started with a light rubbing of her belly, which she said tickled a little but didn’t make her laugh. Then, I poked her belly gently several times, and she did kind of a “snorting laugh”. When I gently massaged her belly, she really laughed a lot and rolled around and away.

Then I started stroking her sides. Her sides are ticklish to both light touch and rubbing, and she made some little shrieks and wiggled a lot. Interestingly, she said her sides used to be a lot extremely ticklish, but said “it went away some when I was 15 or 16. Some guy tried to tickle me and I found at it wasn’t as bad. It was great, because then I didn’t get tickled as much”. Now, to me, can you imagine how depressing it would have been to be a teenage guy, and you thought you found this really ticklish girl when she was 14, but in a couple of years she wasn’t as ticklish!

Then I lightly rubbed her ribs. Her ribs are very ticklish and that made her laugh. I went with gentle poking and rubbing, because that tickled her but not so badly she couldn’t take it – a vigorous, multi-finger rubbing of her ribs tickles her really badly so I don’t do it often.

This, of course, led to her underarms, which is one of her most ticklish spots. She automatically laughs and can’t control it, but she doesn’t scream unless she gets surprised there. Then she’ll let out a really high-pitched yell. She’ll get very weak from the laughter quickly. If we’re ever play-wrestling, 1 finger to her underarms makes her buckle. She said “a lot of people haven’t even known my feet are so ticklish – I guess I’m ticklish enough under my arms they left it at that”. So, I stroked her pits a little bit and had her cackling and really rolling around. Again, it’s the light, playful stroke that keeps me in the game!

Her legs are actually more ticklish than her upper body. Then, I stroked or kneaded her thighs and squeezed her knees. Squeezing her upper thighs makes her laugh very hard, and stroking the backs of her legs gets her as well. Her knees are very ticklish, and I don’t know if its common or not but the area behind her knees really get her laughing. Tweaking her calves apparently tickles her very much, but she really tends to scream and says she really hates itif I get her there it so I rarely do that to her.

As I’ve written before, she is extremely, extremely ticklish on the soles of her feet. She’ll try very hard not to react, but anything more than 1 finger-stroke and she’s shrieking, or rolling with laughter, red face. Her feet really twitch wildly too. She doesn’t even like to see people touching somebody else’s feet, and has even wondered why her feet are so ticklish (she says she must have gotten it from her mom, and she’s seen her mother have her feet tickled and it’s just as bad for her). She really doesn’t enjoy her feet being tickled, but it’s a hard target to resist.

Again, she’s a good sport about this, but if her feet get tickled too long she starts yelling more like she’s suffering and saying things like “no, please”, so I’ll quit pretty quickly. The one thing that is absolutely “forbidden” is to grab her foot and tickle it, so that’s out.

I think she’s an awfully good sport to even let me do this, because she apparently had some pretty bad experiences. I didn’t know this until a few months ago. She told me that when she was around 12-14 that her step-dad (not the same guy that tickled her mother so badly) would playfully tickle her, but never tickled her feet because he knew how bad it was for her. When her step-brother found out how ticklish she is, he would tickle her feet to the point where she thought she’d die and had more than once wet her pants just a little bit. She also said once when she was a freshman on her high school swim team the boys on the team found out she had extremely ticklish feet and tickled her there until she practically had a panic attack.

So, there you have it. I’ll keep you posted on anything new!

Grolsch

nice

Not bad... and real life? Lucky you... such a nice wife...

Why thank you, yes, I think I am darn lucky. My real experiences are quite different from my fictional writings. I think it shows that a person can be in the tickling game so long as one is gentle and respectful.

Great post. I enjoyed reading it. It's awesome that you have such ticklish members in your family, especially your wife. I hope one day that I'm lucky enough to find someone as ticklish as that.

Mitch

Last edited:
There are a couple of guys here on the forum who have told me about their wives being tickled by others. They seemed to get off on hiding behind something an watching a younger guy tickle their wives silly. In fact it was the bases of my "Tickle My Wife... Please." serries. I had to modify it some what because acording to these guys (I think there was 2 but they could have been the same person), the people who tickled his wife were under age, and I wouldn't feel right posting that even if I could. Other then that most of the story is pretty true. I wish I had someone near me who liked watching his wife getting tickled, I'd come by every other week end :)

This may be a little of topic...

Did you ever tickle you mother in law, and have you ever watched someone elts tickle your wife. If so on either what was it like?

I did some time ago give my MIL (mother-in-law) a little tickle to her sides, and she jumped through the roof. Not too long ago, she moved w/her new husband out of town, so any opportunities there are lost. But, suffice it to say we're all happier with her away!

I've seen a few other people tickle my wife's feet, but it's been a neighborhood kid & some people on a houseboat once. Honestly, it isn't particularly erotic, but it is kind of funny. Each time it's been like one finger stroke to her feet, and 2 of the 3 times I can think of were girls around 8-12 or so, so that pretty much took any eroticism out of it!

Grolsch said:
Each time it's been like one finger stroke to her feet, and 2 of the 3 times I can think of were girls around 8-12 or so, so that pretty much took any eroticism out of it!

Yeah I guess that wood. You need a pool boy lol.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back