• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glamour Girls (Women of Wrestling) F/F part 17 wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, it is time for the next episode. for those who have wondered, Korn_ste is supposed to write the next chapter in the WOW vs TTF story. he hasnt had the time to write it, but i would look out for it soon. to those who have replied to this story, THANK YOU. your words fuel me to continue this series. the pay per view is coming soon, i just need to finish about 2 or 3 more parts, then finally the pay per view will be here. i hope you all enjoy your roles in the pay per view. so, lets get to the next part. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!!!

the tWo members stared at their leader Hollywood in the dressing room. they had just watched the videotape of Sable tickling and torturing Hollywood. they were in a state of shock. Hollywood had a look of silent rage on her face. she was not happy.

"Hollywood? are you okay?" Gorgeous George asked.

"Yeah Hollywood, what did Sable do to you?" Francesca added.

Hollywood faced her group. she knew they were shocked at what they saw. she knew she had to reassure them that she was still the leader of the tWo and everything would be okay.

"Right now, i am going to the ring and i will address my 'feelings'. be right back......" Hollywood said in a very cool manner.

the rest of the tWo watched Hollywood leave. then they all began to chatter amongst themselves. whatever she had to say, they were definitely going to pay attention.

the music of the NWO blared through the loudspeakers and Hollywood made her appearance at the top of the stage. with a determined look on her face, Hollywood walked down the ramp. she could tell the crowd, along with all the wrestlers were shocked at the video. she walked to the ring and got inside. she listened to a few boos, but the crowd was mainly silent. they were all standing and ready to hear what Hollywood had to say. Hollywood then grabbed the microphone.

"so, all of you got to watch Sable torture me huh?" Hollywood told the crowd, who responded in a cheer. "...oh, i know you enjoyed it. you loved watching Sable have her way with my body. i will admit, Sable tortured me good. the way her fingers felt on my armpits, tickling my ribs and belly. her nails scratching at my feet. it was horrible. i couldnt even scream as she had me gagged. in case any of you was interested, when the cameras went off, she did indeed tickle ALL of my body. yes, A-L-L of my body...."

the crowd, especially the men, roared in a cheer. they just wished the could have seen the whole scene.

"...but Sable made a mistake. she freed me! she didnt finish the job. i am STILL standing here, and i am more pissed off than ever before. she will PAY for what she did to me! NO ONE and i mean NO ONE has ever tormented me like she did. but you all know how the saying goes. payback is a BITCH! listen to me you WWE has been, fake boob, old bag of wrinkles, will sleep with even David Mclane, dirty bitch, i am challenging you to a match at VENDETTA! not just a regular match, but a NO HOLDS BARRED match. just me and you, pinfalls count anywhere, no DQ, no countouts. just a major catfight between you and ME!" Hollywood announced.

the music of Sable played on the PA system, and Sable once again appeared on the WOWvision screen. she sat back on her couch, her legs propped up, with Stacy Karter, massaging her shoulders as she sipped champagne from a wine glass. she had a huge smile on her face, then took another sip, then licked her lips.

"Hollywood....my dear, SWEET, Hollywood. you know what my dear? i miss teasing that sexy body of yours. i do admit, you have such a wonderful body! so soft, so sensual, so delicious. i hope you enjoyed your torment as much as i enjoyed giving it to you.." Sable said, then blowing a kiss at Hollywood.

Hollywood stood there in the ring, clutching the microphone. she was so full of rage, a snarl formed on her face.

"so, you are challenging me to a match at VENDETTA huh? a no hold barred match? i LIKE IT! you hit it right when you said i let you go. i wanted to have another opportunity to humiliate you again! i accept your challenge, and believe me, when VENDETTA is over, you will once again be a sobbing, moaning, little girl." Sable replied. the crowd went nuts.

"Sable, you have opened Pandora's box. at VENDETTA, you will suffer like you never suffered before. in fact, when i'm done with you, you'll be 'cumming' back for more...." Hollywood said, tongue in cheek.

Sable smiled at Hollywood's comments. "fine, see you later..." Sable finished as she blew a kiss towards Hollywood again. then the WOWvision screen went blank.

Hollywood stood there in the ring and smiled. she knew that Sable was really feel her wrath at VENDETTA. she left the ring and headed to the backstage area.

