• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I got the answer from Sung Hi Lee !

snap2914

TMF Regular
I used the 'ask Sung Hi Lee' url in her official site, asked the questions and 2 days later I got an e-mail from her!!! Here is the text, I hope I handled it well asking the right questions, I was hoping for better answers but that's life hehe

>Comments: I am a very big fan and first of all I want to congratulate
you
>for this wonderful site. You are by far the most beautiful girl on the
>net. What I like most are your photographs where you are in a playful
>mood, like the one with the pillowfighting because smiling and
laughing
>looks great on your face.

thank you!!! i really like those kinds of pictures, too.

> So I got the idea to ask you this: are you ticklish and where are
you
> most ticklish? Have you ever been tickled by friends or boyfriend?
How do
> u feel about a future photoshoot involving a tickle fight with
another model?

actually, i HATE to be tickled!!! i find it almost painful! hahaha. i
know that sounds silly but it's always been a pet peeve of mine!
hahaha.

so, in light of that, i doubt i will be doing a shoot like that.

I LOVE SUNG HI LEE!! YOU ROCK!!!! What a detailed and intelligent email! I'm talking about YOUR email, Snap!!! GREAT questions, totally unobtrusive, natural and NOT WEIRD at all! NOT ONE WORD WASTED!

Funnily enough, her answer is totally what I'd expect from looking at her pictures!!! She'd probably scream and hit, and get really mad! But like you say in your email (and I COMPLETELY agree with you!):you like the pics of her where she's in a lighter, more playful mood....so you actually ENCOURAGE her to explore this side of herself! F*@#ing brilliant!!! I guess ideally you'd want to tie her up and just lightly linger above the skin and keep her on that teetering edge of gentle giggles so she doesn't freak out and start cursing and threatening to rip your balls off when she gets out of this! (and then DOES! LOL!)

I've been using this expression alot lately, but in this case I must truly say: A standing ovation for you Snap!

I am agast with shock that Nontkl didn't provide a link. Who is this lovely lady and where can we see her (Like I couldn't just do a Google search myself).
Snap-- Good work. We can add her to Nontkl's soon to be posted super list.

Who she is

hey thanks for your good words pal, it's true I gave thought to every word trying to make sure that she doesn't think this is an e-mail from a tickling maniac (which it is!). Ok Sung Hi Lee is an ex playmate, one of the most successful ones, I am not familiar with her current work but she has a great official site at www.sung-hi.com

Snap, Rock til you Drop!! This is the best find in quite a while! We fans of Asian gals Salute you!

Great job! I have written recently to let her know she has a pair of fabulous feet and thank her for her photos in that appears constantly barefoot. For now I am waiting for her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back