PDA

View Full Version : How did I miis this one?: Tickling on FNX in Boston

ButchyBoy
09-09-2001, 01:27 AM
Storm and Birdsy have a Howard Stern-like show on WFNX-FM in Boston. The recently started something called "Fetish Friday". I missed it the day it aired else I would have alerted everyone here, but on 8/24 they had a tickling show!! You can see pics and download video clips (they are in zip format) at http://stormandbirdsy.com In a nut shell, a stripper in a teddy was handcuffed to a chair, and her thighs were tickled with a feather-duster, then one of the show's assistants had his pants off and two more strippers tickled his privates and stuck feathers in his ass; finally same two strippers had a tickle fight. If I know ahead of time plans for a another tickle fetish show, I will let everyone know.

Bootman
09-09-2001, 02:49 PM
Hey that sounds great but the link doesn't work. :cool:

Machinehead
09-09-2001, 02:59 PM
Good find!

SuperTickler
09-09-2001, 03:09 PM
This sounds like another "made-up" incident. First of all, how is someone in Riverside, CA getting a radio station in Boston? Secondly, I can't think of a radio show in a major city that would feature strippers sticking feathers into some guy's ass. Ever hear of the FCC? There is something called Broadcast Standards and Practices, and I doubt that something like this would pass muster. The fact that the link to the show's "website" is inactive also indicates that this is probably bullshit. :cool:

Sandman
09-09-2001, 04:20 PM
God do I hate it when someone post some good tickling nobody seen and then the link does not work. Geesh. Hopefully this is true and he post a link that actually works because this sounds like it is worth seeing, for sure.

WallStreet
09-09-2001, 04:24 PM
Perhaps the link isn't working because Butchy Boy forgot the www
http://www.stormandbirdsy.com/
Perhaps this will work. If not then don't blame me.

WallStreet
09-09-2001, 04:26 PM
My link doesn't work either and there is no such web site.
SuperT-- another red herring. Good Call.

sarlox
09-09-2001, 06:01 PM
Its VERY true :) the actual link is http://www.stormandbirdsey.com

Darkknight
09-09-2001, 06:09 PM
FCC or not, the pictures and clips are real.

Nice find and I'm surprised about the feathers in the ass.
What's a mental case but hey.. the gals got tickled!

DK

Darkknight
09-09-2001, 06:17 PM
If you go to this site, Tickle #1 is the guy getting his
butt tickled. No thanks.

Tickle#2 is one gal on top of the blonde tickling her ribs.
She seems real ticklish, she's not tickled anywhere else.

Tickle#3 is just the blonde saying the radio show rules. No tickling.

Just info for those that wanted it.

Peace,
DK

ButchyBoy
09-09-2001, 08:03 PM
Sorry about my goof-up with the website and much thanks to those who have set it right :D :D :D
Now to answer a few other questions: How can someone in CA hear a station in Boston. It's called "live streaming audio" and if you never use RealPlayer and Windows Media on the net, you're missing out on a lot.....and the FCC?.....as long as you chose your words right, and no one files a lot of complaints, you can do just about anything.

So here are the need-to-know links carfully typed out so I know they work:

Storm and Birdsey are on M-F 3pm eastern/Noon Pacific at:
http://www.broadcast.com/radio/alternative/wfnx

The show's homepage is:
http://www.stormandbirdsey.com

Every happy now? :D :D :D
Butchy-Boy

tklr5150
09-09-2001, 08:16 PM
Coulda been longer, but nice! DK, thanks for the heads-up on the content.

WallStreet
09-09-2001, 08:41 PM
Butchy Boy-- Good clip. I'm glad we got that resolved.
DarkK-- Thanks for the info on clip 2. My computer is slow as shit, and if I'd have spent 10 minutes waiting for a download of some guy's butt I'd have been pretty pissed.

SuperTickler
09-09-2001, 08:50 PM
I stand corrected; however, I'm still quite amazed that this went out over the public airwaves. :cool:

Bootman
09-09-2001, 09:27 PM
I like that clip #2. The blond girl looked yummy. Too bad they couldn't have restrained her. It's a nice sight for mainstream.. :D

__________________________________________________ ____________________
It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing milk bone underwear

nontkl
09-10-2001, 03:40 AM
Butchy Boy, don't let anybody get you down, it's a great find and thank you very much! I really like both girls-they're actually hotter than the tickle girls that Howard had on a few years ago. I wish there had been a clip of that brunette getting it because after watching the rm clips I realized she's alot prettier than she photographed (and that's a great one of the guy holding her hands above her head with the other one carefully adminstering it to her ribs!) I even took the hideous clip of the beastly man just so I could hear her intone "tickle tickle" devilishly! She also did a great job of tickling the blonde!

I didn't think that what I saw was anything remotely more shocking than the stuff Howard Stern has been regularly broadcasting for over 25 years and like Butchy Boy initially said, these guys are Stern rip-offs (as there are so many these days!. I'd say down with all these mediocore imposters and a pox on their unoriginality, except for the fact and existence of material like this!!!!). Butchy Boy, thanks again!

dig dug dog
09-10-2001, 04:18 PM
WallStreet--my man. You know I have to comment here (it's a God-given assignment). This has to be a lesson to ALL of us, not to be overly skeptical about tickling reports. A bit skeptical--definitely, but let's give people the benefit of the doubt. In these days of "miracles and wonders" (Paul Simon) a lot of strange things are possible....

dig dug dog

Darkknight
09-10-2001, 07:43 PM
(laughing) Wallstreet

No problem bro, I know how it use to be with my slow computer and modem and I use to go nuts spending 10-20 minutes on a worthless clip.
I would have been pissed too after waiting for a download to see some guys get feather's stuffed in his butt! lol

Nice find again Butchy Boy!

Peace,
DK

cs2525usa
09-13-2001, 04:25 PM
Great find, Butchy Boy. Silly question, though... Since this is a radio program, is it broadcast on cable or anything, like Howard Stern is? Just wondering.

ButchyBoy
09-13-2001, 11:21 PM
Nope. Just on FM and the Internet. They have only been together for a few months now.

TcklMeInBstn
01-09-2006, 06:10 PM
www.stormandbirdsey.com and i remember this very clearly, it did happen.
i am in boston, i am familiar with the station and i remember seeing this event at the site
again
www.stormandbirdsey.com

Soda83pop
01-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks for clearing that up.

Darkknight
01-14-2006, 01:08 AM
I've waited 5 years to have that cleared up... :rolleyes:

Die old threads... die! :whip:

DK

maniactickler
01-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Ok, i clicked on both links and theres nothing to click on to get to the clips. help!