********COMMERCIAL*********

David Mclane sat in his office gazing at the monitor. he had a remote control in his hand, rewinding and playing Sable's video. he had a goofy grin on his face, then he heard a knock at the door. he snapped out of it and saw Heather Hammerin Steele walk in.

"yes Heather?" David asked.

"um, hi David. i was wondering if i could make a request. i want Stacy Karter at VENDETTA." Heather told him,

"why Stacy? she isnt a wrestler?" he replied.

"because, she embarrassed me David. i can take it if it were other wrestlers, but she sat there and tickled my feet in front of everyone. that was so embarrassing. so, i want her at VENDETTA. but, i have a stipulation. i want it to be a STOCKS match. the loser has to be put in stocks for the rest of the evening, near the crowd, and the winner AND the fans can tickle the losers feet. i want it to be the first match of the night." Heather requested.

"a stocks match huh? loser gets tickled by the winner and the great fans all night? hmmm, very interesting. you got it! it will be Hammerin Heather Steele vs Stacy 'the Kat' Karter in a stocks match at VENDETTA! and yes, it will be the first match. great idea Heather! i hope you win....." David said smiling.

"i do to. i am going to show the Barbie wanna be that she cant mess with Heather Steele! i cant wait to tickle her feet all night! thanks David!" Heather said.

David nodded his head and shook Heather's hand, then she left. Mclane sat back in his chair and smiled. the pay per view was shaping up to be a great one. he then turned his attention back to the video.

Lotus and Jade were walking down the hallway, the tag team belts strapped around their waists. their match against Beach Patrol was next. suddenly, they were encountered by Beckie and Bronco Billie.

"Hey Lotus! hey Jade! how's it going?" Beckie said.

"great! we were just on our way to defend our titles tonight!" Lotus replied.

"i hope you two win. plus, we want to ask a favor from you two." Bronco Billie told them.

"What is it?" Jade replied.

"we know you will hold on to the titles tonight, but we were wondering if you can give us a title shot at VENDETTA?" Beckie asked.

Lotus and Jade looked at each other and smiled. "SURE! we would love to give you a shot! we have to win tonight, but at VENDETTA, we would be honored to face you two." Lotus told them.

"alright then! go get them tonight and see you at VENDETTA!" Billie told them.

the Asian Invasion then walked away, and Beckie and Billie hi-fived each other. they were going to get their title shot at VENDETTA.

ASIAN INVASION vs BEACH PATROL
WOW Tag Team Title match

the theme music from "Baywatch" played and the crowd went nuts. at the top of the stage appeared Summer and Sandy, the Beach Patrol. Summer and Sandy both wore red, lifeguard style bathing suits, with sheer nylons and red boots. they smiled to the crowd as they walked down the aisle. they were huge fan favorites, and were really excited about the opportunity before them. they had a shot to win the tag team titles. at TOTAL CONTROL, they lost in the tournament to Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka, then lost the rematch to them. after watching Asian Invasion win the titles, they felt very confident that they could win the tag team titles. they made it to the ring and waved to the cheering crowd. the fans were in for a treat, because both teams were hugely popular.

music from the Orient began to play and the crowd went nuts again. appearing at the top of the stage were the Women Of Wrestling tag team champions, Asian Invasion, Lotus and Jade. with the white-strapped title belts wrapped around their waists, they walked down the aisle, smiling to the adoring crowd. Lotus wore her usual yellow top, which showed off her belly, a yellow skirts with yellow shorts, and her yellow boots. Jade wore a red wrestling dress, with red shorts, and red boots. they walked confidently down the ramp with huge smiles on their faces. since winning the titles, Asian Invasion's confidence grew ten fold. no longer were they the "easy" win, they were champions. they got into the ring and shook Summer and Sandy's hands. the referee held up the two belts, and called for the bell. the bell rang and the match began.

Jade started against Sandy, and the two locked up. Sandy was stronger and she shoved Jade to the mat. Jade got back up and lunged at Sandy. Sandy stepped aside, then nailed Jade in the midsection with her knee. she then whipped Jade off the ropes and delivered a clothesline. Jade hit the canvas, then Sandy dropped an elbow. grabbing Jade by the hair, she then whipped her off the ropes again, and delivered a back body drop. Jade went high into the air and crashed to the mat. Sandy then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg on Jade. she went for the quick cover. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. Sandy then tagged in Summer, and they both whipped Jade off the ropes and nailed Jade with a double dropkick. Summer then picked up Jade, then suplexed her. Jade began to moan in pain. Summer then scooped Jade up again and slammed her. Summer dropped her knee into the midsection and went for the cover. 1..........2........KICKOUT. Summer, then grabbed Jade and whipped her off the ropes again. she ducked her head, preparing to do a back body drop, but Jade telegraphed the move, and did a sunset flip, pinning Summer. 1.........2..........KICKOUT. both women got up and Summer tried a clothesline, but Jade ducked and slapped Summer in the face, then delivered a standing drop kick. she then went to her corner and tagged in her partner Lotus.

Lotus got into the ring, but Summer was ready. she charged forward and speared Lotus, almost knocking her out of her boots. Summer then crawled over to her corner and tagged in Sandy. Sandy came in and went to work on Lotus. she began to chop Lotus across the chest, and the crowd responded with the Ric Flair "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" chants. Lots was stunned as her ample bosom was being chopped. she leaned in the corner of the ring and Sandy continued her chopping. Sandy then saw the exposed belly of Lotus and smiled. she then began to grab Lotus' sides and tickled her.

"EEP!!!! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" Lotus cackled.

Sandy continued to tickle Lotus in the corner of the ring. Lotus was hopping up and down, trying to evade Sandy's tickling fingers. Sandy had a huge smile, as she enjoyed tickling the Asian beauty. she continued to tickle the ribcage and soon Lotus was leaning against the ropes, then collapsed to the mat. Sandy grabbed her ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she was going to enjoy tickling Lotus into submission. she straddled Lotus, and began to poke her belly. Lotus giggled harder and began to squirm wildly. the referee made sure her shoulders werent pinned to the mat. Sandy began to laugh herself as Lotus' laughter was infectious. she enjoyed watching Lotus' eyes clamp shut and the laughter pouring out from her mouth. Sandy's hands then went to Lotus' armpits and Lotus screamed even louder. her legs began to thrash wildly and the referee asked her if she wanted to give up. Lotus refused, but laughed harder as Sandy tickled her harder. soon, Lotus stopped squirming and her body began to lose strength. Jade saw this and quickly got into the ring. she dropkicked Sandy off of Lotus and the referee admonished her. Sandy then made the tag to Summer and Summer got into the ring. she saw the exhausted Lotus and wanted to continue the torture. she tried to straddle Lotus, but as she squatted, Lotus raised her legs and kicked Summer in the stomach. Summer hunched over and Lotus got up and scrambled like a mad woman to her corner. she then tagged in Jade.

Jade then rushed into the ring and dropkicked Summer in the back. as Summer go tup, she then whipped Summer off the ropes and nailed her with a dropkick. Summer crashed to the mat, and Jade went on the attack. she hoisted Summer up and slammed her to the mat. Jade then bounced off the ropes and did a flip, landing on Summer's chest. Jade went for the cover. 1........2.......KICKOUT. Jade then winked to the crowd. Summer rolled over onto her stomach and Jade straddled her. Jade then reached her hands under Summer's armpits and began to tickle the blond beauty.

"NOOOOOOO!!! DONT HEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE ME!!!!" Summer screamed.

Jade continued to tickle and Summer laughed wildly. she began to buck her body, and managed to toss Jade off. Summer then began to crawl to her corner, but Jade grabbed her ankle and dragged her back to the middle of the ring. she then folded Sumer's ankles against her rear end, then sat on Summer's shins. she then winked again, the started to unlace the red boots. Summer realized what was happening when she felt the strings coming loose, then felt her boot being tugged off, then felt Jade unlacing the other boot.

"NOOO!!!! DONT TOUCH MY FEET!!!!" Summer screamed.

Jade pulled off the other boot, and tossed it out of the ring. she saw Summer's feet through the sheer nylons and smiled. she saw the soft looking feet, with the red polish and couldnt wait to tickle these precious feet. she ran her finger along nyloned covered arch and the foot wiggled wildly. she then ran her nails across the sole and Summer broke out in wild laughter.

"EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY FEET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Jade continued to tickle the feet and loved hearing Summer roar in laughter. she loved how smooth the nylons were and knew it must have increased the ticklishness in Summer's feet. her fingers then ivaded the soft toes of Summer and Summer was really screaming now. the referee asked her if she wanted to quit, but Summer shook her head "no", but laughed like someone who wanted to quit. Jade's fingers attacked the soles even harder and relished in the fact that she was torturing Summer. Sandy couldnt watch any longer and got into the ring. she tried to dropkick Jade, but Jade saw her coming and got off of Summer. Sandy hit the mat and Jade dropped an elbow on Sandy. Jade got up excited because she avoided Sandy's inteference. but when she turned around, Summer got back up, and planted her nyloned foot into Jade's midsection, then nailed her with the "X-factor". Summer then rolled over Jade and went for the cover. 1........2.....kickout. Jade barely kicked out. Sandy managed to get back to her corner and Summer went on the offensive. now it was time to return the favor to Jade. she grabbed an ankle and dragged her over to her corner. she then tagged in Sandy and they each had an ankle. they decided to "make a wish" with Jade's legs and Jade screamed in pain. Sandy then grabbed Jade's ankle again, then put her in the figure four leglock. Jade screamed in pain as the pressure was felt on her legs.

"give it up Jade!!!" Sandy screamed.

Jade refused and Sandy had a smile. she looked at Jade's ankle resting on her lap, and decided to have a little fun. she began to unlace the red boot of Jade. Jade felt her laces coming loose and begged Sandy not to remove her boot. Sandy ignored Jade's pleas and removed the boot and stared at Jade's barefoot. she got a glimpse of Jade's creamy sole and knew it was very sensitive. her fingers scrabbled along the soft skin and Jade laughed hard. her toes wiggled wildly as Sandy played with them.

"EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOT MY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE FEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!"

Sandy laughed as well as she listened to Jade beg her not to tickle her feet. Sandy then plunged the tip of her finger into the toe crevice between the big toe and index toe and Jade screamed. Lotus begged her partner to not give up. Jade laughed and laughed and laughed. her ticklish foot wanted her to give up, but her mind refused. the tag titles meant everything to her and Lotus. she tried reaching for the ropes. Sandy then attacked the delicate arch and Jade laughed harder. she then inched her way closer to the ropes. Sandy saw what was happening and tickled the base of the toes. Jade laughed even harder as her sensitive toes were being attacked again. her hand reached wildy for the ropes and with one last lunge, she made it! the referee told Sandy to break the hold and Sandy complied. she saw a helpless Jade and grabbed her ankle again. Jade this time, used her other leg and kicked Sandy in the head. Sandy fell to the mat in pain and Jade began to crawl her way to her corner. the crowd was going nuts as Jade slowly crawled. Lotus reached out her hand, just anxious to get into the ring. Sandy then began to try and grab Jade's ankle, but Jade lunged forward and tagged in Lotus! Lotus got into the ring, ducked under an attempted clothesline from Sandy and dropkicked her. Summer got into the ring and was also met with a dropkick. Lotus was full of energy.

she then grabbed the two blondes by the hair and banged their heads together. Summer rolled out of the ring, and Lotus went after Sandy. she tossed Sandy off the ropes again and once again, nailed her with a dropkick. she then scooped Sandy up and slammed her to the canvas. she then went to the second rope and did a flying splash. she went for the cover. 1.........2.......kickout. Lotus got up and saw a groggy Sandy. Lotus then looked at her partner's red boot lying in the ring and smiled. it was Sandy's turn to suffer. Lotus thought about her own ticklish feet, and knew she better get Sandy now. she rolled Sandy over onto her stomach and folded Sandy's legs. she then began to unlace the boots, and when she did, she easily removed the red boots, revealing Sandy's nyloned, size 9 feet. she then went after the toes immediately.

"WHAT EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ARE YOU EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH DOING??!!! DONT TICKLE MY FEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Lotus continued to scratch at the nyloned covered toes and Sandy went nuts. she was in the middle of the ring, and felt Lotus' nails now scurrying along her delicate soles. she closed her eyes and screamed her head off. she always hated her feet being tickled. Sandy tried crawling to the ropes, but Lotus had her firmly held. Lotus stared at the sensitive toes through the sheer nylon and loved to poke at the soft undersides of the toes. Summer got back into the ring, but Jade speared her, rolled her over onto her stomach and began to tickle Summer's feet. Summer and Sandy were facing each other, having their feet tickled, and laughing their pretty heads off. Jade tickled the arches of Summer's feet, while Lotus tickled Sandy's sensitive toes. the crowd loved it! Sandy and Summer looked at each other with laughing faces. both members of Beach patrol couldnt take it anymore and Sandy submitted by tapping the mat. Summer, although she didnt have to, also tapped the mat. the bell rang and Asian Invasion jumped for joy, then hugged each other! the ring announcer declared them the winners and they held up their title belts in the air. the Beach Patrol stood up and shook Lotus and Jade's hands. then they embraced and raised the Asian Invasion's arms in victory. the crowd loved it, but then they went wild as they saw Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka jump in the ring. they dropkicked the Beach patrol out of the ring.

the Asian Invasion then tried to fight them off, but Francesca and Ninotchka did a double piledriver on them. Francesca grabbed a microphone and got into Jade's face. Ninotchka grabbed Jade's already bared foot and began to tickle the soft sole.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!! we want the title match at VENDETTA!!! you will give us the shot!!!" Francesca screamed.

Ninotchka then tickled Jade's foot harder and Jade screamed into the microphone that Francesca held. Ninotchka played with Jade's toes and Jade cackled louder. she saw Lotus still knocked out on the canvas.

"OKAY!!!! OKAY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU GOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA IT!!!!! VENDETTA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOP!!!!!"

then the crowd went nuts again as Harley's Angels got into the ring. they attacked Ninotchka and Francesca and managed to toss them out of the ring and onto the arena floor. Thug grabbed Lotus' ankles, and EZ Rider unlaced the yellow boots and pulled them off, along with the white sweatsocks. then as Thug held the ankles, EZ Rider scraped her nails along Lotus' ticklish feet. Charlie Davidson then grabbed the microphone.

"give US the title match at VENDETTA!!!!" Charlie demanded.

" HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHERHEHEHEHEHEH
EHEHEHEHE!!! OKAY!! OKAY!!!!! STOP PLEASE!!!! MY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE FEET!!! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SENSITIVE HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Francesca and Ninotchka got back into the ring and battled with Harley's Angels. the two teams each forced Asian Invasion to give them a title shot at VENDETTA. soon, the music "Money, Money, Money" (Ted Dibiase's old song) played and David Mclane appeared at the top of the stage.

"HOLD ON!!!! Harley's Angels, Francesca and Ninotchka, what the hell are you doing?!!!!" David asked.

Francesca grabbed a microphone. "we want our shot at the titles at VENDETTA!!! Jade already gave us the shot!!"

"But Lotus gave US the match!! and she's more ticklish!!!" Charlie screamed.

"i hate to tell you ladies, but Beckie and Bronco Billie was also given a title shot. so it seems like they gave a shot to ALL of you. i have an idea. how about at VENDETTA, Asian Invasion will defend the titles against Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka....." Mclane said.

Francesca and Nintochka smiled. Harley's Angels began to cuss out Mclane.

"......AND Harley's Angels......" Mclane continued.

Harley's Angels and Francesca and Ninotchka looked at each other in disbelief.

"......AND Beckie and Bronco Billie!!! it will be a four way, tag team ELIMINATION match for the WOW Tag Team Titles!!!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd roared at this announcement! VENDETTA just got even more interesting. Harley's Angels and Francesca and Ninotchka looked at each other and began taunting again. Jade and Lotus both looked at each other, recovering from their tickle attack, with concern. at VENDETTA, they would have to defend the titles against three teams!

END SHOW

UP NEXT: the full card for VENDETTA is announced, and Terri Gold and Lana Star face each other in a tag team match!

okay fans, how did you like this episode? the pay per view card will be finalized in the next chapter, and the announcement of the guest referees and crew will also began to be announced. feedback is always welcomed. anyone looking forward to any particular match?

great work

Hey primetime. I love your work man with all your stories. I was wondering if there was anyway you could do a Charlie's Angels story with the new girls. That would be sweet to tickle them.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back